Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:40 pm
(damn mac)

well, Gendis at least answered loudly. he's not the type to whisper about such things.

i have to go now tho. have to wake up in 5 hours. e.e  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:42 pm
who the hell tried to lock this?  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:50 pm
Nospai Deathous
(damn mac)

well, Gendis at least answered loudly. he's not the type to whisper about such things.

i have to go now tho. have to wake up in 5 hours. e.e

Take care. And yeah, I wasn't sure, as it seemed that Nelo's charrie knew. Well, unless I read it wrong. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:53 pm
i was actually trying to reply, not lock the topic. cause i have a mac, none of the graphics work. so the reply button is tiny and hard to see, and the 'lock topic' button is right where i'm used to the reply button being. oy. so i locked the topic by accident. not just here, too. ^_^;;

wow, i was supposed to go 10 min. ago. i'm addicted o.o;  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:53 pm
I never read much myself of the dialogue. I just figured the Alliance would try to hush up any connection to Leia, her being a senator and all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:59 pm
i think Nelo was just talking to himself, plus he has access to secret information. i'll assume we don't know about her yet. Cale had a good point.

ok, i'm leaving for real now. promise.
!!  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:01 pm
buh bai  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:34 am
Orrin's point so far, seeing as I don't know which conversation:

Orrin's going back up in hopes that he discovers leia's only late, and get some glory by bringing her in. As for Kefka, he's just doing something.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:37 pm
I kind of wish the bombshells would be dropped in Em Squad, just so that there'll be some action there! xd
And, about the tree dude in Shards ... FP says he passed on in DE2. 'course, I only have but a couple of the comics, so I can't verify. gonk At any rate, will that derail things much?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:40 pm
tree dude...oh him! yeah he's dead. but I think he left a kid or some crap like that.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:50 pm
Cale Darksun
tree dude...oh him! yeah he's dead. but I think he left a kid or some crap like that.

Yeah ... Ood Bnar, I beleive his name was. Anywho, I have that comic where they're evacuating the planet, and lament that they didn't have enough time to get everything off. Something about a star going nova? Anywho, the dude planted himself into the temple or whatever to guard the place for all time. Gets me misty-eyed everytime I read it, too - I'll have to dig that comic up again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:58 pm
http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Ood_Bnar  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:43 pm
Every time Ood dies, he leaves a seedling. So technically, he's kinda immortal...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:42 pm
Quick question: couldn't Mordranna use Force Sprint on Cajin? sweatdrop
*seems to vaguely remember using it and other Force buffs on Carth and other NFUs in KotOR*  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:49 pm
Doesn't sprint work only on the user? Even in KoTor? I remember that I used sprint on my char, making everyone else lost in town...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games