Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:30 pm
As a blade descended for Mathias' head, another came to block it. Brigham parried and killed the assaulter. He lowered a hand to Mathias, screaming, "Hurry!"

K'eychei appeared high above the treetops, eyess scanning for anything edible. As his eyes narrowed in on something, he saw it to be Teka Runite. "Leonardo wanted him... Whether alive or dead I know not but best not to take chances..." he muttered as he roared, diving for Teka.

Cotare stared back at Mardou. "It matters not whom you do this for. It matters that the enemy feels our steel upon their necks."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:05 pm
Varian landed on teh flatlands below and pulled his bow out and looked forward. Meesha was moving fast and he was losing her. Why does it always come to this?

A woman opend her eyes and smiled, satisfied. She stood up and looked at the cowering boy on teh otherside of teh room. Her short red hair was put up, and a vicious scar ran along her head. "What boy?" she asked him. Regius's sister looked at teh family crypt door and smiled. It was a matter of time.

Regius rode ahead of teh horses, guiding Sortai near teh elf home. "Tell me Sortai, what compelled you to attack teh Deamon Lord?"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:47 am
Sortai shook his head. "If I didn't the village would have been destroyed... Which thanks to you it is anyway..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:31 pm
Phoenix calmed her aggitated people gently. "All with be well," she told them. "The Legions will rise and we and our allies will triumph over all others!" The Dragons roared in agreement and sent tongues of fire into the air.
Gerovf heard the words of the Queen and growled in agreement. Gerovf looked forward to sinking Gerovf's massive teeth into their enemy.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:41 pm
Regius looked at Sortai. His eyes had a flicker of purple in them. "The village was doomed anyway. I did nothing, and it wasnt Cthuhlu neccesarly, it was his mount," Regius said and looked forawrd again. "Many men tried to seal Cthuhlu away, but had no idea that his mount is the real danger. Seth should have gotten that, the weakling."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:53 am
Sortai nodded. "Cthulhu may not be the main problem, but he's still the one controlling the main problem, so he'd the top priority. Plus I couldn't kill a dragon like K'eychei. I'd end up dead before I had a chance to strike."  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:21 pm
A deafening roar brought Teka's attention to the sky, "Please tell me this is some sick joke..." Teka made a dash to where the forest was thick, and he could not be seen from above. "This won't last, seeing as it's a dragon and all. I. Hate. Fire."

Mardou frowned at Cotare, "Cotare, you're such a cold person. Always going on about the most violent methods of war, and maybe more so than I know. I don't believe there's an ounce of mercy in you, is there?"

Mathias took Brigham's hand and pulled himself up onto the horse. As he settled himself, a large shadow covered the ground where they were standing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:09 pm
Brigham helped to raise Mathias, but his eyes narrowed as the shadow was seen. He raised his sight above them, ready to dodge.

K'eychei roared, the sound echoing around the forest. "I don't want to kill you, Teka... Come out..."

Cotare chuckled. "I will never show mercy for those on the other side of the battlefield." He said simply. "Saddle up. We ride in five minutes."  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:13 pm
Regius nodded. "Cthulhu is a much more trained warrior though. And K'eychei is to powerful for you, my littel band, and your pathtic army." he said. The warlord looked at Sortai. "Would your father help us? I know nothing of Sunahr other than he is very powerful in some way."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:05 pm
Teka stopped running, confused at the dragon's words. He called up to it in frustration, "Oh, so your intent is not to kill me then? So what makes you think I'll believe that?"

Mardou was astonished, "Wa-Was that a laugh?! There may be some human left in you after all!" Mardou went outside and pulled himself back on him horse, and checked his equipment. "I don't suppose you have anything I could eat on the road, do you?"  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:05 pm
Cotare chucked a piece of dry meat at Mardou, chuckling a bit. "Enjoy. It's the best you'll get for a few weeks."

K'eychei chuckled as he dove over the forest, encircling Teka with a circle of fire. "Indeed I don't intend to kill you. I am not the one who seeks you, merely the one who will deliver you to him." He judged the direction of Teka's voice and crashed into the forest close to where Teka had spoken from.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:10 pm
Teka thought for a moment, then approached K'eychei, "Ah, you must mean Leonardo. He must want a report on how my search goes. Tell him that I'm currently pursuing Volume XIII of the books, and if I am to be distracted at a crucial moment such as this, I may lose my target."  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:01 pm
Regius helped Sortai off his horse, as he was still weak. The elfs were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. "What in hells name?" He saw a dead elven warrior and picked up his sword. "These blanced swords are more suitable to you Sortai." Regius said, drawing his own sword. "Keep close, there is something, or someone, powerful here."

Varian shot an arrow at teh elk but missed. "Damn it Meesha! Snap outta it!" he yelled. "Lamkit! Bite her or something!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:57 pm
"I'm sorry, I-I can't i feel her brother close by"Meesha kept on the elk, when a large bull ran up and she jumped onto the bull's back letting the elk rest. she whispered a word and she saw Varian in her mind's eye.  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:02 pm
Sortai stood looking at the sword before taking it. He liked the feel. "I meant a sword that could stand up to Cthulhu. A legendary blade, but this'll do."

K'eychei chuckled. "Heh. Perhaps you'll accompany me to tell Leonardo this personally? It seemed he wanted you to be 'delivered.'Almost as if you were a... Liability..."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games