Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Halloween Rp ~ Zombie Strike! ~~OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Nation
  will you survive?
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:57 am
Andrew shrugged and tried ot match Kane's pace as he headed to the bus, fully intending to take shothgun. that way he would be able to help out easily if they had any undead problems. he debated riding on the roof of the bus if he needed to act as sniper.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:48 am
"Boss, you sure you should be going?" one of Prince's men asked. "It's like you have a death wish or something....."

Prince only smiled but their was a sense of grimnes behind it as if it were part true. "You RJ never lets anything happen to me," he replied stepping onto the bus followed by RJ. They and the Whesker's soldiers settled down while one soldier took the wheel.

"So...at what point do we start singing 'The Wheels on the Bus," Prince joked. No one responded. "I can tell this road trip is going to be fun...."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:07 am
Andrew settled to looking out of the window, leaning against the glass. he didn't much like being with so many people in a crowded enclosed space for so long, even if they were somewhat miserable and stoic. After being on his own for so long, intelligent company was a little oppressive.
he glanced down at his hands and noticed that the ends of a couple of fingers had worn away, as if catching on things without his notice. He expected that this was what leprosy was like - destroying yourself piece by piece without being able to feel it or notice it until it was too late.
he sighed and turned back to the window., watching the scared world streak by and keeping an eye out for other zombies. his vision was a little cloudy today and he wondered how long it would be until it reduced him to blindness. he would have to eat again soon if he wanted to offset that decomposition, but nothing was permanent.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:16 am
Kane studied the three. Whesker had explained things to him and given the order to make Prince 'accidently' disappear. Easier said than done with that bodyguard of his. He had seen RJ in action and she was just as well trained if not more-so. How did a cocky s.o.b get someone like her?

Prince meanwhile was running his mouth trying to make chit chat with the other soldiers. When they gave him no response he sighed and leaned against RJ. She continuosly scanned over everyone with an icy stare.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 am
[*twitch* can't stop thinking how awesome it would be to have aliens in this area 51....damnit this isn't supposed to be that much of a sci-fi fantasy, but area 51 opens up the possibility of other halloweeny races...hmm...your thoughts? lol]
[btw does Kane have a character sheet, or is he not a charrie you're gonna keep? no problem either way, i was just interested]

Andrew straightened up in his chair a little as he spotted them pass a large group of zombies collected around a Walmart ( xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:28 am
(( LOL @ Walmart XD ))

((No, he does not. Any character I don't make a sheet for can be zombie food without consent.))

"Anyone want to go shopping?" Prince asked when he glanced out the window.

"Do you ever shut your mouth kid?" one soldier snapped.

"Yes," he replied. "When I'm not talking."

The soldier scowled. "Smart-@ss punk...." the man mumbled.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:29 am
"Maybe you should get some sleep, Prince." Andrew called back, trying to keep the peace. "you'll need your energy for when we get there."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:43 am
"Sleep?" Prince looked at him questionably. Then it dawned on him what Andrew was trying to do. "Fine, pops. RJ?"

RJ shifted her position and Prince leaned over to use her chest as a pillow. He smirked and stuck his tongue out at the soldier who snapped at him. RJ meanwhile stared coldly at the man.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:00 am
[i'm stealing the driver's part for the minute - feel free to use him too]

After a while of driving, Andrew made an attempt to doze off, which basically consisted of shutting his eyes and watching the blackness behind his lids until he was bored senseless.

A few hours later the driver shifted in his chair and looked back at the group a little nervously, clearing his throat and speaking loudly in his low baritone voice.
"We got trouble."
He gestured ahead of them, where the road was largely blocked off by debris - where fallen cars had been piled together in a makeshift wall-blockade.
Andrew opened his eyes and frowned, standing up and moving behind the driver's seat to get a better look. Beyond the cars was an exceptionally large group of zombies, perhaps a significant percentage of the town they were passing through's population.

"how far are we from Nevada?" he asked the driver.

"not too far now" the driver grunted.

Andrew watched the zombies as they collected and groaned out, some forcing more debris into the road to block their path. most were very badly decomposed, and moved stiffly but with determination. they seemed to watch the bus, waiting to see what it would do, while maybe 20 of the members fanned out to the edges and began to walk towards the bus, making a kind of horseshoe shape. they were still a long way off form them.

"They're smarter here." Andrew commented, with the impressed curiosity of a scientist. "These are probably mostly an older generation of undead. You should be careful"

he then frowned and grabbed his guns.

"Wait for a minute and take orders from the others. i'm going up on the roof to give you cover if you need it. keep driving if you need to - don't worry about me." He didn't leave much room for argument and quickly opened the doors and hauled himself out and up onto the roof, clinging to the roofrack's bars for when the bus would move. he stood up and readied his gun.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:58 am
((Feel free to take charge of any of the soldier people. I don't mind-makes it easier on me. ^_^))

"Don't worry about him he says...." Prince mumbled. "He's kind an important part of this whole mission thing...."

RJ was most likely the only one who heard while preparing to take any offensive actions. The soldiers were standing ready as well.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:28 am
(cool. and likewise feel free to control teh zombies to your heart's content)

As they headed straight for the blockade Andrew watched the Zombies carefully. As they swerved and went offroad to avoid the blockade the zombies did as predicted and started charging at them, the fastest running ahead. He forced himself to stay put for the moment - there was no point in wasting bullets, better to wait and pick off the ones that caused an actual threat as they attacked the bus.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:42 am
"Well...isn't that something," Prince muttered as he watched the scene out the window. RJ lightly pushed him away for a safety precaution.

The driver just plowed through any zombie in front that got in his way. The other soldiers had opened a couple windows and were aim through the fencing just in case. Once in a while they hit a 'bump' which was a corpse going under the wheels.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:48 am
[*twitch* must resist area 51 alien-character-making..*twitch*]

Andrew keep a vigilant watch while trying to keep stable on the roofrack. He aime and fired at any zombies that managed ot grab hold of and climb up the bus  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:06 am
((Alien zombies......haha))

Prince had to admit....this was pretty intense.

The soldiers took various shots. A few direct hits and others must managed to knock the creatures off.

Prince snuck back up to the window to watch the chaos and a decomposing arm followed by a torso climbed up the chained link fencing. He jumped back in surprise. The creature was quickly vanquished by a quick shot to the head by RJ. The body remained hanging on like an decoration until the driver hit another bump and the body was shaken off.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:31 am
[tee hee don't tempt me. sorry if i'm slow posrting, i'm watching monty python's jabberwocky at the same time]

The numbers of zombies swelled and actually began to interfere with the speed of the bus despite it's plough front. some of the fitter zombies began to set upon the more unhealthy ones, actually throwing them beneath the bus to jam up it's wheels with their corpses. Andrew was surprised by their innovation.

"somebody's hungry." he commented.

As the bus slowed the zombies began to actually try to punch through the windows and Andrew's work was cut out trying to shoot them away.
Finally a small group managed to punch a hole in one of the windows and seize upon a soldier, dragging him back through the glass and into the frenzied horde to be torn apart. Andrew twitched forwards before abandoning an attempt to help the man - it was all over too fast. His mind reeled back in horror while his body latched onto the frenzy and screamed out to join them in feasting.
He crouched and started firing shots into the ground attempting to utilise thsi new weakness in the window.

"Reverse!" he yellled to the driver  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces