Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:13 pm
*grins* unlike u demon hunters we the demons *reappears behind E'* we don't give up that easy so hand her over now and spare me that cleaning bill *has both swords aimed for vital spots*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:17 pm
"Dam it, looks like we are stuck" S' told E', but suddenly, the air started to chill, it was snowing, "Looks like lucky is on our side" E' smiled and told Ryoku, "Save it to us friend" E' started to laugh...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:28 pm
............ is this is ur idea of a joke, cuz if it is i'm not laughing *then Redemption began to glow white as if telling me to kill him with it* -stabbes him throught the heart with Redemption*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:32 pm
"Thanks Kaylen, that was a close one" S' and E' catched up with her, the genjutsu had worked perfectly, "Next time, I wont save your asses" Kaylen was jumping with them, finally leaving the forest, S' stared down and sit, "Using the trigger was a bad idea, im tired" S' looked to the sky...

"Oichi sensei??" Kaylend told surprised, "What happened to her?", "She passed out" S' told her, "She was with the demons we fought" he standed up...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 pm
*appeared infront of them*.............. u idiots fell for it............. my sword redemption cancels all genjutsu.......... and turns it against the user and u fell for it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:40 pm
"Wow, i didnt counted with that" S' was surprised, he knew this guy was strong, and for some strange reason, he and him had the same chakra, it was strange...

"What do we do now?" Kaylen asked S', he just turned around and smiled to them, he throw them a scroll, it oppened infront and teleported the 3 of them back to konoha, leaving him just with Ryoku...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:44 pm
((Can I join? Although I'm confused about this whole thing....))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:45 pm
"So, just you and me" S' told Ryoku, suddenly, an incredible dark presence felt behind him, it was incredibly powerfull and evil...

"You managed to hide from us to many time kid, your father did a incredible job hidding you" the dark figure told S', he was paralized, for the first time a chakra make him shiver in fear...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:46 pm
*smiles abit* so we're going to finish this then *has hand ready to draw Retribution*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:47 pm
Yes, but i need to ask you a favor, the character you create, could it be one of the 3 judges? we really need one of them now in this part, please...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:48 pm
.............. what the?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:49 pm
((I think he's talking to me, Ryoku......)) I'm not sure what you're talking about, so could somebody fill me in for God's sake?  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:08 pm
A portal opened at the memorial monument, and from it came out Kaylen and E', this one carring Oichi.

"That baka, he stayed back" Kaylen hitted the ground, she was crying, E' put down Oichi and huged her, "We must return", "No, not now" a voice came behind them, the hokage was there, "Master?" Kaylen told her, she huged her, "He is there, we must, we must..." "Not now Kaylen, we have another thing to do first" she looked back at Oichi...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:21 am
"so... i quess the battle is starting to end by now" Ykimura said, he had been watching the battle for sometime with his scanner, he left before they left

"yeah... i quess so..." Yuki said

Yuki and Yukimura were waiting in small room, that had only 2 chairs in it. they were waiting for their meeting with Mizuneki to start

"khhh... the battle was fierce, and we were in it for maybe like 6 minutes..." Yukimura said, with anger burning in his eyes

"Yukimura..." Yuki was worried about him

Silence was filling the rom for a while, then, a portal appeared before them, and from that portal, came masked man

"Lord Mizuneki is ready to take you"

Yuki and Yukimura slowly walked towards the portal, and found themselves in Mizuneki's dark room

"Welcome, my faithfull servant's, they heard from behind  

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 am
Name: Mizuneki Hazibara
Village: Kigel Amatist
Appereance: User Image
He is a: Demon Lord
Personality: Silent, attacking and easily angered, this cruel Demon Lord is not to be underestimated. he's also a person, who would kill anyone to achieve power and control
Jutsus or techniques: no one knows his techniques, but he uses telepathic powers
Weapons: Unknown
Bio: One of the Demon Lords. he was in the battle between humans and demons 2000 years ago, though he was only a general then while his father was Demon Lord of Kigel Amatist. When his father died, Mizuneki took control. he is a lone wolf, who doesn't care about other Demon Lords, because he has one goal, and one goal alone: To control all the Demon Villages and be the great Demon Master  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games