Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:45 pm
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
"Oh, why so angry my dear?" she asked, head cocked to the side and voice light. "Have I done something to offend you?"

Mortals were so very odd, especially those who stradled the line between man and beast.

Sorry it's so short.

Ace looked back at her, his eyebrows furrowed. "Angry? I'm not." He said bluntly, his teeth clentched. His eyes darkened, almost to the point of being black. Who was she to pry into his life? All she wanted was to have him protect her, which he was NOT about to do. "And if you're thinking that I'm going to protect you from the vampies, think again." He said, his tone cold and serious. And with that, he moved up from his seat, to a window, to examine the weather outside.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:48 pm
Rachelle smiled, delighted by the witty back and forth between the two. "Are you two together?" She asked, curiously, one eyebrow raised. She smiled softly, and made herself a bit more solid, so she didn't seem as intimidating.

---

"You're welcome," he muttered, his gaze now taken up by the talking Teddy Bear. Things just get stranger and stranger around here.... He thought, looking back and forth between the talking creature and the sweet smelling girl.

iWhite Out

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 pm
User Image
Lydia gave a small laugh as she turned to look back at Derek, and saw his gaze trailing back and forth between her and Binky. "This must appear pretty wierd. However, Binky here has somehow been brought to life by one of my ghost friends. She would use her powers to animate him, and she apparently did it so much that it stuck, and he now has a mind of his own." She explained. "So, have you been around the school yet? I can give you a tour.." She offered. .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:32 pm
"Well aren't you presumptuous!" Drusilla huffed, her aura and scent expanding in an angry wave. "Honestly I'm not surprised Papa thinks you should all be chained up if You're the standard of your kind!"

The Fae Princess glanced over at the girl before scoffing. "Please, I've just come to this school." Maybe she had been trying to flirt, but he'd stepped on that quickly. "Her Majesty thinks Fae need to try interacting with other species more." Drusilla sent another glare at Ace, now being steered away from her mothers idea for peace. "But obviously His Majesty was right."

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:35 pm
xXx-Deadly Drama-xXx
User Image

Josh looked at the table and spoke to himself, but he said it a little too loudly, "I was willing to give it all up, for a chance at love... but the world is cruel..." He looked back up at Catherine and smiled. He then nodded, speaking in a kind, gently voice, trying his best to not let any emotion out, "So want to here about my story, do you? How about we make a deal... tell me your story and I'll tell you mine... and you haven't told me your name yet."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:53 pm
Rachelle smiled, delighted by the witty back and forth between the two. "Are you two together?" She asked, curiously, one eyebrow raised. She smiled softly, and made herself a bit more solid, so she didn't seem as intimidating.

---

Derek nodded and cleared his throat. "Yeah. Sure. That'd be great." He mumbled, feeling like a total idiot. It had been years- decades, really- since he had interacted with another person, human or not. He had forgotten how bad he was at it. He eyed the bear one more time, the scent of a type of white- and something else, of which he did not know- magic radiating off of it.

iWhite Out

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:11 pm
User Image
Lydia turned to Binky before leaving. "Do behave, please, you know how much Sam cares about you..." She said to the bear, then turned once again to face Derek. "Well, off we go..." She said, leading the way. She wasn't sure if she should take his arm, or not, so she didn't, and walked out of the cafeteria once again.. .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:01 pm
User Image
Catherine looked at Josh:"I am sorry, i thought i have told you, my name is Catherine." She tried not to look too curious but it was hard, since she never encountered an angel before. "And my story is a really bad one. I was curious about meeting a man who was supposed to help me with my career. It turned out he was a vampire with really special taste for torturing. After a time that seemed like ages, but was actually rather short, his son saved me. His idea of saving was turning me too into a vampire. He likes to think he meant only good for me, but i think he was just greedy, same as his father. So after that i tried to live with him and learn how to live like this. I was very much in love with him and grateful, but our species does not like the company of each other too much. I actually ran away from him here, to try not to think too much how i fell in love with someone so ruthless and so naive at the same time...", she said, pictures of the not so far away past reviving in her mind. "So i am a really young vampire and person, and i keep being fascinated by the beings in this school".

((OOC:posting again tomorrow late night))  

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image

Josh looked at Catherine and heard her story. He sighed softly, recognizing some of the things he saw in the flashes of her memory he got a glance of. He nodded softly as he looked into her eyes, knowing she was telling him the truth. He started to speak, "I was once a warrior angel in the world of light. I was wondering around one day and I met the most beautiful creature... a demon named Johanna. As if drawn in by fate, we automatically feel in love, but it had to be a secret romance, because it is against the angel lore to be in love with a demon. My friend, Andros, somehow found out about our love and feared that the demon had put an enchantment on me. So to free me from this enchantment he... he..."
Josh stopped for a moment and took a deep breath, trying to get his words out. It was hard for him to remember these things. His hands were secretly shaking under the table. He was trying his best to hide any weakness. He sighed before he spoke again, "He poisoned her..."

(oh okay! I'll see you then I guess!)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:09 pm
Ace walked back over, his gaze serious. His eyes were pitch black, and they bored holes in the Fae. "I'm sorry, your majesty," he seethed through clentched teeth, "it sure seems to me that you seem to think you're sooo inclined, just because you've got some sort of tie to some foreign monarchy." He clentched his teeth, and stared down at her with cold, unblinking eyes. " I bow down to no King, Queen, or otherwise, and that most deffinitely includes you. I'm sorry, but when reality catches up to you, you're in for quite a shock."

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:12 pm
Binky shrugged and wandered off to where Josh and some new girl was. He realized that they were talking about their pasts and didn't want to interrupt so he jumped up and sat down on the table, waiting for them to finish.

Sam looked at Michael at the same time he looked at her. She started busting out laughing. "No no...That would be weird. He's like my younger brother."

Michael shook his head. "No way...your like my younger sister. I'm older than you are..."

Sam rolled her eyes. "Yea...whatever...you just think that..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm
User Image
Catherine watched Josh speak in pain, and knew it was hard for him to talk about his past. She tried not to notice too much how he suffered. She said:"I guess you could specially say that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Sometimes friends think they know better than we do, and sometimes we realize we dont know our friends until they fail us in such a horrible way. It was really cruel of him, and i do not know which is worse, to act without consulting it with you or to damn you for falling in love. I always thought angels are creatures of love, and that they should not be punished for loving anything or anyone. What you have told me really fits into my new theory that each of us is alone and has to fight its own fight without any help, and just traps and problems on the way...", she mused, lost in her own thoughts of how life betrays us when we think we are on a good way.  

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:13 pm
User Image

Josh wasn't paying much attention to Catherine; he knew what she was saying, yes, but he didn't really hear the details... he was too busy, thinking of things. He then looked at Catherine and waited for her to finish speaking, listening once again. He sighed softly and nodded, "The world is cruel... what else can I say? I was cursed to never return to the world of light... they wanted to perform the fallen ritual on me, cut off my wings and break my sword, but my sister forced me to earth before they could perform it. So now I'm stuck here on earth until the end of time."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:53 pm
SCaR SKyLiNe
Ace walked back over, his gaze serious. His eyes were pitch black, and they bored holes in the Fae. "I'm sorry, your majesty," he seethed through clentched teeth, "it sure seems to me that you seem to think you're sooo inclined, just because you've got some sort of tie to some foreign monarchy." He clentched his teeth, and stared down at her with cold, unblinking eyes. " I bow down to no King, Queen, or otherwise, and that most deffinitely includes you. I'm sorry, but when reality catches up to you, you're in for quite a shock."

"Here I am trying trying to be personable and you can't see past whatever made you such a miserable wreck of a creature!" She shrieked at him, a strange light sorruonding her as she got more upset. It was almost an unlight, an absence of space. "I spent half my existance in the Unseelie court, You think I'm frightened by a mere mortal such as yourself?" She backed up with only the slightest of sneers gracing her features. It was a look that didn't belong and showed without a doubt who her father. "Reality is nothing but another veil, and you would do very well to learn respect. If not for your betters than at least for those around you."  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:19 am
User Image
Catherine tried to ignore the arguing of fae while she listened to Josh. She said: "I guess heaven is better than Earth, but then again, i bet here on Earth you can do many things that are forbidden there... Like for example love whoever you want to." If heaven is like this, then i am happy i will never get there..., she thought, considering her own status in this world.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games