Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Black had fallen asleep on a great bench, all sprawled out with his jacket open and his tail goin off from dreams of chasing fems and playin music.

-THUD-

"OOHF! GERROF ME YA PIECE A SHI....oh....its just ye Red. What the hell ye thinkin wakin me up that way?"

"Cuz you left my a** alone in class, so I ruined your nap. Idiot. Heres your freakin bag. Whats on the menu?"

"Dunno, there was this sexy little fox that passed by a while back, looked new. Could be fun?"

"FOOD YOU PERVERT. FOOD. IM BLOODY HUNGRY."

"Ahhhh, ok gotchya, ummm...well ye remmy that apple? Ye got that, aaaand we can go buy ye some cheesefries ye like if ye want?"

"Youre hopeless, Black. Bloody. Freakin. Hopeless. Come on."

As they walked off to get food they really looked like polar opposites. Black walkin bearfoot in leather clothes and smokin, wagging his tail furiously and hitting on every chick he saw. Red neatly dressed in khaki cargos and a polo with his laptop sidebag, tail held carefully at his side to not disturb anybody.

Then some person who obviously didnt know them made a REALLY big mistake.

"HEY! LOOK! ITS THE LONE DORK AND HIS SIDEKICK TONTO!"

And within 15 seconds they had both shucked off their respective bags, got down on all fours, pinpointed who the offender was and started the attack.

Red went left, launching himself against a locker to use it as a springboard and flung himself to where the sound came from. Black went straight ahead to B-line the perpatrator with a headbutt that would fling him into Reds dash.

Punk down, twin on either side, fangs barred, Black got reaaaaal close and whispered softly "Only I call him a dork, got it?" Then Red did the same to the other ear "We're both native, and you just got what the ******** pwnd. b***h."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:21 pm
Promitheus Zek
.....the underground one 8 he points to the floor * its kinda far from here..i want me to take you or are you ok by your self*

redface ummm can u take me?  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

x-LunaMew-x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:04 pm
*sigh* "if you two head off to the underground parking area and get "lost" then I guess I'll have to direct the new girl to choir" Syn then turns his attention to the girl standing to the side of him. "I'm sorry....what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Midnight_Husky
Promitheus Zek
.....the underground one 8 he points to the floor * its kinda far from here..i want me to take you or are you ok by your self*

redface ummm can u take me?

*Blush*...umm sure...follow me...* Zek starts to lead the way down the hall an into the underground parking lot it took them 13 minutes to get there Zek open the door* umm its this way...  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:05 pm
-clicks alarm button and a giant tank lights up- there it is -picks up ammo cans-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:55 pm
x3...lol....nice firts person i see that comes in a tank x3  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 pm
why thank you, i belive in saving the enviorment  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:16 pm
Eman of Noah Clan
*sigh* "if you two head off to the underground parking area and get "lost" then I guess I'll have to direct the new girl to choir" Syn then turns his attention to the girl standing to the side of him. "I'm sorry....what's your name?"

She smiled as she bowed her head slightly. "I'm Tatsuka, but my nickname's Luna. I go by either name."  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:22 pm
...saving the environment....u drive a thank.....u run over the environment ....i walk,dash,and roller blade here all the time.........*looks at the tank*....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:25 pm
yes but it has a H2O powered engine, want a ride  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 pm
* Stares at him,stares at the tank,stares at him ,stares at the tank,him,tank,him,tank,him.*.....hell yeah x3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:13 pm
(whew,,lots have gone by)

She smiled up at Wadulz from her seat and lifted her shoulders, sort of watching everyone get up in the middle of class and wander off, Not really... She laughed a little bit This is my fourth and last year here..so they kind of know me already
She shook her head and looked to the guys My..they do come and go quickly.  

Rainey_angel81

x-LunaMew-x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:15 am
alright Luna. if you don't already know my name it's Syn. pleased to meet you ^^" Syn goes with Luna to show her where her class is.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:32 am
after waking up from his nap...again.....he realized his classes where over. So he took off noticing that he was nearly late for work. As he ran to the student parking lot he noticed a tank parked with Zek and another guy he had never seen before standing next to it. "What the d**k?" Aijo said, but he realized that he didn't have time to bother with this strange anomaly and ran for his Altima. He crammed himself in and and flew out of the parkin lot. When he arrived at the local walmart he remeber....He quit last week. *Son of a....* he began to himself.  

Aijo_Iceblood

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 am
"Last year?" Wadulz looked at rainy while wiping out the blood that slowly leaked his nose cuz of the scene that has happened in front of him between Zek and the husky as his mind started to imagine things that must not be told.....  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games