Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:53 pm
Joshua continued staring as he put the final touches upon what he had just done. His aura shot up to its max in this body, which he had not done in a long time. He spoted the demons moving in on the town and he called fourth all of the power that this body could handle. The darkness surrounded the town and forced the demons back. He could not allow them to see the demons or the demons to see them. When he was done he stumbled back into town. He had remembered to grab his cloak, though he did not cover himself with it this time. He was spent and holding this form was tiring, horns had appeared from his head and seemed to be made of bone as well as the wings. He stood in the middle of a street looking down it and a place to rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:54 pm
*he looks up his blue eyes going pale*....get....cover....  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:54 pm
"Pay more attention next time!" Vay whispers He quickly glances over his shoulder and looks at two night watchmen. They don't seem to notice him or exlir. "Whats going on he?" He asks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:59 pm
Exlir blushes and stammers "I-I will." she pulls her wrist free and stands up "I dont know." she sighs and runs over to where Sai was and picks him up and brings him back to a shadowed area and tries to heal him. Her body tingling when she felt the strong aura and she shivers

Rath slowly began to grow bored of nothing happening, she rocks her leg, the tree branch bouncing up and down a little bit before she pales when she started to get a bit hungry. She yawns and bites her lip hard till she drew blood and then it healed and she lets out a breath to regain her composure and keep her hunger in check. She sensed around inside the home but felt nothing really, well she felt something but she didnt want to be seen so she just stayed put.  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:01 pm
*sai looks over*...my...hat....i...cant let them...see them....gotta...get...it.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:01 pm
Vay decides to leave well enough alone and go camp for the night.

(i got to go see ya tommorow)  

neon blue penguin

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:04 pm
Joshua finally realized where he was at and drapped the cloak over his form once more. He was stupid to do such a thing for someone that was gonna eventually confine his race, but he knew what he had to do anyway. His lips formed a slo smirk as he stumbled down the middle of the road like a drunk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:07 pm
(Later penguin XD)
Exlir lays him on the ground in the shadows before running over to grab his hat and then kneeling down and stuck his hat on his head "There." she places her hands over the wound and closes her eyes, using her magic to heal the wound before she sits back, sweat on her forehead as she wasnt that mastered in magic and what she did wore her out.

Rath uncloaks herself since she was sure nobody could see her up in the tree, or actually look up in once since its not a place most people hide in, well that she knows of anyways. She sighs and hums a bit, softly so that no human ears can hear it. She yawns again, hunger rising and falling as she sniffs the air and smells blood.  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 pm
*he grabs her hands*...stop *finally he can see and has exited the stages of shock, though his wounds are still bleeding*...bandages....thats all i need.... *his eyes return to their deep shade of blue*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:14 pm
"Um...okay." she fumbles with the small strap bag at her side and pulls out some bandages and other sorts of things, she patches him up and stares at him "Your name?"  

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:15 pm
Joshua looked behind him, he was leaving such a large trail of blood. He couldn't even flash right now. His left hand fingered the box he had collected earlier. Only if he could get the chance to open it, but it was too dangerous right now. He made it to the house they were in previously, he sensed two around the house, "If you need help, come here." He stated loudly just so they could hear him. He placed one foot upon a step before he suddenly collapsed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:18 pm
....im Sai, thank you for tending to me...if there is anything you need i am willing to help *he hears someone collapse*....*he runs over to see the problem*....this dude....  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:18 pm
(AAAAHHHH! I READ SO SLOWLY! I think I'm still half a page behind on reading these posts. Sorry if I write something inconsistent and please correct me if I do.)

Tooms turns the screws in the vent to Ever's room. He climbs out and walks behind the grandmother, making sure she didn't realize he was there, until she was away from the room. In the hall going to the next room he...

(Hey, um, I have two things he'll do, one of them you, Aprilbaby1, need to OK. Can I eat your grandmother's liver? I know, people have to ask you this all the time, but I'm hoping to get a yes. I understand if no, though. I'll give you a moment.)

Walt had just exited his church when the separation of the town and the world happened. The church fell and he was nearly hit by debris. He started running into town, thinking it was something to do with Ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:24 pm
(lolz uhh sure walt)
Rath sniffs deeply when she smelt blood, she felt her fangs slide down and she sits up. She threw a ward up the house, making sure it stayed in tact before jumping out of the tree and following the scent, her eyes turning red. She stops when she sensed two people. One of them the guy that had suprised her, she hisses and then she sees the house and frowns before her eyes widened when she saw Joshua "You okay?" she asked and disappeared before reappearing beside him, she bends down to pick him up and sniffs deeply when she smelt the blood "God.." she whispered, peircing her lips when she bit her lip to keep from sinking her fangs into him. She picks him up and walks inside and places him in his usual spot "Right now wont the best time to say that im hungry huh?" she asked, trying to make him laugh or something. "Joshua, stay here, duh he cant move." she muttered to herself "Ill be back." she manifested a blanket and draps it over to him "Dont go anywhere please." she walks out the door since she felt something bad."Girl, watch him!" she yelled

Exlir sees him and her eyes widened when she saw blood. She gulps and sits up before jumping when she saw the vampire and then nodded "Y-yes!" she shouted back "Im Exlir"  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 pm
*he grabs one of his katanas* YOU! *he stares at the vampire* I KNOW THAT LOOK! BACK UP!...NOW!*he steps towards her*
(XD lol)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces