Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmims911

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:20 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled and took Faith's hand slowly walking out the common room and down onto the grounds headed to Hagrids hut* hmmm he's still up *he sees lights on and smiles* well were gonna have a lot of stuff to talk about

Faith looked up at him as they walked then looked towards Hagrid's hut. Fang was sitting outside the front door alone. "Christian... Are you sure Hagrid's home? I don't think he would leave Fang out like that..." She looked up at him a bit worried.

true *Christian let go of Faiths hand and ran forward running to Hagrids door and kicked it in seeing a man stand over an unconcious Hagrid with his wand out as he slowly looked to the door* u...... *christian's eyes began to glow red and he bared his teeth wind soaring out from under him throwing up his robes bottom*

Faith ran after him wondering what was going on."Christian?!" She looked over his shoulder and saw the man standing next to Hagrid. "Oh my gawd... Hagrid!!!!!" She started to run to his body to make sure he was okay.

*christian stopped faith and rand his staff whispering* IVADA KADAVRA! *a jet of green light shot out of his staff hitting the place were the man in the mask used to be blowing it into peices right after he apperated away and christian whispers* Hogwarts' defense is slipping

She looked at him and moved past his arm, running straight to Hagrid. She felt his forehead and propped his head up on a pillow. Faith called in Fang who came running to Hagrid's side. "He's just been knocked out, Fang, he'll be okay." She whispered to the dog gently as she checked him for any injuries.

*he walked over and smiled as Hagrid awaked* hello old friend, care to explain how u got knocked out?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:31 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

true *Christian let go of Faiths hand and ran forward running to Hagrids door and kicked it in seeing a man stand over an unconcious Hagrid with his wand out as he slowly looked to the door* u...... *christian's eyes began to glow red and he bared his teeth wind soaring out from under him throwing up his robes bottom*

Faith ran after him wondering what was going on."Christian?!" She looked over his shoulder and saw the man standing next to Hagrid. "Oh my gawd... Hagrid!!!!!" She started to run to his body to make sure he was okay.

*christian stopped faith and rand his staff whispering* IVADA KADAVRA! *a jet of green light shot out of his staff hitting the place were the man in the mask used to be blowing it into peices right after he apperated away and christian whispers* Hogwarts' defense is slipping

She looked at him and moved past his arm, running straight to Hagrid. She felt his forehead and propped his head up on a pillow. Faith called in Fang who came running to Hagrid's side. "He's just been knocked out, Fang, he'll be okay." She whispered to the dog gently as she checked him for any injuries.

*he walked over and smiled as Hagrid awaked* hello old friend, care to explain how u got knocked out?

Hagrid looked up at Christian. "Well all I remember was.." he rubbed his head," getting whacked upside the head with something cold... I was walking back inside after er... afterr..." He looked at Faith. "After doing some business in the forest for Dumbledore."  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:34 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Hagrid looked up at Christian. "Well all I remember was.." he rubbed his head," getting whacked upside the head with something cold... I was walking back inside after er... afterr..." He looked at Faith. "After doing some business in the forest for Dumbledore."

*christian smiles* tx hagrid, btw this is Faith, shes cool shes part of the council along with me and dumbledore *he smiles more and helps hagrid up* i think i'm gonna go into the forest to check up on everything  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:41 pm
cmims911

*christian smiles* tx hagrid, btw this is Faith, shes cool shes part of the council along with me and dumbledore *he smiles more and helps hagrid up* i think i'm gonnago into the forest to check up on everything

Faith looked at him worried and Hagrid shook his head. "You don't need ter be goin' into that forest, especially not alone..." Hagrid said, falling back into a chair and rubbing his head. Faith nodded as she grabbed a bag of ice for Hagrid, "I agree... "  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:49 pm
orliluff
cmims911

*christian smiles* tx hagrid, btw this is Faith, shes cool shes part of the council along with me and dumbledore *he smiles more and helps hagrid up* i think i'm gonnago into the forest to check up on everything

Faith looked at him worried and Hagrid shook his head. "You don't need ter be goin' into that forest, especially not alone..." Hagrid said, falling back into a chair and rubbing his head. Faith nodded as she grabbed a bag of ice for Hagrid, "I agree... "

*he laughed a little miniacly and smiled* faith u wanna go with me? besides i'm not going alone, i got shadow with me..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:58 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he laughed a little miniacly and smiled* faith u wanna go with me? besides i'm not going alone, i got shadow with me..

Hagrid gave a cough, "I mean an adult... one besides Shadow...."  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:02 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

well ur obviously not going to do in ur conditition *shadow laughed to himself and smiled* don't worry faith will go with me ^^ we'll be fine  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:11 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

well ur obviously not going to do in ur conditition *shadow laughed to himself and smiled* don't worry faith will go with me ^^ we'll be fine

Faith nodded nervously. "Will you be alright Hagrid?" He nodded his large fuzzy headm, his right hand holding the bag of ice to his head, "I'll be fine, just ya'll be right ya here?!"  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:13 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith nodded nervously. "Will you be alright Hagrid?" He nodded his large fuzzy headm, his right hand holding the bag of ice to his head, "I'll be fine, just ya'll be right ya here?!"

*he smiled and took faiths hand softy and put a shield around hagrid* this'll protect u till dumbledore comes back. *he walked out the building and to the forest with Faith by his side*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:25 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled and took faiths hand softy and put a shield around hagrid* this'll protect u till dumbledore comes back. *he walked out the building and to the forest with Faith by his side*

She looked at him worried, sqeezing his hand gently. "Christian... do we know what we may run into in this forest?!"  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:28 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She looked at him worried, sqeezing his hand gently. "Christian... do we know what we may run into in this forest?!"

*smiles* nothing that'll attack us *he walks along inside the forest seeing spiders run along side us but not come close* see thery know who i am and they don't dare come near me  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:33 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles* nothing that'll attack us *he walks along inside the forest seeing spiders run along side us but not come close* see thery know who i am and they don't dare come near me

She saw the spiders and gripped his arm gently with both hands. "Dear lord, they're huge..." Dragons were okay, spiders were not.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:41 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She saw the spiders and gripped his arm gently with both hands. "Dear lord, they're huge..." Dragons were okay, spiders were not.

*he looked at her softly and kissed her deeply hopeing to releave some of the fright and whispers* don't worry theres no reason to fear *he looks around* woops left the staff back at Hagrids sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:44 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he looked at her softly and kissed her deeply hopeing to releave some of the fright and whispers* don't worry theres no reason to fear *he looks around* woops left the staff back at Hagrids sweatdrop

Her eyes got wide. "WHAT!?! Christian! You know I'm horrible at magic!!!!!!!!!!!" She pretty much yelled at him, clinging to his cloak.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:52 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Her eyes got wide. "WHAT!?! Christian! You know I'm horrible at magic!!!!!!!!!!!" She pretty much yelled at him, clinging to his cloak.

*he smiles and looks around watching the spiders circle and get dareing* i guess they think since i don't have my staff i'm not dangerous *he laughs a little and spreads his legs a little takeing a deep breath and whispers* just kneel down Faith and u'll be ok  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff