Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:34 pm
Yuumei glanced up at Nao,his golden eyes shimmering"What wrong?"He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:38 pm
Nao looked over her shoulder at Yuumei and just smiled her similar golden eyes narrowing with sadness ".....its nothing...nothing at all...."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:00 pm
*as we walk i notice a ninja wearing a black coat with red clouds nearby so i grab Miku into an alley way*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:04 pm
"eh?!" Miku said with a surprised expression as she was pulled into the alley way. Miku thought with confusion huh?wha?eh?  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:18 pm
sssshhhhhh........ if he hears us he'll find us....... oh shot he's coming........... oh i know i'm going to regret this..... miku forgive me *kisses u*
* the ataksuki member sees us then moves on*
me: *moves away and leans against the wall* OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT!!!!!! * smacks forhead to the wall*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:56 pm
Miku's stood there for a moment then realized what had happened her face went bright red ehhh!!!!???????? she thought. She placed the tip of her fingers over her mouth "R-Ryoku...did you just...." she turned away nervously oh my god. oh my god. she thought over and over  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:15 pm
me: just......... forget lets just go before it gets dark * in mind: WTF DID I JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!! *  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:32 pm
Miku turned back at him her green eyes looking at him "......." she nodded slightly "y-yeah..." how can i forget that!? she thought it's not a bad thing but...  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:42 pm
*we arrive to the harbor*
harbor master: sorry but u just missed the boat that'll take u to Dragon Fang Island the next one will leave at 10 a.m tomorrow so i'm afraid that u'll have to wait for tomorrow
me: thank u, sir
harbor master: *leaves*
me: *slappes forehead* great i'm in the worst place for any jinchuriki and if i do a summoning jutsu then they'll know i'm here........ *sigh* lets go find an inn alright  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:46 pm
Miku sighed "thats...just great..." she smiled "okay!"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:08 pm
*we arrive at a local inn*
me: hello miss 2 rooms plz
clerk: i'm sorry we only have one room left
me: ..................... that'll be fine
clerk: heres ur room key and enjoy ur stay
me: .................... thank u............ * in mind: can things get possibly any worse*
*we arrive to the room and when i open it the room looks fantastic excpt for the fact that there's only one bed*
me:*inner thoughts: yup they can get worse*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:33 am
"Hmmm...okay..."He said quietly. His thoughts wandered as well.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:44 pm
Miku stood at the front of the room door with shock. She looked at Ryoku with a nervous expression "u-um...so..." she tried to think of what to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:28 pm
O.O............. u can take the bed and i really don't mind sleeping on the floor....... but, i'll go and shower first * drops backpack, takes off cloak and hat, and goes into the bathroom*  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 pm
Miku nodded "u-um thank you..." she also took off the cloak and hat. She quietly sat on the bed. She then remembered the kiss. Miku shook her head quickly to get the thought out of her head. "whats wrong with me..." she muttered.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games