Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:50 pm
((but..all the cc's are taken. *sadface* Sorry. You'd have to be a magic user unless someone drops out.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:58 pm
(( eew magic... id rather be normal lol, but sadly i think this might die crying and it looked good too. Hmm I might start something like this though. with cards. xd ))  

-xXKuribohXx-

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:07 pm
((Ooh! Oh oh! lemme join! I tried taking over a KH one and my char was a tarot user, I miss that one.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:23 pm
(( lol I shall hehe. might be much like this one. but the rules would change. ANY ONE cud find and use the cards. much like in real life whee and ofcourse i would be the main bad guy seeking full power. ))  

-xXKuribohXx-

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:52 am
(sorry I had marching band camp. xXKuribohXx The second I get zara online agian I'll make her add you. or I'll get on her account and do it may self. some how. Yuor alloud to be a card capture if you want thats fine. and if you want to be a bad guy it doenst matter a story always needs one of those. )

Daniel through out the day in school he felt like there was something in the school that was calling him.
Kero felt it too and told him though during school he just had to appeare as a stuffed animal on his shoulder.
On time they went past the main office and they felt somehting in side but the bell rang making them dismiss it.
Something was in the school.
kero swore it was clow cards. but daniel hadnt had a chance to go look for them.
Daniel during class felt his own clow card apsently. he tried looking at his class mates to see if anyone of them could be the one he sceanced but it was hard to tell.
For soem reaosn his mind kept going to that girl in the colorfully drees he had seen this morning.
Once his last class ended he went to his locker with kero on his shoulder still acting like a plushy.
He felt an energy in the hallway again and spun around trying to pin point it. but all he saw were students like himself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:57 am
(I really dont want this form to end either. neither does zara.
everyone pelase come back!!! )  

Lizziex68

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:05 am
And xXDarlingViolettaXx What do you mean all the card capture cards are taken?
How Can only like 6 peopel suddenly get all 52 cards?
Care to explain?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 am
((Beth, by CCs she means Card Captors, there are only a certain number.))  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:31 am
((Sorry y'all for being gone so long, the camp I went to had me working from 7 am to 9 pm))

(Anyone care to catch me up?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:45 am
Yashie looked toward the window. A storm was brewing. It wasn't just any storm; it was magical. It was the same, familiar aura, but no one near her seemed to be controlling it. She held her necklace tightly. Was it another wind controller?

"Is it just me or is something odd happening?" There was an emphasis on the word 'odd.' Yashie had to make sure that she wasn't dreaming. After all, the aura had been there almost all morning.

((Ah.. I missed a lot of the OOC conversation. The Storm's the one out, right?

@Zara: It's almost time for the public school to start.))  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:00 pm
Daniel rushed to the window looking at the clouds.
Kero sat up slightly on Daniel shoulder.
"its a clow card." he whispered to Daniel.
Daniel glanced at the girl to his left who said : "Is it just me or is something odd happening"
He quickly shook his head saying that she didnt know anything.
Daniel nodded to kero and grabbed his jacket, before going outside to see if he could stop it since it was gaining more and more power.

(yes the storm cloud is out there rigth now)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:18 pm
Yashie stared at the retreating figure. She didn't know anything, her foot. "Let's see about that." Yashie was observant; that plushie was magical. "I'm going to check it out." Yashie said to Nikko and then silently followed Daniel.

Yashie, still grasping her necklace, felt the magic growing stronger and stronger. "Is this your magic?" She was straight to the point; there was no time for formalities.

((Kay, just needed to make sure. ^_^))  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 pm
Daniel looked behind him as the girl said something to him.
"exscuse me?" he said.

kero remained silent just looking at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:28 am
((Uhm I was actually intending to bring about Rain or Cloud, but I guess Storm works. after all i'm not in charge of the RP. Unless allthree are there. That would suck. Maybe Wind would come about too.))

((Also, shameless plug, join my RP Summon my Heart, Guard my Soul))

Aki rubbed her temples, trying to get rid of the magical headache. She knew Nikko was near by now, but she was in the gym along with the rest of her school.

Nikko, There's a major storm coming around, but somethings wrong with it. <(^_^)>

She closed her phone and kept watch on the schools security guards. Stupid storm, forming out of the middle of freakin no where! There! the guards weren't even watching the west door! She slipped through the crowd of students and quick as a flash slipped out the door.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:42 am
(That would suck if all four came out but it would be kinda funny and cool. I mean almost everyone could get a card this one time. if you guys wanted we could do this way but from now on there would be no more than 2 cards activated at the same time. So if you guys wanted this one time we could have: Storm, Rain, Cloud and Windy all out there. and 4 of us each manage to get 1.
yeah lets do it that way. but only this once! after this no more than 2 cards can be activated at once. I call storm! LOL. sorry I just know how Im going to capture storm. )

Daniel put a piece of gum in his mouth as he waited for the girl to answer.
meanwhile he was getting ansy cause the storm outside was getting more and more powerfull.
he looked at the girl. There was something that was like pulling her to him. he couldnt place it.
He touched the braclet on his wrist absently as he waited for her to answer so he could finally leave and get moving.

kero looked at the girl closelly. but was still managing to appear like a stuffed toy.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff