Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:18 pm
(( u gona reply to my post >.> ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:21 am
Cortana_Seramiphia
" Oh you just need trainging." Raja chuckled

" what's up with the hole? - Mutaku

Evaine scowled. "And what's that supposed to mean? I'm not inexperienced or anything...I made it all the way to the sixth floor once! I would've made it to the seventh, but my pack was full and I had to pawn off some stuff."

Rarus muttered, "Now isn't the time..." A bizarre creature seemed to be emerging from the hole. At first glance, it appeared to be some sort of anthro fox or wolf, but it was soon appearant that something was very, very wrong. His fur seemed to be falling out in clumps, replaced by serpentine scales, and his legs were short and stunted. His tail was long and thick, like that of a snake. He gave a menacing hiss as he slowly approached, brandishing a battleaxe in one hand, and a short spear in the other.

Rarus gasped, "Lu...Lugar!?"

"W-whoa! I'm invisible, too! I'm flying AND invisible! It's like I'm a ghost, or made out of air, or something! This is coo...huh? What's that?" In the distance, and slowly approaching, seemed to be a large floating sphere of fungal matter, slowly drifting towards them. "Uh...is that thing dangerous?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:30 pm
Seraph chuckled, then looked "Uh..I dont know.." he looked at it "Wierd" he drew his bow and pointed it "HALT!" he called out  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:09 pm
The thing didn't respond in any way. It simply continued lazily drifting towards them.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:17 pm
Seraph watched it curiously and backed up a few steps, keeping Nera close  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:28 pm
It seemed largely indifferent to their actions as it advanced towards them. "Umm...what're we gonna do? Is it an enemy?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:30 pm
"I..dont know.." he thought "Ok, cover your mouth andnose..if this thing pops it will release spores" as she covered her mouth and nose, he did the same and poked it with the arrow  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:11 pm
It did pop, and it did release spores. What Seraph hadn't taken into account is that it also exploded very forcefully, slamming them both into the stone wall, and expelling the spores with enough force to pierce skin. "Owwww..." Nera groaned as she slowly stood back up. "I...I think I'm okay..."  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:15 pm
He handed her his trench coat "Cover yourself as much as you can with this" he cracked his neck and looked at the cloud infront of them, he was wearing his sturdy pants and a tight tanktop under the trech he gave her "Cover as much as possible and jumped on my back ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:28 pm
She nodded, wrapping herself up in the coat and hopping up on Seraph's shoulders. "We're just gonna run for it, right?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:31 pm
"Yah, but, I'm gonna be cut up pretty bad.." he flashed a smile at her and before she could awnser he made sure her face was covered and ran right into the cloud, after a few moments of running he came out of the cloud bleeding and coughing as he got to a safe zone  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:22 pm
" WHat the hell is that thing!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:33 pm
(The spores could only cut because of their momentum. Now that the explosion's over, they won't cut him.)

Nera uncovered herself. "Eeh? You okay? Why didn't you hold your breath?"

Rarus winced. "That looks like...no, there's no mistaking it...that's an old friend of mine from the Guardians' Guild...but something's obviously changed him...Lugar! Think you can make it back to the surface? Kethlean'll fix you up..."

Lugar merely let out another hiss, and slithered towards them with a hungry look in his eyes.

Evaine shook her head. "Whatever reason he might've had is gone...I think we're gonna have to fight him."

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:36 pm
" For one Evanie I agree with you on that."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:36 pm
((Well, technacly, since he was coming at them, the momentum he caused as they passed by him would make them cut him correct? I dunno..can you just go with it?))
Seraph chuckled "I cant run when I hold my breath" his logic made no since with that one "Anyway.." he coughed "We're out of it, can you get my bandages out of my pack for me?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff