Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:44 pm
Nich looked at her and sighed. Clumsiness wasnt something that he found intolerable like some people. he knew all too well that accidents were common so he reached for her hand.

He brushed his hand along a paper towel roll behind him and then over her finger and a simple cotton wrapping now held shut her wound.

"You know you may have latent potion making knowledge. See When witches make potions they dont follow the rules of science, at any given moment one plant can do multiple things if applied f=properly because plants too have this natural energy i told you about. You see a plant lives a life based on the whether, so if it dies on a new moon or a full moon it may do different things, theres tons of stuff to know about herbs, and medecines and potions. Ive tried to learn but i dont have what i takes really. You may on the other hand."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:21 pm
Emily smiled at him. "thanks ill find a bandade in a minute" she turned to stur the noodles on the stove to keep them from sticking to the bottom. 'Things like that have always interested me, maybe I can start working on that? Based on what yo told me it sees like something interesting" she said her tone fading as she spoke. she thought a moment biting her lip. "hm" she wondered what all she could do? She smiled slightly at the idea. Things seemed so different now. "Thanks for letting me know about it" she told him smiling still as she put the knife in the sink to be washed.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:36 pm
"lots of people have certain tricks just from having ait of magical blood in them, like psychics and the like. Its tought, but some people can even learn to use these things very well without ever being aware of why they can do anything special."

Nich slipped off the counter and began to rummage through his fridge. he pulled out a bottle of Dr. Pepper and drank right from it, glasses not an issue.

"I suppose ill have to stop doing this now. It just seems so inconvenient touse a glass, and then wash it and the like. I jgeuss its true that you dont know what youve got till its gone."

Nich chuckled at this. It seemed odd to him because this girl had given him so much in the last few days that...

His face grew white, he was about to compare his having to use a glass now to a sacrifice of flech when he rmember that he already had sacrificed his flesh. He decided to check on his hand.

"Hey i gotta pee ill be back in a minute"

Nich went into the bathroom and tossed his glove in the corner. His flesh was now intricately woven into the machine such that he could feel things with it. It was strange and gruesome but it had taken well. The plates thjat protected the inner workings had begun to fuse with his flesh, but he doubted he had any chance of regrowing skin. He sat down on the toilet and puthis head in his hands all the while musing about the nature of a sacrifice.

"I suppose it doesnt count if your not at least a little miserable after" He muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:08 pm
Alright." She commented as he left. She glanced at the pepsi bottle he had left and sighed. She wouldn't drink from that. She thought about everything he had told her. It all seemed like so much to take in at one ime, but she understood well enough. She wondered about the things he did though. Like how much he had to pay to get that hair for the curse finding. She finished the supper and found two plates. She put food on them both and deided he could put as much salsa as he wanted on it.

She was lost in thought for a while, running through different herbs she kew abut, and books she might have in her room that could help her. Things were so different know. So..normal..and better" She realized. She leaned against the counter thinking more to herself as she ate and waited for him to come back.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:26 pm
Nich looked up in a defiant sort of way and grimaced, the fact was he was now a cyborg, and thats wasnt going to change, and there was no point in being bummed out over it.

He pushed open the bathroom door as he left a little too vigourously and smelled the dinner Emily had been making. It smelled pretty good. in fact it smelled better than most things he'd ever cooked so he went into the kitchewn avidly.

"Dinner i suppose." Nich grasped a for and began to eat off the plate he assumed had been made for him. "This is pretty good stuff, whats in this?"

((wanna hear a funny story? So today i ask the girl out right but she said shes busy and asks me to wait for the bus with her, and since i aint doin nuthin anyway i oblige. So im about to leave i tell her to hang tough, and turn. Then i hear wait, so i go to turn around and she hugs me. I didnt see it coming so bad that i just sort stood there... it was awkward like crazy... now i have to apologize for sucking at hugs.... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:16 pm
Emily smiling put her finished plate in the sink to wash. "I'm glad you like it. And umm..nothing realy just one or two spices I found you had." she smiled. She was glad he liked it. "I didn't know how it would turn out actualy. Your sure its good?" she asked timedly.

(Aww well Im sure she'll understand lol. If I wasn't expecting it I would be a bit shocked to. Atleast she huged you first. Thats good. way to go! lol xp )  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:19 am
Nich finished his dinner avidly. He enjoyed it quited a bit, and then went to wash his hands and realized a problem.

How in the hell was he going to do this with a glove on?

"Ya thanks by the weay, it was really good. I havent been one for the cooking of random things that much but it turned out well. Glad to have someone around who knows what to mix to make things taste good, its funny but whenever i cook i tend to worry more about how things are going to chemically mix than how theyll taste."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:42 am
Emily laughed. "Thats not good, I worry about the same thing sometimes, if its something i've never done before" she admitted. Seeing him hover near the sink she smiled slightly. "Don't worry, Ill do the dishes....and I know." She said looking down. "You hurt your hand. I don't know why..or how..how what exactly you did." She bit her lip hoping he didn't get upset. "But I was thinking about it, when you went to the restroom, and while I was cooking...I knew there had to be anouther reasone you wore it so much....Just guessing" she said in a mutter not looking at him.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:12 am
Nich smiled, partially because this was humourous, and aprtially to make her feel like things were okay.

"Emily that doesnt make sense. Why would i hide an injury?"

Nich laughed openly now. He figured his toilet epiphany was right, theres no sense worrying, so why not just make light of the situation?

"What if i told i was actually part robot?"

His question dripped with sarcasm just to make it seem like that wasnt the truth. He smiled thinking about how it was almost dramatic irony applied to real life.

He turned and washed his hand and then his one gloved hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:36 pm
Emily laughed feeling stupid now for having said anything. "I would say, hey cool I live with a cyborg" she laughed. "As long as it wasn't offensive" she put in.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:13 pm
Nich looked at her quizzically in a light-hearted way.

"Your not making any sense to me Emily, as long as what isnt offensive?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:33 am
Emily blinked at him. "Well if you were part robot, then you might take it the wrong way if somebody brought it up. Like maybe they were making fun of you." she explained. "I wouldn't want to do that."  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:13 am
Nich laughed again. This was getting a little too symantic for him.

"I was being sarcastic Emily. When have you ever heard of someone being part robot?"

Nich turned and pulled out a washcloth from beneath the sink.

"Also, i thnk its only appropriate that since you cooked i clean. If your dead set on it though, you can keep me company and ry the dishes."

He turned on the hot water and it began to fill the sink."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:25 am
Emily smiled going to stand next to him leaning against the counter. "I know you were just joking, and ill dry the dishes." she commented. "I honestly have nothing else to do better at the moment."  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:41 pm
Nich gave her an incredulous sideways glance. He didnt like her willingness to seem bored.

"You young miss, still have homework to do. I hope you know that as long as you live under my roof, you will finish all your homework."

He looked at her for a moment as serious as he could, and his face finally cracked into a smile.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games