Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Meep's THREAD OF LOVE. (Ela, K'Z, PL, Swamp, Firekin+more!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:44 pm
*salutes!* I won't be able to post them until the month changes over (I can only have two point breedings a month), but that's only a few days away. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:47 pm
Definitely~ Do you need any of his other info for the Kizingo permission post?  

Dulcea

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:54 pm
Nope, that should be everything I need!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:29 am
Meepfur
Haha, there's a good chance he'll piss her off, then. XD 'Cause he definitely talks 'clever.' Still, we can RP them and see what happens!

xp Sorry, totally missed this. smile I'd be more than happy to just RP them, to see how it goes. xd If they don't hit it off, at least then I will have my 5 RPs and I can just look into rogue breeding her.

^^ Shall you start or shall I?  

~Masamune~

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:55 pm
I can start something up tonight :3. Will let you know when I do!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:22 pm
Going by your PB notes, i'll toss you a few ideas. Mostly i'm looking for flings for a few of my guys right now, so I was wondering if you'd be interested.

Vodnitvar - He's a bit of a grump for various reasons, and he finds it really hard to get close to anyone for fear of being abandoned once more. This is the main reason he's looking for flings only. He's not the type who would turn a lady down for that sorta thing, but he is the sort to play slightly hard to get. He's also on the search for a Goddess fling - not sure if that is something you would be interested in.

For him I was thinking possibly: Her or Steadfast? I'm open to other offers as well, i'm just a sucker for browns XD;;

Timidstep - He's a mess and a half. He was jumped by a group of wild dogs when he was a pup, simply because he was seen being friendly with a hyena. The hyena just so happened to be helping him get over a speech problem he had been born with. Since the beating, he's lost all confidence in his voice, and has turned into a twitchy disaster. He's much more calm around females, but he stutters a LOT and can sometime be hard to understand.

For him: Her [ I've always loved this female so I had to ask XD ] I am of course open to other offers as well, if you had something more matchy in mind :]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:51 am
*derped and went to bed before starting something for Masa* I will try to get on that after work, Unless you're on/want to start something, whatever works!

@Dep: I don't think either of them is quite what I'm looking for, but thank you for offering!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:32 am
Meepfur
*derped and went to bed before starting something for Masa* I will try to get on that after work, Unless you're on/want to start something, whatever works!

@Dep: I don't think either of them is quite what I'm looking for, but thank you for offering!

blaugh I'll make one today if I have time. If not, we'll just see who can get to making it the fastest after that. xd  

~Masamune~

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:19 am
Vesale
For Nisi:

User Image

Apologies for fizzling so badly... T____T Did you still want to do anything with those two? I've noticed you've taken her down. :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:38 pm
Vesale
Apologies for fizzling so badly... T____T Did you still want to do anything with those two? I've noticed you've taken her down. :3

I would still be up for that!  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:39 pm
Hey Meeperdoodles, if you've yet to find anyone for Shemhazai...I can offer this girl?

User Image

She's obviously an ex-rogue, first generation, though apparently her ancestors hailed from the firekin. Her parents are white, black, and red, so odds are she WON'T throw any huria, so if you wanted him to have some, probably shouldn't pick her. XD

She's very studious, and tends to walk all over people/their emotions in the name of learning, but she means well. She'll probably bring her work home more than once, and can try a male's patience. Also she'd be slooow to warm. She had a mate plan before, which fell through (entirely my fault, OOCly, not hers ICly) and left her heart-sore for a long while. She isn't super keen on getting back with a male, but with enough coaxing could be brought around.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 pm
Thiiis could work. biggrin We can see how they get on?  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 pm
Yessss! I'd like that muchly. Through just talking about how they'd act or RP if you have time. Either or. <3  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:27 pm
Hmm. RP, if that's good with you? My grip on Shem is a little sketchy, so RP would be helpful for figuring him out better.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:12 am
Sweeeeet. So what did you want to do now? XD;; I think I have... one finished RP. We were going to mate them yes? I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING. OTL

I think I have... 1 finished RP? Maybe 2? But I think you have to wait a month after joining before breeding anyways.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff