Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Ninjas: Burnt Faith (POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or evil?
  good
  evil
  neither, I choose no side...
View Results

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:03 pm
*charged at her fully aware of what she's going to do*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:25 pm
Karumo's metal arms shot out from her back and shot off sharp shards of crystal.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:49 pm
*the black substance appears on my right arm and forms a shield and when the crystal shards made contact they were absorbed and made the shield stronger*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:04 pm
"Interesting, I've never met a man who could turn my attacks against me."She mused and charged forward.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:28 pm
*jumps into the air then the black substances turned into tentacles that were heading for u*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:39 pm
Her metal arms crossed themselves in defense. Karumo closed her eyes and held out her arm. There was a clacking sound as her hand stretched into a shield. "The satomi clan have to special ability to turn their own flesh into metal along with the two extre retractable metal arms."  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:45 pm
intresting, but can ur ability withstand this *slashes with the arm sword*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:50 pm
The sword sliced cleanly through her metal shield/hand. It changed back to normal and the hand clearly showed the damage. Karumo chuckled even though it was very painful. Her metal arms moved back and hung above her like a haunting ghost. She lunged forward with her own sword.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:43 pm
*then the shield disappeared and the black substance became my armor but the sword remained*
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:49 pm
"I wonder what that substance is?"Karumo wondered aloud with a small grin. She twisted her body bringing her sword down in an arch above his head.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:24 pm
*the armor became stronger then an inch thick chunk of steel and when the sword came down on my head it had no effect*........... was that ment to hurt? * then several tentacle-like objects formed around my chest* i told u if u would give me the information then i'll take it myself *then tentacles lunged at u*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:46 pm
Apearing and cutting the tentacles, "I though I would never had to sense that chakra again, its been a while Ryoku" Alure looked to Karumo, "If I had knew that you were going to attack us, I would have stopped you before" he saw her directly to her eyes...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:52 pm
aaaaawwwwwwweeeee.......... Alure u ruined my meal *in a sarcastic tone* the tentacles that were cut off reattached themselves and retracked into my skin*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:00 pm
Alure laughed, "You know, why dont you try interrogation once in a while?" he walked to Ryoku's side, "What happened here?" he asked, not loosing his focus on Karumo...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:38 pm
so what my way leaves no mess and i hate trying to crack the minds that can't be uncracked anyways too much work  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games