Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:52 pm
((Umm.. yeah, that's fine with me. It doesn't matter.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:06 pm
((Maybe I could do something with it..))

Elena stopped jumping through the trees and landed softly and silently on the ground. She could sense something nearby.. but couldn't figure out what at the moment.. 'What's this feeling?' she thought to herself, but before she knew it a HUGE chyropterin came out of nowhere and pinned her down from behind. She gasped and winced at the weight now on top of her. 'How could I not see this coming?!' she yelled in her mind. She yelled from the heavy thing on her. Elena then tried to calm down and focus her powers.. and when she opened her eyes, levitation lifted the chyropterin off her, and she stood up quickly.. the thing was hidious.. she looked it over and knew right away that she herself could not take it down alone. Elena closed her eyes and focused using her telepathy.. 'Rosily.. Rosily hurry.. find me.. and come ready to fight.. bring your chivalier.. I need help.. hurry..!' she cut off her connection then, hoping she could delay this huge chyropterin long enough for her sister to get here..

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm
Diva heard the message as well and came running then looked"No how could this be, i thought they all died when i supposedly did?"She asked then ran and kicked it off her  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:42 pm
Elena was shocked that her mother came too, "Mother, what is that thing?" she asked surprisingly calmly, "It seems too huge to be a normal chyropteran." She jumped back then, before the creature's big hand came down where she was just standing. She used levitation to crush the thing down into the earth, just to pin it down for now, but it surprisingly took more than enough energy just to keep it down. 'This thing.. is it even a chyropteran? No, it couldn't be..' she thought to herself as she kneeled down on one knee and tried driving the beast further down into the ground with her power.  

Cutegirlo0o

knocker897

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:04 pm
Taking the cloths given to her, Rosily suddenly went ridged. Elena's voice drifted through her mind then fadded away as quickly as it came. "Ren..." she said as though she wasn't completely there. Suddenly she snapped back. "Ren, Elena's in trouble, we have to hurry!" She says to him, and grabbing his wrist, she spins around and with supprising strenght hurries them both to the door, the cloths he gave her being crushed in her grip.

OOC: Pausing for a moment since we need hero and alpha. What did you have in mind with this Cutegirl?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:39 pm
((Nothing in particular really. Just wanted to spice things up so we could all post. ^^))  

Cutegirlo0o

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:52 pm
Ren was surprised by her reaction, but trusted her fully without question. He took the clothes Rosily held in her arms and threw them on the couch, "Those will just get in the way. By the sound of it, we're both going to need new clothes after this." He quickly and gently picked up Rosily and carried her piggy-back style, ran out the door and took flight immidiately, "Just tell me where to princess, and I'll take you there." he said in a more calming voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:16 pm
Rose: Blue
Name:Syuri
Image:
User Image
Wolf form:
User Image
Bio: Syuri is a strange girl. She is open minded about a lot of things and she hardly talks even when spoken to. She is peaceful and much stronger than she looks. Before fighting, she tries to make peace; but if her opponent will not come to reason, she takes them down with one hit and burries the body. She prays for peace in the afterlife and morns for their death for about a 24 hour period. Syuri can shape-shift into ANY creature on the earth and is very good at it. The animal she changes into the most is a snow white wolf, which represents the animal that raised her since she was a child. She's had no parents and has had wolf cubs for siblings; she often goes to visit and take care of them.
Species: Shape-shifter
Weapons/Powers: Syuri can shape-shift into any creature and has the power to control things with her mind. Such as levitation, mind control, mind reading, tellepathy, and the ability to create an invisible shield. She carries no weapons.

Sexii_Shadow

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 pm
Syuri perked her wolf ears up at the sound of fighting nearby. She sniffed the air then started bolting toward the scene. Once she got into the clearing, she noticed two girls and a oversized creature hardly being held down by one of the girls. She noticed this beast from 500 years ago and was surprised to see one alive.. 'I thought I killed the last of these..' she crouched real low to the ground and bared her fangs, 'Looks like I missed one.. how clumsy of me..' To capture the beast's attention, she raised her head high into the air and gave a piercing howl. Once it looked in her direction, she bared her fangs and started growling/barking. The two girls cannot notice that she is nothing more than a wolf acting crazy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:52 pm
Elena kept forcing the beast into the ground and turned her head to look behind her. She was shocked to see a snow white wolf baring its fangs at the creature without seeming scared. 'What is this animal thinking? Like it could really take this thing on.' she thought in her mind sarcastically. But the beast seemed to be getting past her defences; it was starting to stand up slowly. Elena realized that this thing was far beyond her legue.. she summoned up more of her power and crushed it back down, still kneeling on one knee. She was at 50%.. she couldn't believe how strong this thing was. She still knew the wolf was behind her, 'I wonder what it's going to do.' she thought.  

Cutegirlo0o

knocker897

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:46 pm
"Down there!" Rosily exclaimed once she saw them below. She signaled for Ren to go down by pulling back on him as she rode on his back. While doing so she got a better look at the thing her sister was fighting. She watch helplessly, seeing that they were in trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:25 pm
Ren turned his head to look back at her, "Hold on tight and keep your head down." He told her; and he began to dive head first. He used his wings to fly faster, so they were practically falling to the ground. Ren held onto Rosily tightly and just before they reached the ground, he let up, making a big swoosh sound as he landed safely and softly, and put Rosily down gently. He held her close to him to help her balance from the fall as he glared at the huge beast. "It's time to move." He said, then looked at Rosily, "Your sister is running out of energy.. she needs my help.." Ren sat her down gently, then took out his huge black sword, about ready to drive it into the beast's heart..  

XScarredxHeroX

knocker897

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:06 pm
"Don't count me out..." Rosily exclaimed, and pulled out her weapons: Steal fans. Flicking them open, she heads toward the beast a head of Ren, coming up in a run, and tosses one of the fans like a boomerang, while holding the other like a blade.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:30 pm
Elena watched her sister charge the beast, "Rosily be careful!" she yelled, "I.. I can't keep it down for much longer!" She was now at 65% of her energy, and the beast was still managing to get up. She made a hand sign, then plunged the beast down again. 'Why.. why is it so strong?' She thought to herself, struggling to keep the thing down.. it was all she could do at the moment to help.. if she started to attack it, she would have to let go of it completely.. she couldn't let it have full power to attack them..  

Cutegirlo0o

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:42 pm
Ren began to charge the beast, and cut it deeply with his sword. The beast screamed, but it only seemed to make it more angry.. it started to get up, throwing off Elena's levitation power on it. It looked at Rosily, and just before it used its claws to slash at her, Ren opened his eyes wide with shock, "Rosily, move!" he yelled as he used his shoulder to push her wildly away from the attack. And as he looked up, the beast's claws came down on him instead, slashing across his chest, then pinning.. crushing him down into the earth. He screamed.. his blood was everywhere and he was trying with all his effort to get the beast's hand off him. 'That's where.. I made my mistake..' he thought to himself, 'I underestimated it.. it's stronger than I thought..' He screamed again when the beast crushed him further down into the ground.. he started to cough up blood, and he was losing conciousness..  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff