Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:13 pm
He may have seemed calmed most of the time, but he did not like to be touched, it was one of the things that set him off. His mother had insisted on his having fighting lessons while they lived in the city. Before anyone had a chance to blink he had twisted the guy who had by chance lain a hand on his shoulder, behind his back, bending it very uncomfortably. "How old are you all, I guess not that old," he growled. There was no peice in his eyes now only anger. "I suggest you all leave, he is coming with me whether he likes it or not." He put his knee in the boys back and through him to the ground, grabbed the syringe from Keon and through it to the ground, stepping on it and crushing it. "I suggest to you all if you have any sense of self preservation you will scatter."

He grabbed the others wrist and began leading him out the door quickly, a vice grip on his wrist. He noticed it was small, he wouldnt lose his grip.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:38 pm
Keon's eyes widened as Shen suddenly had the boy that had touched him twisted around. The boy gave a small whimper begging to be let go. Keon froze unsure of what to do the needle still in his arm. Keon gave a yelp as the syringe was pulled from his arm. He growled as it was thrown to the ground and stepped on. He couldn't believe Shen just because his mother had adopted him did not give him permission to therefore run his life. The others did scatter as Shen ordered them to.

"Let me go!" Keon yelled as Shen grabbed his wrist pulling him up and dragging him out the door. It hurt a bit with how strong Shen's grip was on his wrist.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:50 pm
He just kept pulling him, but he did loosen it a bit, just so it wouldnt hurt the other. He kept on going. "What the heck is your problem Keon," he growled as he continued to walk. "Do you want to go back to the orphanage, do you," he yelled. "Because you will be taken from us if someone were to catch you doing this. We're the people trying to help Keon, did you think about that." He was still furious at what he had been about to do.

"We came back as soon as we learned of it, as soon as we learned about it! And you don't even care." He continued walking, he could already see the house, apparently he was walking pretty fast, he didnt register thought though, he could feel warm blood dripping on his arm from where he had puleld the syring out so quickly, and that bothered him the most, he was hurting Keon, and he didnt want to. He had been hurt enough, life shouldnt have to be like this, he thought.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:32 pm
"You came back as soon as you heard I was in an orphanage. You didn't come back as soon as you heard what had happened. If you knew...if you knew what had happened you wouldn't have taken that from me." Keon growled trying to pull away from Shen. "It doesn't matter if they find out, you'll just send me back anyway." Keon said. Keon didn't bother to try and stop his bleeding arm, it wasn't the first time he had bled. He was a bit concerned when it didn't stop half way back to the house. "Shen....Shen....stop." Keon said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 pm
"We didnt know anything had happened, if we had we would have back back then," he growled out as he kept walking. "We're not sending you back, I'm not going to let that happen again." He turned around before he could stop himself he said what he had been afraid to admitt. "I can't lose you again!" It hadnt even registered in his mind that the other was telling him to stop, and then he saw the blood and his own face paled. He took Keons other hand and put it over the thing. "Apply pressure," he said before he picked him up, since Keon was so small, and took off running to his house.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:15 pm
Keon looked up surprised as he heard Shen said he wouldn't lose him again. Keon didn't know what to say or even what to think. Keon saw Shen's face pale and he became suddenly worried what had made the man so pale so suddenly. Surely not the blood, maybe the amount of it, Keon was now noticing how much there was. He was surprised as his other hand was grabbed and placed against his bleeding arm. He was even more surprised when he was suddenly picked up and carried. "I can walk." Keon protested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:27 pm
He nodded as he ran up the stairs and into the house. "I can run," he said as he sat Keon on the counter and grabbed a towel, he began cleaning the others arm, and then grabbed some bandages from the first aid kit and disinfected it and wrapped it. He watched it for a while and noticed that the bleeding was stopping, thanks to the bandages and he took a deep breath. "Keon," he said as he looked at the ground, not aat the others face. "I can't lose you again," he whispered it and then looked at Keon, came over to him and pulled him into a warm hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:53 pm
Keon sat on the counter without protest. Keon watched as Shen cleaned the blood, dried and that which was still dripping from the wound in his arm. Keon watched a bit in shock as Shen cleaned his wound. He was still pondering what the other had said, couldn't lose him again. Keon looked up as Shen said his name. He noticed the other looking down at the ground. Keon blinked as he said it again. "I...I don't understand...." Keon said softly as Shen hugged me. "Why...do you care so much?"  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:20 pm
He just held him closer, sweeter. "I care," he whispered to the other and then raised up slightly looking into his eyes, Keons wonderful eyes. He didnt know what was happening now, but he was getting closer. He leaned in and kissed Keon on the cheek instead of the lips he so wanted to taste. "I care for you more than you will probably ever know," he whispered and walked back shutting the door he had forgotten to shut when he had brought Keon in. He walked back over to Keon and helped him off the counter. He took his hand...he was shaking. "Come lay with me for a moment please," he was shaking, he had over exerted himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:32 pm
Keon placed a hand on Shen's shoulder to stabilize himself. Keon blinked surprised as Shen kissed his cheek. "You haven't seen me in years how can uyo care so much?" Keon questioned as Shen shut the door. He stood as he was helped off the counter. He had noticed Shen was shaking and it worried him a bit. "Alright, it looks like you need to lay down anyway." Keon said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:19 pm
He nodded and took the others hand leading him up the stairs sweetly. He was thinking about the others question and how to answer him. "I've dreamed about you every day that I havent been here," he finally answered in close to a whisper. "So I've seen you every day," he continued. "And I have done nothing but want to be back here beside you." They got to the bedroom and he sht the door behind him and locked it quietly. He was still holding the others hand, he walked over to his bed and sat down pulling Keon gently in his lap and holding him like that. "i can't erase whats been done to you Keon," he said, his voice still close to a whisper. "But I can try my best to give you some good memories to...if you'll let me."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:06 pm
"You dreamed about me? That sounds a bit creepy." Keon said giving a Shen a strange look. "You wanted to be back here, why? I mean where ever you moved to had to be much more interesting than this place. Theres nothing really to do here." Keon said softly. Keon gave a small yelp as he was suddenly pulled down onto Shen's lap. "If I let you do that what happens when you send me back to the orphanage."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:05 pm
He shook his head no at Keon. "I wanted to be back here, because this is where you were. I wanted to be close to you." He held him still, in his lap, and looked at him. "I am not letting you go back to the orphanage." He rolled back in the bed, gently pulling Keon into his arms, cuddling with him sweetly. "If something happens, we go together."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:21 pm
"You wanted to be close to me, why, why do you want to be so close to me?" Keon said. "We were close as kids but you've been gone for years. Most would have forgotten. Its not your choice to send me back to the orphanage. Your mother has that choice, I don't doubt she'll send me back as soon as she sees how much i've changed." Keon said. "She won't send you with me when she sees. After all you were upset when you caught me at the building." Keon said softly. It was easy to see he was a bit insecure about all of this.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:55 pm
He just held him close trying to offer him comfort while laying there comfortably in the bed, with Keon tucked in at his side. Sleep was trying to take over him. "I was scared at the ..." he whispered. "But fear doesnt get far when dealing with drugs, so I had to use anger. I care about you so much Keon, and your right I dont have a choice about sending you back. But we'll run away if it comes to that. I won't leave you again," he whispered.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games