Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
[Accepting]Timeblades[OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea Bad Idea
  Good Idea
  Bad Idea
View Results

jarek56

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 am
Demien quickly collected Shakespeare, and glared coolly at Kikyo.
"Harm these meercats again, and I shall be...displeased." He followed the group, now quite incensed, debating with mock seriousness whether or not to kill her for terrifying little Shakespeare. The poor lad was now tightly wound up in a ball, quivering in fear.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:17 pm
"Fine. Then I will be "displeased" and ditch you in this city." Kikyo said, annoyance dripping off each word. "And as long as the meercats keep away from me, we'll be fine." she smiled mockingly at Demien, and continued walking.

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 pm
Serena appears in an abandoned alleyway.
"Gee-reat. What the heck am I doing here? I know I'm just a wanderer, but that doesn't mean I can just be dropped off willy nilly." She walks around a little bit, hoping to find someone  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:29 am
"We should hurry. The sooner we get our hands on this blade, the better." Cross said. He needed to know what was going on with time and why it was so imperative that they find the blades.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 pm
Selce nodded to Cross. "Yes let's go as quickly as possible, but where exactly is this Berlin place?" She asked having never been to a place named that. She followed quickly behind Kikyo as she lead them to a library.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:31 pm
Kikyo crossed a street, and was just outside the library.
"Alright. We have to keep it down, so we can find Berlin, alright?" she asked, looking over the group. Then a thought hit her: They must have looked extremely strange to anyone who passed by.

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:54 pm
"Where would one begin looking?" Cross asked. He knew nothing of books, having read very few during his time at the academy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:36 pm
Kikyo looked at Cross.
"We go inside, and ask about a book on Berlin. Only the people behind the desk though, not a random person reading a book..." she said, feeling like she was explaining this to a little kid.

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 pm
RP_Master_Jak
"Calm yourself friend. I mean you no harm..." Father time said, his voice really coming out as a series of grunts that Urk could understand. He walked to Urk, carrying the hourglass with both hands and being very careful. He came slowly and steadily, showing he had no weapons on him to hurt Urk.

While the fact that the bearded stranger could speak his tongue was interesting, it was even more suspicious that the man was dressed in odd clothing and resembled the other tribes men whom Urk had earlier come across in the season. Urk lowered the force of his grip, sticking the blade into the snow. "What do you want," he asked, every fiber of his being wanted to just take the axe and plunge it into the man's face.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:10 pm
Demien smiled. Kikyo would suffer greatly if she EVER harmed the meercats....he'd raised them from pups.
"Berlin? It's not very hard to find...what city are we in, perchance? I've visited the city many times...one could say I have experience with it."  

jarek56

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:37 am
"I only ask for your aid in a matter of great importance. There is a threat to you and your tribe that not even you can stop, and you must go on a long journey to stop them from perishing." Father time said to Urk.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:19 am
The white-haired man's words were quite daunting. It wasn't something one should claim lightly. Urk expressed his concern in a fluid of motions accompanying his tongue. "What threat? What are you talking about," Urk asked, dancing around the time wizard.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 pm
"An enemy of time has come, and seeks to destroy reality. If they succeed, then your entire tribe, and every other tribe for that matter, will be eradicated. Gone, forever." Father Time said simply.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:47 pm
Urk scoffed, narrowing his gaze. "How can I be so sure you are not just lying to me? You look like those others whom I saw hunting down in a valley four months ago. Maybe you're just trying to lure me away," he said, stopping in his tracks to stare at the stranger.

It was fortunate for both their sakes that he had found the weapon. It may have easily fallen into the wrong hands. Of course whether the right hands belonged to Urk were up to debate since he was not fully aware of the axe's power, but any other might have just gone wild with the thing.

Either way, it was caution that forbade Urk from bashing the man into the ground. It would have been all too easy, but something else was holding him back. Urk glanced and saw his tribesmen. It was harder to see them as the wind picked up again. They were tiny dots, now covered from his view.

Just as quickly, Urk returned his gaze towards father time, distrustful to see the least.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:49 am
"Do you wish to see proof that I am not like them. Then I shall show you." Father time said, turning over his hourglass. Suddenly a Tyrannosaurus appeared from the depths of the cretaceous era, ready to devour Urk and Father Time. However, in a flash it was gone again, back to the age whence it ruled.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff