Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Hidden Ones Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:34 pm
Derron walked out, and grinned wildly at the two demons...and laughed.

He then looked up to the night sky and breathed in the fresh air. Derron looked back at the two and laughed again. "Right, well I'm heading to my barn. If you all wish to come, be my guest. The Saber is calling me."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:05 pm
Sai looked back at Derron and up at Ice, "Well, do you wanna go with him?"  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:11 pm
Ice laughed a bit. "It seems someone enjoys me being around." She jumped down beside Sai and smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:26 pm
Derron started down the cobble road, humming a little tune. He then checked his old pocket-watch 1.26 PM....Damn. He walks to an old alleyway with a gate, he produces a key and opens it up, allowing the two to walk through before closing it and locking it. This alleyway was different. It had no back wall, but instead was a small dirt path leading out of the city.

The path went on for quite abit, and they were at least five minutes walk from the city. Finally they had come to an Large wooden barn. He walks to the large sliding door, he unlocks the chains and slides it open.

Once the gate was open he pulled a large lever in the doorway, turning on several large gas lamps....Illuminating the barn. Taking up the whole of the barn is a almost complete Airship.

"Say hello to the Sky-Saber."

Lord Zanarkand

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:28 pm
Ice peeked out from behind Sai curiously, still not sure if she could trust Derron.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:35 pm
Sai glanced down at Ice and he looked ahead at the huge machine, "What is that thing?! It's huge!" he was both amazed and horrified at what humans could accomplish.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:04 pm
Derron gives a laugh and says "This here what I like to call Human Ingenuity! Ha!" he then climbs up a ladder so he is up on the deck of the machine. "It's an Airship! It soars through the sky's! A boat of the air!" he gives another manic laugh. "It's my baby. I've been building it for over two years now...and it's almost complete!"

The ship looks like an average sailing ship, minus the the fact sailing ships aren't made of brass and don't have massive propellers on the back.

He slides down off the ship and sighs. "All I need now is a canopy. For the actual flying bit. And the problem is....I've have yet to find enough mateiral for that. The scraps of metal. Easy! Large amounts of fire retardant fabric...very tough."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:10 pm
Sai grinned, "Yeah, fortunately I don't need an airship to fly. It's an interesting concept though..."  

XGalowenX
Captain

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:15 pm
Derron remembers that he has wings and sighs...."Yeah, Lucky you!" he sneers then rolls his eyes. "Oh, and Interesting concept? Buddy there only a few of these in the entire world! And I'm building my very own! I myself could fly!" Derron then stops, realizing his is getting over excited.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:15 pm
Ice but her lip, she was not too fond of hights. "What are you planning on doing with... er... 'Your Baby'?" she asked Derron.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:18 pm
Sai smiled at Ice and whispered in her ear, "He's going to use it to fly...a human who wants to fly like a goose......"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:26 pm
Derron heard this whisper....and grinned "Ah, but do geese travel the world looking for adventure? See new things? OR do geese fly because they can't stand the weather? Hrm?" he snickers.

"Anyhow....Either of you know of a large Textile factory about? I can't be bothered to figure out how to make it myself. I haven't the time!"

Lord Zanarkand

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:28 pm
Sai tilted his head, "I'm sorry no. I've been living in the woods..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:30 pm
Ice blinked. "A wha..?"  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:35 pm
Sai shrugged, "Sorry we aren't much of a help, we don't know much about human society..."  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff