Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:16 pm
Mikaela nudged him gently with her hip as he hovered over her and sighed. "Don't scare me like that... I figured you might be minorly excited about it... We're getting closer to making the big bucks, after all," she said with a laugh and turned her head, smiling at him. "And sure, I'll make you breakfast," she said as she poked his stomach gently and shook her head. "Can you at least put some coffee and tea on?" she asked him curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:24 pm
Red was in Jess's room, tryingto find his stuff. Hwoever, later he heard noises otuside of Jess's room. He went to take a look. Valentino found a guy and a girl, a rather cute girl that is. Whether or not he actually thought that was different. He went over to them, wantign to ask them if they had seen his stuff, but paused. He didn't seem to fit in at all. In other words he didn't seem to want to know that that well. The only person he's opened up to even the tiniest bit is Jess. Suzaku sighed and went back to Jess's room to find his stuff. He thought it was definitely there.

((Sorry but I can't stay, it's already past 4am over here I have to sleep or else I'll doze off during college calsses later this afternoon.))  

Alkaizer87

RoaringBunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:25 pm
Eki stepped back after she bumped him with her hip and then again after she poked him. "Sure, I can do that." he said with a smile. As he started to prepare the coffee and tea he began to talk. "Getting signed or not doesn't really matter to me. I'm not interested in making money or becoming famous, I just want to have fun making good music. Though, I guess you could say getting signed makes things more interesting... Does the band have any plans today?" Glancing back over his shoulder Eki saw someone leave the room but he didn't mention it. 'I guess that's what happens when you don't close the door.' he thought with a shrug and went back to preparing the tea and coffee.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:22 pm
"Thank you," she said to him as she continued with the eggs before turning the stove on lower power and pouring it into the pan. She then fished out some pancake mix and pieces of bacon, throwing two more pans onto the stove. She got the bacon going before she began to stir up some pancake mix. Before pouring some mix into the pan on the stove, she moved the eggs around a little more. A few minutes later, she had two plates in hand, scrambled eggs, two pancakes, and a few strips of bacon on each.

"Well, it's not that money and fame is hugely important, but money would be nice to have to go out more..." she said with an innocent look on her face as she set the to plates down at the table. MIkaela had not seen the man come in and out of their home, and commenced in getting herself a cup of orange juice also. "Anyways, I don't think we have any plans," she said as she fished out a couple forks and knives. "Why, do you have any big plans?" she asked him curiously as she sat down in her chair and began to eat.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:52 pm

(( Sorry it's so long - just catching up on things! I didn't want to post until I knew what exactly was going on... ))

User Image

Baby, You'll Be Famous
I'll Chase You Down Until You Love Me...

"Is she asleep?..."

"Looks like it. It was only a matter of time after the state she arrived in."

"Hey, the girl likes to party. I'm on her side."

"Here: put this blanket over her. It's not exactly warm in this flat at night."

"You can say that again."

"Yeah... Well, now that we haven't got anyone to entertain, I think I might fall into bed myself. Driving across Tokyo sure does beat the hell out of you. Listen, don't wake her up if you go out for munchies again, mmkay?"

"Sure, whatever."

"And if Mitch comes back, wake me up. And remember to apologize."

"Right."

"And if Mikaela-"

"Violet, will you just go to bed already?!"

"I'm going, I'm going... See you tomorrow, Meek."

"Night, Vi. Sweet dreams."

Outside, the sun was rising with a effervescent brilliance. Somewhere in the centre of Tokyo, the various members of the other bands promoted under the Little Fish Records Company were slowly waking, sleepily motioning through their morning routines; however, there was no such happenings in the tiny flat that the members of Liquid Decline inhabited. A heavy, peaceful silence was settled in the air, broken only by the smallest snores filtering from the open bedroom door. Without making a sound, a girl with shimmering blonde hair placed a neatly written note on the tattered sofa and crept quietly out of the flat.

Eventually, the quiet was broken by the shrill buzz of an alarm clock echoing from a closed door. Beyond it was a tiny room, large enough only for a camp-bed and an end table. There was a tiny moan, and a pale slender arm slid out from a tangled mound of blankets and clumsily felt its way around the screeching clock before finding a red button and pushing it firmly down. As the alarm halted, the faded blankets squirmed and shivered for a moment before falling apart to reveal a decidedly exhausted Violet, her hair a twisted mess of black. Yawning quietly, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and pried herself from her nest of fabric to shuffle to the edge of her bed.

Using her spare hand to twist the doorknob, Violet squinted out into the sitting room, the glowing sunlight blinding her view. It was empty - the tipsy girl who had dropped by last night seemed to have taken her leave. However, it was painfully obvious that her flatmate, Mika, was still present; quite aside from the gentle snorts, there was a trail of abandoned biscuit cumbs leading to the door of the bedroom her male bandmates shared. Sighing hopelessly, Violet lifted herself from her bed and padded slowly across to the sofa.

"Honestly..."

Being the only female member of an all-male band, Violet had insisted upon owning a space of her own from the moment they had moved into their flat. She had been a very private person all her life, and it was not as if she didn't trust her friends; it was that she felt an unquestionable need to have a place to escape to when she grew tired of having company. Of course, Mika's company alone was often enough to make her contemplate emigrating. While the boys shared the bedroom, Violet had crammed herself and everything she owned into a reasonably-sized cupboard, and it still remained a sanctuary for her when she felt she needed some peace and quiet.

As she threw herself onto the sofa, Violet noticed a tiny square of paper perched neatly on the cushion next to her. Examining it curiously, she smiled as her eyes skimmed the scribbled handwriting of Mikaela, the girl who had visited them.

Anyways, come knock on the door whenever!

Thoughtfully, Violet laid the note back onto the sofa, her thoughts now barely interrupted by Mika's snores. Mitch hadn't returned; his bass guitar still lay untouched next to the window where he had left it. There was always the possibility that he really had left the band for good; although Violet kept repeating this possibility to Mika whenever she felt he had crossed a line, she never really believed it would happen...

But then, it seemed unlikely for him to leave his possessions behind, particularly his bass. He knew better than to leave it where Mika could get his hands on it.

Suddenly, another thought struck Violet, and she felt her chest seize up in panic: they were holding an audition that afternoon. Dissapearing into the sunset for a once-in-a-lifetime meeting in Itabishi without Mitch was one thing; meeting what could potentially be their newest band member without Mitch was unforgivable. Leaping up from the sofa, Violet raced over to the still-packed bags and pawed through them frantically. Eventually, her hand closed around a small rectangle, and she triumphantly brought out her mobile phone.

"Mika! Wake up, we've got an audition today!" Violet called, bursting into the bedroom and hastily trying to connect her mobile to her charger.

"Mmmff..."

"Mika! Audition!"

"Yeah, I heard you the first time," Mika muttered, his voice muffled from beneath his pillow.

The tiny screen of the phone glowed brightly as it powered up. Violet punched in Mitch's number and waited, biting her lip nervously as the caller trilled tunelessly.

"Come on, Mitch, please pick up..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:02 pm
After finding the well hidden boots, and then his stuff he carried his things one-by-one over to the front of Liquid Decline's flat. He started knocking a few times. Hopefully this time Suzaku could get in, seeing as last night they had ignored his knocking, or merely distracted in thir own activities. Either way, since they didn't call him last night at all they didn't seem to worry about him. This was just another reason to cold shoulder them. The only thing that was good last night was Jess. She was extremely generous in his opinion. Not to mention for some reason it was easy for him to talk to her. When Red thinks back something about her looks or feels familiar aobut her, however, he didn't know what. Maybe it was because of that unknown reason that he could talk to her more easily.  

Alkaizer87

RoaringBunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:30 pm
Eki poured himself a glass of coffee and then sat down at the table. He started to cut his pancakes before replying. "Not yet, but I'm sure something will come up. Actually, I was thinking about going to watch some bands audition later. I think Liquid Decline is supposed to play." Having finished cutting his pancakes as he spoke he poured some syrup on them and finally began to eat.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:46 pm
Asch's pen slowed and eventually stopped. He had transferred all of his thoughts onto paper and then transformed them into music. He now had two half finished songs, but nothing else was coming to him so he decided to take a break. Walking out of the recording room Asch stretched and let out a moan. He was still wearing the clothes he slept in, just a pair of boxers. He returned to his room and made his bed, then he went and took a shower. After that he ate a bowl a cereal and left his home.

Asch didn't have much planned for today, but he figured he should stop in at Apollo and see how everything is going. He would make note of what bands he liked and then decide which ones he thought were ready and which ones still needed to improve before they could play at his event. The event was only a couple of months away but there was still a lot of work to do. The event, as of now, is going to last a week, have shows playing from ten am to two am every day, consist of five stages, over 250 bands, and will be able to hold almost a million people. So far only one hundred bands have been booked and only two hundred thousand tickets have been sold. But, Asch's spirit is broken yet. He is in contact with quite a few overseas bands and if he can get a couple big name bands he is sure ticket sales will skyrocket. Right now, he is desperately searching Japan for bands that meet his high standards.

RoaringBunny

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:07 pm
"Sounds cool... Do you know where it's supposed to be?" she asked curiously as she, too, grabbed the syrup and poured some on her pancakes before cutting them and shoving some in her mouth, chewing. "Mmm... Yummy," she said happily as she waited on his reply. "Maybe we should do a little bit of band practice too... We've got a small gig coming up in a few days before we start recording..." she pondered as she ate.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:20 am
((I know it's only been a few days or a day since my last post, but really I feel like I'm bieng ignored here. I know the Violet part mentions about a new band member, but I'm not sure if they atully know that he did knkock last night.))  

Alkaizer87

RoaringBunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:42 pm
<(@Alkaizer: Well, they probably don't know he knocked last night. That's why the door wasn't answered. Besides that, since your last post no one from your band has posted. You are kind of stuck until one of them posts, or you can interact with with another character.
@monet: sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I got distracted by my roommates.)>

Eki was basically done his done his food by now. He was really hungry. "I know where it is, but I don't remember the name of the place..." he said before taking the final bite of his food. "Yeah, I agree. But we need to talk to Renna before we make any final decisions. Do you know where she is?" As Eki waited for an answer he took a sip of his still steaming coffee.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:02 pm
Serrenedy walked out of the apartment, head splitting from whatever Joey had given her. She was ecstatic to see she was only a few doors down from hers. She walked in "OI" She grabbed her own head from hangover. "Ow..." She looked back up. "Eki, where ya been?"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Horadric

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:07 pm
Mitch almost dropped his coffee in his lap when his phone went off. He placed his almost empty cup next to the other one, that was empty. After yawning for a couple seconds, he jumbled around in his pockets, trying to find the cracked, duct taped, embarassing grey box he called a phone. He read the word "Violet" that was light up in the screen to himself before pushing in on the green button and putting it to his ear. "What?" he managed to say. He obviously wasn't trying to hide the fact he'd been out all night, but was too tired to care. Having to yawn again, he moved the phone away from him, before bringing it back in and letting Violet talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:20 pm
"Speak of the devil!" she said as she looked up from her plate of food to see Serrenedy walk in through the front door. "Hangover?" she asked curiously as she got up and walked to the kitchen, pouring a glass of orange juice, and another of water, bringing it to the table. She then pulled a few left over pancakes she had made and placed them on a plate along with some eggs and rice. And opening a pill bottle, she placed two pain killers beside the plate. Setting a fork and knife down on either side, she motioned for Serrenedy to sit before she, too, sat back down to commence her meal.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:09 pm
She smiled at the sediment. "Babe, if I dated band members you'd be perfect" She smiled. "Anyone know what happened to me last night. I remember talkin to Mitch, Joey slipped me black scotch...then zip."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff