Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:22 pm
raptor sat in a corner rolling a ball around when something made someone in the building scream and others rushed out, raptor didnt notice anything out of the usual but he crawled through a window and into a gap in between two house, he peeked round a corner and saw a big dragon, he watched the few humans who did get away from it and followed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:20 pm
Without lifting his eyes from the feast before him Idarkoth spoke to Anath. There's another in the village. A dragon who seems to be rogue in it's ways. He threw a half alive calf towards the humans. Drink the blood. Ensure your loyalty to Anath and I. The small cow was screaming, legs broken as it sat there squirming. Do it or regardless of Anath's wishes I will eat you both where you stand.

{color=#990000] // Does HTML color work? \  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:17 pm
"Another?" questioned Anath quietly. "Hmm... what an odd coincidence, although I suppose we should attempt to talk to it..." he was quite absorbed in his own thoughts, until he pushed up his glasses and studied the calf. He raised his nose half in inch in polite disgust, then looked at Aieori and Sam to see what they would do. An amused smirk passed across his face.

Aieori gave the half-dead calf a disapproving glance, pinching his nose. "Cow's blood? How tacky. I'm sorry, but I'm quite strictly on a non still-breathing diet... Besides, drinking raw blood is so totally one thousand years ago... I prefer a signed contract that state's once's alliances..." seeing that his words fell upon deaf dragon ears, he frowned and looked down at the calf. "It's dying screams are so cuuute, though..." whined Aieori. "I don't want to drink it's blooooood... that's so disguuusting..." he squirmed a bit, looking uncomfortable.

Anath sighed and rubbed his head at the sheer stupidity of his servant. "Idarkoth, I give you full permission to devour him if you so wish..."

"Eep..." Aieori gasped again. "No, no, no! You don't want to eat me." He laughed nervously. "I'm just skin and bones, I'll be all crunchy, besides, I'm sure it's not good for your health to eat someone like... urgh..." he twiddled his fingers, then looked down at the cow. "Okay, okay..." sniffled Aieori sadly, quite defeated. "I'll do it. Just don't eat me."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:15 pm
((I'm really sorry guys. Things are tight right now. I will try to post as soon as I have the time. Don't stop posting and developing other characters.))  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:44 pm
Raptor listened to the cow, it was dieing and sounded delicious but he didnt move from his spot, he sat on a corner not moving staring at the humans who had been thrown the cow, "lucky." raptor mumbled to himself and crept behind a few house's moving towards the cow, dragon and the three humans near it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:55 am
sam looks at the cow, then looks up unafraide at the dragon. "if you are trying to scare me dragon you are doing a poor job of it." she says "im not a vampier that drinks blood, and as far as eating me dragon you really would not want to do that cause i would make you very sick could even kill you if you ate me." she said with an evil smile. for she remebered that when she was younger she got bit by a very very poisens snake that could make a full grown dragon very sick, even kill a baby dragon. she knew that some how she survived that, not sure how she did cause in all reality she should be dead. but she survived and now the venom of that snake ran through her blood. it could not harm her any more but it could harm others.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:32 am
Anath glanced over, glasses gleaming. He had noticed Raptor slinking toward them slowly, but he didn't mention it. Idarkoth had quite obviously known the other dragon was there, anyway.

Fidgeting nervously, Aieori watched the calf. "Eh..." He looked at Sam. "I don't know about you, but I really don't want to be eaten." He leaned down and daintily dipped the tip of his finger into the calf's blood. "Oh, eew... nasty, nasty, nasty, nasty..." He repeated with a shudder, then he held his finger to his lips and licked as little blood off his finger as possible. "Okay, I did it. Is that good enough?" he looked at Idarkoth, pleadingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:10 pm
Raptor was about aa house away and he could hear a human saying 'nasty nasty nasty', he looked round the corner to see a boy like some blood off his finger, raptor assumed it was the calfs, he sat in his corner watching and wondering why the heck that boy wasnt already eating  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:04 pm
After a moments pause Idarkoth closed his eyes and a ruby gauntlet appeared above the calf, hovering. Fill the gauntlet and drink every drop... As for the other human, Anath, I fear we may not be able to trust her... He said as he stepped forward, moving closer to the two humans. And as for your snake-power, or such, do you believe a mortal creature's venom can effect me, over seven thousand years old?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:26 pm
she looks at the dragon. "i have no power dragon." "my body is like that of the dragon snake the venom is a part of who i am, i am mortal and human how i survived an attack by a snake that can kill a baby dragon i do not know." she said as she looks at the cow again. " i do not fear you nor will i ever fear you dragon so quit trying to make me fear you." she stands her ground. "from the looks of things it is you that fears me cause you cant scare me so you want me dead and gone cause of it." she looks over at the others then back at the dragon. "i will tell you this now dragon i will not betray you inless you betray me." her stare was stone cold and hard as she looked definently at the dragon her words where abslute.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:57 pm
"Every... drop?" gasped Aieori, taking a few steps back from Idarkoth as he got nearer. He did not want to be any closer to the 'creepy dragon' than he needed to be. "That's like... I don't know... Terrible! So disgusting..." he took the gauntlet anyway and started to let the calf's blood drip into it.

Anath laughed quietly, in a bone-chilling sort of way. It didn't seem possible that such a short, innocent-looking boy could produce such a sound. "I like her, Idarkoth. She has spunk, don't you think?" he snickered.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:16 pm
raptor watched the human fill a gauntlet 'whats that for' he thought to himself then looked at the other human, it didnt look scared or at all willing to drink the calfs blood 'humans are weird' raptor thought and inched closer staring at the blood driping from the calf  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:52 am
Idarkoth chuckled as she spoke. Yes... Indeed. She will serve us well. A servant that defies it's masters always works the hardest. He eagerly watched as Aieori filled the cup. Drink and become empowered... Drink, and release yourself... The liquids in the goblet would begin to sparkle, a mysterious air about them. Drink so I may speak to the young one of my kind that watches us.

(( Here's the goblet. It has yet to play its full part... ))
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:59 am
she looks at the cup Aieori has. "im still going to have to drink that aint i" she said looking at the dragon. "first things first tho, what is it going to do to me if i do drink it." she could see the liquid in the cup was not the normal cows blood.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 am
Idarkoth turned to look at her. The curse I have placed upon the blood only makes it to where if either of you doesn't see fit to serve us any more, your life force will be drained into the one you disobey.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games