Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:31 am
grrr five star restruants rule, anyway, so now what do I do?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:02 am
NOOOO!! scream scream scream
I was writing something very important then Gaia automatically logged me out! I went to save and I instead destroyed three hours of work!!

crying  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:13 am
ouch  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:20 pm
yes i just posted!!! and yes Rook is supposed to be that creepy  

Puff O Puff

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:06 am
...and you guys are calling ME creepy...>_<

There's no need for me to post but I followed Feild. Creeped out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:30 pm
There seems to be an issue with God-modding if I understand correctly.... if you are unfamiliar with this term here is a definition:

"God-modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. An example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try.

-It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.
-It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them.
-It can also be using other characters that other people RP with. In other words, if you do not RP as
Jim Bob, then you cannot have Jim Bob say anything, or do anything, without Jim Bob's owner giving you express permission.

The absolute worst is when they make out another character to be what they’re not, just to make their own character seem superior. They make others seem weak, screaming for help, when they’ve made it quite clear about their advantages and strengths. This is called power-play. It’s a strain of God-modding, but instead of just being irritating, it’s also offensive.

Now, I would also like to point out to Sheraedan that your character can't be all powerful either. I'm not saying he is, I'm simply telling you not to make him out to be.

I would like to also add that it is written in the rules. 3rd rule from the top, no God-modding.

Let's just wrap this conversation up now and say that if I see God-modding of any kind again, I will be forced destroy you........ I'm not smiling........ neutral

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:57 pm
And as far as the notification by way off radio, news, paper, post-it, messenger jellyfish, or anything else Chosen... I'm very doubtful, considering the fact that the General would rather have his political position portrayed across all wavelengths as being a peaceful leader, one that would change the Mobian world for the better to create a new age. If he were to publicize his destruction of cities, he would risk an uprising/rebellion against his intentions. Though he believes he can crush all opposition to his plans, no intelligent person would attempt to bring about their own destruction. Considering this General has the brains to take out the world already, it would seem that my theory will likely be fact.

In short.... no.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:06 pm
Yeah, I thought so. Oh well. I'll think of some way to join the story.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:59 am
messenger jellyfish ^^

Why did our guild come to an abrupt halt? We where going pretty fast, what happen?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 am
It was the most random animal I could think of that could deliver a letter. It was totally original. I can guarantee you have never heard of a Messenger Jellyfish.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:05 am
nope I haven't. It was funny. I finaly found a time when someone else in on but me!

But to everyone else, I don't want my other question to go ignored. What happen?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:06 am
Oh wait, I just remembered why. It's thanksgiving. >_< sorry.  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:57 am
still no anwser.
tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:00 am
tyhier_uchiha
still no anwser.
tyhier_uchiha

You stuff your face with turkey!
First of all have your charterer bio created and posted.

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:19 pm
Then we wait (patiently) for clutch. In the meantime, you could get yourself a messenger jellyfish!  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games