Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:48 pm
* Branwen passionately kisses Shuicho showing him exactly how she felt about him. The weirdest thing happened. As the two kissed they both floated into the air beneath the waterfall. She stops kissing you a moment. "Oh my Shuicho look" she holds onto you tightly. She looks gently still standing still.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:28 am
*shuicho looked around but didn't see anything*"what's the matter?"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:47 pm
*"We're floating together. I've never done that with anyone before. I've never heard of such a thing either. She suprised at your calmness. She still held onto you. "Our wings aren't even out either." she said looking down at the floor.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:52 am
*shuicho had just realized it*"it must be our psychie converging"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:26 pm
Moon stared in awe at the two wolves floating happily above the water. She looked away quickly and let her massive silver wings drag on the ground as she slowly padded away. She stared at the ground, her normally bright green eyes dull, as she thought, 'I could never be like that.' Moon sensed their love and care for nothing but each other. She sprinted toward a tall tree with a hollow carved into it by age.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:41 pm
It was like a cave, made by the thickly woven roots of the old tree. The wood made a wall around the one side of the tree, with no holes. Moon stepped into a narrow opening.

Inside it was shadowy, damp and dark, glittering spiderwebs lining the edges. Moon's eyes glowed like headlights on a car, but even so she could see perfectly. She flexed her razor-sharp claws nervously, half-expecting a creature to attack her, but it was dead silent. She laid down and rested her head upon her paws. Moon closed her eyes but was alert and awake for any predators.

TheLittleInu

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:56 am
* Branwen found the situation romantic and was confident being in his arms. She held onto him a little tightly and looked into his eyes. Although, had sensed another watching them. Branwen looked watching the stranger disappear out of view.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:31 am
Zayra stood on the bank and watched the two float over the water. She wagged her tail and barked at them. She was excited. She had never seen anything like it.  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:35 am
* Branwen and Shuicho were together floating in the air. Although Zayra was below on the bank. Branwen snapped out of the romantism of the moment hearing their daughter bark below. "Do you want to join us honey?" she asked Zayra.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:07 am
Zayra shook her head. She liked just watching them. And it seemed like it was something that they alone should share.  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:53 am
* Branwen let Shuicho go and released her wings swooping down to Zayra. She flew to Zayra and picked her up lifting her into her arms. She nuggles Zayra close. "Isn't it beautiful from above?" she asked Zayra. Once your a little older I have the ability to pass my special gifts onto you. I know your not my real daughter but I have the ability bestow my angelic gifts to all my children. Whether they are truly mine or adopted. Although, I will give you the time to decide whether or not you want them." spoke Branwen softly flying Zayra around.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:09 am
Zayra was alittle scared at first but once she started to look around she liked it. "Wow, everything looks soo cool from up here. It's almost like I could touch the stars from this high." She said as she tried to stretch her paw out towards the heavens.  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:53 am
* Branwen continued to fly Zayra about the springs. She notice her afraid but it melted away quickly. Onces she's old enough Branwen hopes Zayra will allow her to pass on these same abilities. That includes growing wings. Branwen thought of the possibility of that happening.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:45 am
Kia sat watching the wolves. She walked over to where she could see Zayra and Branwen.  

iconstonedragon

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:57 pm
Arkanna crept out of the trees and looked around. She saw two wolves on the bank, but was unaware of the two floating above. She walked further down the river and stopped to drink.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games