Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 pm
((I have to go after this post...it's almost 2 and I have to wake up early tomorrow but I'll leave it kinda open ended lol see you soon!))

A few days had gone by and Lydia was no where to be found. She hadn't returned home, wasn't with, Caden and it was almost like everyone had forgotten who she was...like the name Lydia didn't exist. Although she had been gone it was apparant she wasn't too far since Lexia had not suffered any symptoms of illess after the two were apart for so long or ill. The three wondered where Lydia could have gotten to and the only clue they had was that she somehow was able to save her sister by talking to Henry. Of course the Unseelie Court was very hush hush ever since Lydia had come to live with them, only because they had a royal wedding to prepare, which for the time being, meant they left Lexia alone in the human world and were going to deal with her later.

"This is crazy! One minute she's using me as fish bait to a bunch of Selkies and the next she just vanishes without a trace!" Valon and the others were sitting under the tree in the garden during lunch to think harder on what could have happened to Lydia. It was almost a week and it was sort of weird to have things calm down. "Hey do you think maybe if we went back to talk to those Selkies they'd know? but I'm definately not going! I was fish bait last time it's YOUR TURN CADEN!" he said putting a hand on his friend's head and pushing it to the side to snap him out of his daze. "Or...do you have a better idea Lexia?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 pm
{Ok}

Lexia shook her head and said, "I don't know... I'm blaming Cain. It has to be Cain." She then shrank back a bit then said, "Well...I have an idea though I don't think its a better one..." Caden looked at her and asked, "What?" She shrank back more and said, "I talk to Henry..." Caden shook his head then said, "That's just asking for 'evil Lexi' to come back." She sighed then shook her head. "She isn't too far though, I'm not sick." She said quietly. Caden sighed a bit, he was really worried about her and missed her terribly.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:52 pm
Valon was definately not in favor of this plan and would rather go back as fish bait than have Lexia talk to Henry. "Yeah that's definately not any better, besides what makes yuo think Henry has her? you said it was Cain right so...can't you just...HELL I don't know!?" he was just throwing ideas out there, not really sure where he was going with them. There seemed to be so many limitations and restrictions that no one really knew where to start and that was the annoying part.
"Okay!...if you were caught by Henry and Lydia was here what do you think she'd tell us to do? You're her sister you know her better than anyone else in the world you must have some idea on what to do..."

((Yeah you're definately missing something))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:01 pm
{{Yeah >.<}}

Lexia looked at Valon then thought a moment. "She'd talk to Henry." She said with a sigh showing she felt defeated. Caden blinked a bit then shook his head. "Don't you dar-" He was cut off by Lexia going, "Oh Henry!!! I know you stalk me come here!" She looked over at Valon and said, "As long as you're here, he won't try anything." She took Valon's hand and scooted closer to him. Henry then smirked a bit then said, "You called my dear?" She glared at him then asked, "Where's my sister?" He laughed a bit then said, "Ah, now if I told you, where would the fun be in that?" Lexia rolled her eyes then asked, "You know, I know you do because of how you're acting." He smirked a bit then said, "Come now, love, you know I enjoy toying with you." She groaned then said, "Fine, don't tell me. And you have no right to call me love, I don't love you." He smiled then said, "And that's why we've been engaged more than one hundered times, what ever. Think what you want, I'm not telling you.... unless of course you were to join-" She glared at him and shook her head. "Not going to happen." She said then he laughed, bowed and said, "Ok then, good bye Lexi dearest." With that he disappeared. "Well that was utterly pointless." Caden said.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:10 pm
Valon glared at Henry the entire time, practically wanting to either hiss at him or pulla Lydia and punch him...but that wasn't going to really get them anywhere. Especially because the only way Henry would tell them is if Lexia went with him and Valon would probably kill before that happened.
"I really hate that guy..." he muttered while keeping an arm around Lexia just as the lunch bell rang. "Well time for class....yay..." he said sarcastically, helping her up and picking up his bag and his trash, "we've gotta think of something...even if it means going to those Selkies again, but there must be another way." he was once again thinking too hard on the subject - but it was worth it if it was going to make Lexia happy.

((Don't worry I have a plan, we're not doing this for nothing lol))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:21 pm
{Ok ^^ lol I have a small plan thing too as I said before lol This is how the boys are important!}

Lexia spent the entire day zoning out, trying to find her sister but to no avail. Where could she have possibly gone? This wasn't like her at all. When the bell for school getting out finally rang, she ran to her locker to get her things then quickly ran outside to wait for Valon. While waiting, Henry came up to her with a wicked grin on his face. She groaned then asked, "Do you never give up?" This time, instead of kissing her, he looked around to make sure no one was watching then shrank her down to her fairy form then quickly put her in a jar. This of course pissed her off greatly and she started to pound on the glass but he merely put the jar in his bag he had with him and made a point to walk past Valon when he found him. He was smirking of course because only he could hear the quiet sounds of Lexia hitting the glass. He said he'd have her no matter what and if that meant keeping her in a jar until she agreed so be it. Caden had seen him walking off because of course he was with Valon so he elbowed him then said, "Valon... I don't have a good feeling about that... he looked triumphant... we should follow him..."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:58 pm
Eyeing Henry from the corner of his eye he nodded to his friend's suggestion, walking around the corner and following behind Henry. "I was just thinking the same thing...he looks too happy for my taste and it's kinda pissing me off." he muttered softly so that no one else could hear. What did Henry have to be happy about? Lexia rejected his offer of marriage...AGAIN!.

Maybe it wasn't smart to leave and not tell her that they were going off to trail Henry but she'd understand that it was important the guys do something on their own (to prove their manli..ness or whatever they called it). She'd probably yell at him later but he knew she'd forgive him eventually...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:05 pm
Henry made it back to his hideout and then pulled out the jar containing Lexia. "Sorry, love. You left me no choice." He said smirking and she was still pounding on the glass. He moved the jar over to the book shelf near his TV and sat it down. He smiled devilishly and said, "Now don't go anywhere...Hah! Not like you could anyways... but I'll be gone for a little while. Maybe the time alone in there will make you come to your senses." With that he left to go discuss his next moves with the master.

Lexia was pounding on the glass and trying hard to knock it off the shelf but it wasn't working. Glass was the only thing which blocked out a fairy's powers. She was useless in there and after a little bit longer she gave up and sat down with her legs crossed.

Caden pulled Valon along now, keeping quiet as they watched Henry. He had Valon wait with him outside the house he had entered and watched as he left again. He noticed that he didn't have his bag anymore and that he looked both ways then disappeared into thin air. "Let's go." He said then headed into the house.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:16 pm
((Should I be their master cause I don't want to reveal him yet, it's too early lol or is it just implied that he went to go talk to him? if you want me to play him I'll edit and yes he has a name I just don't want to divulge it yet lol))

Walking up to the door, looking around to make sure no one was watching he turned the doorknob and found it to be locked - obviously.
"Damn...how are we going to break in now without causing a bloody scene...f*** that guy is definately hiding something..." Valon pounded the door with the side of his fist, before jumping off the stairs and trying to see if there was another way around the back.

They were all attached three stories houses so if there was some form of garage, it would be at the back of all of them...maybe there was a back door or something that was unlocked. I mean, they were bad but they weren't about to go break the window or something, especially when there might not have been anything, but again they were just going on intuition.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:21 pm
{It was just implied lol}

Lexia heard the pounding and jumped slightly. Who would that be? Had Henry gotten himself in trouble with the police? She wouldn't be surprised in the slightest but it would look really bad to have a fairy in a jar... No, it wouldn't look bad, it'd BE bad.

Caden followed after Valon and around to the back. He found a door and turned the knob, smiling as he saw it was actually unlocked. "Valon! I got it." He said opening the door then walking in. The inside was extremely different of course. Though, it did have everything a normal human house would have. The only difference was that there were things from all sorts of different time periods. "This dude obviously is old..." He said walking around.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:31 pm
(okay just making sure)

Turning around, Valon followed Caden into the strange house, walking around and eyeing everything...there really was something from every time period it was ridiculous. The house looked pretty old on the inside as well in terms of interior design but the outside looked perfectly 21st Century. "This place looks really old...and no s*** the guy is old, he's probably older than the girls...fairy time is obviously different from ours." he said gently gliding his hands on some of the books on the walls and looking at some of the weapons, and paintings. "What are we looking for exactly?" he said scratching his head a little bit nervously. Now that they had successfully broken in, what exactly were they trying to prove?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:34 pm
Lexia heard the boys and looked up, spotting them immediately. Valon was looking around the book shelf so all she had to do was make herself noticed. She started to pound on the glass of the jar again and shout. Sadly, the only thing audible to the boys was the faint sound of something hitting the glass. It was so thick that her voice couldn't carry through it.

Caden nodded and looked around a bit. He stopped suddenly when he heard a strange noise. "Do you hear that?" He asked quietly and started to listen again.

{Ok lol}

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:43 pm
Valon stopped moving and listened to the strange tapping sound coming from what sounded like glass or a form of hard plastic. "Yeah I heard that too..." he said looking around and searching for some form of glass jar or something like that. While scanning the shelves again he found what he was looking for, a small glass jar by the armchair, holding up a couple of books on the shelf with a fairy inside.

"LEXI!?" he exclaimed seeing the little fairy pounding on the glass, trying to scream something at him, though it was not audible at all. "Damn she's mad at me....OKAY OKAY I'M OPENING THE JAR! Sheessshhhh." he grabbed the jar from the shelf and began to twist off the top, letting her slide out onto the side table by the arm chair. "What the heck were you doing in a jar...In Henry's house?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:48 pm
Caden ran over and blinked as he saw Lexia. "Well then... that's what he was so happy about." He muttered.

Lexia climed out of the jar then changed back into her human form, straightening her clothes. "I'm not mad at you, I was trying to get your attention." She said then rolled her eyes. "What do you think I was doing in there? He kidnapped me the b*****d." She said then smirked as she saw a fan hanging on the wall. "Oh Henry..." She muttered as she walked up to it, setting it on fire as she touched it. When it burned all the way, she put the fire out, smirking as well. "He loved that so much...serves him right...." She said smiling then turned back to them. "Let's go." She said walking over to them quickly and before they could say anything, she teleported them into her and Lydia's apartment.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:55 pm
Humans weren't meant to teleport...so when they got there...
"I think I'm gonna be sick..." Valon said running to the bathroom for a minute or two...coming back after washing his face and possibly throwing up a bit who knows...
"That guy...is messed, wayyyyyy to obsessive...is everyone in the fairy world like that cause I don't think I want part of it if-WAHHHH!!!!" while Valon was coming out of the bathroom he saw the cat sitting in a chair reading the newspaper and drinking some tea...like that wasn't weird. "T-That's...THAT'S THE CAT! Caden! what the hell is a cat doing drinking tea and reading the morning paper...am I going mental!?"

"Crazy Crazy!" Some of the Brownies came out of their hiding places around the place and jumped on the kitchen table, calling Valon crazy when they saw the grey cat acting like a gentleman.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff