Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
(TOPIC CLOSED!) Low On Chakra: Has America Ruined Naruto? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the American dubbed version?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:28 am
Naruto can only be ruined if YOU think that way. I, personally, don't care. The english dub made me happy, mainly because I don't have to read the subtitles, which distract me from the action.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:10 pm

Good points.

Especially about he subtitle-less-ness.
That was a plus in my book as well.

Reticence

sk8intree

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:07 pm
i hate everything about it. especially the voices. naruto very obviously has a female voice actor. everyone knows he does in japan but you cant really tell,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:16 pm
Trowa The Fearless
Naruto can only be ruined if YOU think that way. I, personally, don't care. The english dub made me happy, mainly because I don't have to read the subtitles, which distract me from the action.

Amen brother.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

dazzle dazzle dazzle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:39 pm
Well, I don't think it's *that* bad. At least the people didn't try to change the names around like they did to many other animes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:30 pm
aojiru
Well, I don't think it's *that* bad. At least the people didn't try to change the names around like they did to many other animes.

People are just hating on the Naruto dub because it's a dub, not because it really is that bad.. confused Like...Like one big stereotype ^^

Repriev3

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:58 pm
i hafta admit that at first i was mad with the way they did the dubbed version...now that I've watched it like 20 times, It's not bad....just hafta get used to it. I do hate how they took out stuff like nosebleeds....but its not as bad as most people have made it out to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:08 am
Its grown on me a little as well.

But Im still hating Toonami. Id rather
be another Adult Swim afair than one
on Toonami, the land of the young.

I feel so immature watching it now.

Reticence

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:53 am
Yeah, had it been an Adult Swim thing from the beginning instead of Toonami, the blood, some language and all that stuff would still be in it...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:56 pm
B i n g o !

Maybe even the chance of
keeping some of the Japanese.

o:

Reticence

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:08 am
yeah... but at least bleach managed to be like that, and also bilingual naruto DVDs can fix all of that twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:41 pm
No. Without the american version, I wouldn't even know about naruto. stare But yeah, the japanese version is alot better  

ShadowSpayd

Reticence

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:52 pm
Ace9009
Without the american version, I wouldn't even know about naruto.

In a way thats sad. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:17 am
...I really start to wonder how the people are going to do the whole Sai thing...even though it's not animated yet (and it'll be years before it's in English)...what will the dubbers do to him? confused  

dazzle dazzle dazzle

Reticence

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:14 am
aojiru
...I really start to wonder how the people are going to do the whole Sai thing...even though it's not animated yet (and it'll be years before it's in English)...what will the dubbers do to him? confused

American "Magic" . . . *Shudder* TwT  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces