Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:20 pm
Sadie smiled and looked at everyone in the little group. "I think Serrenedy mentioned it being organic?" She said, scrunching her nose. She giggled and walked toward the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:26 pm
Dana couldn't believe how long it took mallory to settle in, you guys can help if u want, she look at all 4 of them, we'll just bake ALOT of cake. She smile, and gave a glance to adrian, then she walked away.  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:23 pm
"Well it was" She looked at the baking soda lke it was something alein and even sniffed it. "But I'm sure makeing it with this stuff wont kill us...well, It won't kill you guys-I hope it dosen't kill me" She laughed at the very real threat before grabbing a suitcase out of her pocket. "Cover for me in case of humans?" She asked before going nymph to rummage in them for a cookbook  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:38 pm
Sadie giggled, "I don't think it'll kill you! It's just powder." She teased, holding up the tiny suitcase. She shook her head at the weirdness of the stuff.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:41 pm
Serenity was so cute in nymph form, she just wanted to squeeze her tight, but dana resisted. One squish could kill her. She just stared at her and smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:47 pm
"Ah-HA" She pulled out the cookbook she'd been searching for and fell out of her suitcase. She managed to flutter down to a clean landing, but in her little victory dance she knocked the bakeing powder over. She grew back to her normal size and sneazed-wipeing some of the powder that now covered her off on her fingers. "I told you it'd try to kill me" She grumbled before smiling, standing up and handing over the now also grown cookbook. "I'll be right back, I'm going to find a sink" She waved and walked off-powdery footsteps in her wake  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:52 pm
Sadie giggled and cleaned up some of the powder up, pushing it into the box. "How are we going to manage eating this cake at the party?" She asked, biting her thumb nail nervously. She realized her freshly painted black nail was becoming chipped; another activity for the sleepover.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 pm
Serrenedy heard the question ask she came back moments later. "Just rmebered their's a spell t get clean" She giggled at her stupidity. "And we can bake two cakes...Um" She took the cookbook and flipped threw for a few moments. "Here" She said -berry berry bloody mary blood cake (warning only for consumption by vampires, also the blood dose NOT have to be from a Mary) -"This resipe ought to do it"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:26 pm
"um i dont think humans like blood, but ill take the cake if you want." Dana grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:26 pm
Alicia and pulled a few strands of Dana's blond hair, " Well, we're not all humans, so you have to share, missy." Ali giggled and looked around, " Speaking of humans, where is she? I can't pick up her scent."

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:38 pm
Mallory shrugged her shoulders."I don't know, I haven't seen her in awhile, nor have I smelt her."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:46 pm
"Well, she's alive, I know that much, but I can't pinpoint her-I don't think shes in the school any longer." Serrenedy shrugged. "But I'm sure she'll come back, so-one cakee for non vamps, one for Vamps" She nodded brightly

Bella had found a shortcut, one that got her to town even faster. She stopped to look at the shops, smelling an apricot before picking it up, along with an acutal basket of strawberries.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:50 pm
Alicia tapped her fingers on the counter. " Hm..she must've gone to the city. Buying something for the sleepover perhaps..?" Ali jumped and clapped her hands together. " Alrighty! Time for the cakes. "

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:50 pm
"Yay!" Dana jumped for Joy. "Me and Ali are gonna go make the Bloody Mary Cake, and you make the organic cake." Dana tugged Ali's sleeve. "Lets go, oh the guys can stay here, we dont need them." She ran to find the ingrediants, pulling Ali with her.  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 am
Sadie looked at Dana and Ali, then at Serrendy, "Ugh. I guess I'll help you, Serrenedy." She said, sighing to herself. She wasn't sure how to work with human food.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games