Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:27 pm
Aury shook the small room with one of her roars.
she picked up Seraph with her teeth and flung him.
"take care of chevy!"

Aury lunged at the fur and ripped his throat.

he layed on the ground choking.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:37 am
Nala woke up to see aury with blood on her and the person from her clan dieing grabed one of the darts he had gave her and stuck the dart in her to calm her down. She then looked back at seraph and chevy to see chevy crying she walked over and laid next to her and laid her head on chevy lap.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:04 pm
((When I said kiss I meant keep XD))
Seraph snugeld CHevy "Its ok dear, sh..its ok" he looked a aury and sighed
Me was the one they where after, so why couldnt she let Seraph fight them off...he loved her to much to let her keep doing this  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:21 am
A pain shot through Aury's body.

Instanly she calmed. a tear rolled down her face.

whyd nala put that needle in her? she was trying to protect them...

Aury curled her body around Chevy and Seraph, Nala was at the door still.  

Byakko Megami

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:07 am
Nala shifted back to her human form then she walked over to the person lying on the ground "I know you can here whats being said elders its Nala back off if you keep sending part of the clan here i will be forced to come back to the village and take care of all of you and you know what that means." She said then she reached towards the guys ear and pulled out a small radio that was in the guys ear.

Nala turned towards everyone. "Sorry about the needle!" she said to aury holding the mini radio up. "But if you had gone after him this could have been damaged to badly to use and this was our only chance to get it. it is a 2 way radio while they can here whats beeing said by the user.. We can here what they are saying as well!" She said as she put it in her ear to hear what there reply to what she had said. "Well good news There pulling out!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:39 pm
Aury nosed Nala.

"its ok. i understand."  

Byakko Megami

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:54 pm
"Thank you i guess there pulling out of the deal since they know what it means if i go back to the place the clan is." Nala said as she petted aury. then shifted back to her animal form.

(( Sorry but i am going to be off for the weekend i wont have access to a computer for that long of a time.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:03 pm
Seraph walke dover to Aury, picking her up and hugging her tight "Aury, damn it! stop fighting for me, I refuse to let you fight if it involves me!" e held her tight "You hear that missy! I WONT LET YOU FIGHT MY BATTLES" he wasnt yelling at her, his voice was just stern with her, he hugged her tight, lovingly, yet serious  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:31 pm
Aury looked at him curiously, he loved her?
how did he love her? in what form?

Aury continued to stare at her. she growled.
"i will fight anything if it involves my Chevy"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:18 pm
"ANd I will fiht anything hat involves my Aury.listen I want to fight for you!" he tightene dhis grip "Ok..." he was much more serious than normal..just like when he was fighting, he was that seriosu about this  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:10 am
Nala walked up to her new friends then she started to glow her eyes turned lightblue and wings came from her animal forms shoulders. she was hopeing that she could calm everyone down even though she couldn't talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:29 am
Seraph turned to Nala
"this is serious, I want to gaurd her with my life..to protect what I belive I should"  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:09 am
Nala shifted to her human form. "I know but what good to her if you are dead and aury what good are you to seraph if your dead as well as chevy. If you fight what happens if you die during the fight or lose controll of yourselves. It would be Best to leave the fighting to me when you can since before i die i burst into flames then rise from the ashes though its only a spell i can use 2 times. also there is not realy a need to fight anymore my clan withdrew and wont be back" She said in a serious but kind tone then shifted back to her animal form. (( sorry i wont be back untill monday use my rpc as needed while its in animal form.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:29 pm
Looking at her he nodded "But in the cases we do fight..I want her to please..please..let me fight for her"  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:34 pm
Aury snarled.
" i will fight, i have forcefeilds, ill be fine!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items