Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:27 pm
awesomecacy
User Image "Ayye, cause you have a little freshman girlfriend I don't know about?" Lacy teased him playfully. "Awww Eddie has a galfriend!" She said, taking out her texas drawl. She giggled, smiling wildly.

I do not! Edward squeaked softly, his dark green eyes shinned bright for a moment; and a small blush of embarssment passed his cheeks. Please don't call me Eddie, it sounds werid...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:15 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being quiet can be a good thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Knowing what is happening before other people. ♥

Rin eyes widened when Aro shout angrily at her."Thats it!"Rin thought to herself."Hmm maybe..."She shook her head and pointed at Aro.Her expression changes to a serious one."Yes you are."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥But it can be a bad thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥Not being seen by others
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxForgotten  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image Lacy grinned, feeling slightly content in maiing him blush. "It's so easy to make you blush." Lacy smiled kindly. I bet I know what would turn you redder than a cherry tomato. She thought, but quickly banished the thought. No way! She scolded herself. "No Eddie? Aww okay, I'll just have to find anotehr nickname for you. Hmmm... How do you feel about carrots?" She acted like a psychiatrist, holding an imaginary pen.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:15 pm
I am not!!! Aro growled back at her angerly, his arms folded across his chest and his eyes turned hard and angery. If I was a dumb blonde then I wouldn't have gotten you inside the house! He shook his head angerily before letting his bottom lip stick out, a pout, he wasn't a dumb blonde.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:18 pm
T-That isn't my fault! Edward whinned softly, his bottom lip stuck out for a moment as he pouted, why did people always do this to him? His cheeks darkened for a moment, before he pushed that away from them, his eyes closed for a moment; before opening. Yuck! I hate carrots!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:38 pm
User Image "Awww come on, it's cute!" She laughed. "You act like you're embarrased because of it!"  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:12 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥

"Okay its working!!"She thought to herself."Yes you are!!!"She shouted back to him pretending to be angry."Well you were the one who helped me not that i need it."She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes."w-wow...."She tries to hold back from blushing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 am
awesomecacy
User Image "Awww come on, it's cute!" She laughed. "You act like you're embarrased because of it!"

The blonde frowned a bit, and the blushed on his face deepened a bit. No it isn't! He shook his head softly, his eyes shinned brightly for a moment. I-I am not!  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 am
hinataxxcutey
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

"Okay its working!!"She thought to herself."Yes you are!!!"She shouted back to him pretending to be angry."Well you were the one who helped me not that i need it."She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes."w-wow...."She tries to hold back from blushing.

He frowned a bit before shaking his head angerily, I am not! He snaped back at her, his topaz eyes narrowed for a moment, before un-narrowing as he looked back at her. Not that you need it? Want me to lock you out and see how long it takes for you to pick the lock? He hissed back at her, his eyes were hard and angry; but his face never lost the pout.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:51 pm
User Image Lacy folded her arms and leaned back on the wall, pouting. "Fine, don't agree with me. I'll just have to stand here untill you say yes. No speaking for you!" She put her hands on her hips and attempted to glare up at him without speaking.  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:53 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

Her eyes flared with "anger.""You are!!!"She snapped back at him."I want to see you try to lock me out."She was trying very hard on not falling to the floor laughing."Oh god its actually working but i think im crossing the line here.........."She thought to herself while pretending to be angry.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:26 pm
((Just letting you know my hours are cut every other week, I'm at my dads house, so I may be on Gaia once a day or maybe not on the whole week, just lettin you know))  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:35 pm
awesomecacy
User Image Lacy folded her arms and leaned back on the wall, pouting. "Fine, don't agree with me. I'll just have to stand here untill you say yes. No speaking for you!" She put her hands on her hips and attempted to glare up at him without speaking.

Edward opened his mouth like he was going to speak, but he didn't say anything, he just close his mouth and looked at her confused. Was he to listen? He wasn't sure, but he decided that he was going to anyone, hopefully she wouldn't laugh at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:37 pm
hinataxxcutey
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

Her eyes flared with "anger.""You are!!!"She snapped back at him."I want to see you try to lock me out."She was trying very hard on not falling to the floor laughing."Oh god its actually working but i think im crossing the line here.........."She thought to herself while pretending to be angry.

Aro's pout moved to what looked like a smirk, but was in the look of a frown, Your going to wish that you didn't say that. He said to her, no anger was in his voice, it was more playful; the look grew a bit more as he moved across the room, putting his arms on her shoulders. Softly, he pushed them, back towards the front door, You should know I will do it.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:54 pm
User Image Lacy couldn't keep up her act for very long at all, she cracked a smile and then, after forcing it away, started to crack up her face turning red with laughing. She looked up at him after she had calmed down, "You thought I was serious? Ahh I can't keep a straight face to save my life!"  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff