Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:31 am
"I see... My mistake then... You both will be serving ISS with me instead of your detention. And being physically handicapped does not exempt you from the rules, ShinRa..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:36 am
"I know, I know..."He sighed.In truth he had heard the same spiel many times before. "Why can't I just take the detention?" he asked her.

Reno glared back at ShinRa, but said nothing.  

Databyte

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:38 am
"Well, as I said. Physical assault is a very serious issue. Detention is more for the smaller issues, like... ditching class or being a class clown. I just want this to stick and I feel ISS is the only way to do that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:42 am
((I know my guys'll be punished and all that, but can you tone it down just a liiiiiiiiiitle bit? I mean, since one period is 2-3 days, I'd have to go a looooooong time without really rping with anyone.....TT^TT))

Rufus was really annoyed. Trying to tone down the issue a bit, he faked crying.

Reno wanted to kick him again, but did nothing. He had no part in this anymore.  

Databyte

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:47 am
Aeris shoots a dirty look at Zeal and then announces. "well since you seem to have EVERYTHING under control I'm going to go back to MY JOB and patrol the lunch room for more signs of trouble." with that she turns and marches away with a barely audible "humph"

She was a little ticked that a teacher who wasn't even on duty had just completely over-ruled her authority. She goes around the cafeteria walking between tables and such looking for signs of trouble. most of the students it seemed however were behaving.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:47 am
((Well... to be honest, I saw an opportunity to really get into this RP more, being together with the boys for 3 days in ISS. I plan to make it interesting for you though. In reality, physical assault IS suspendable, though my character is gentle and what she has on her mind is really... she just wants to know them better, despite the bad boy attitudes))

Miss Zeal smiled. "Rufus, I must say, to others, that dry-eyed "crying" of yours must have really let you slip through the cracks. It will be most... interesting... having you with me for the next 3 days..."  

Princess Schala Zeal

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:49 am
Aeris shoots a dirty look at Zeal and then announces. "well since you seem to have EVERYTHING under control I'm going to go back to MY JOB and patrol the lunch room for more signs of trouble." with that she turns and marches away with a barely audible "humph"

She was a little ticked that a teacher who wasn't even on duty had just completely over-ruled her authority. She goes around the cafeteria walking between tables and such looking for signs of trouble. most of the students it seemed however were behaving.

She turned to her and then lowered her head and spoke softly. "I just... want what's best for these students..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:52 am
He whimpered a bit at her comment for good effects.

Reno frowned. He re-unbuttoned his shirt again, due to the fact he couldn't get any worse off.

((Yeah, but only one period is about three days. an entire day is eight of those, and three...........o.0 72 days.......o.0))  

Databyte

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:53 am
((3 days as in SCHOOL days. School runs usually 6-8 hours a day, yes?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:57 am
((No. three IRL days to a RP Period. So.........72 days. Without any real rping with anyone......I have some time on my hands, but not that much. I have to get ready for Metrocon soon.....Outfits....money......hotels.......... A little overwhemed at the thought, even without my b-day trip to Disney, and a Universal end-of-year trip with friends.........Oh god.))  

Databyte

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:00 am
((you don't have to rp it out do you? and the periods probably take that long because cloud isn't very active? >cough total hypocrite right now cough< idk. just making suggestions))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:01 am
As Miss Zeal walked away she stopped and turned to them. "On second thought, Miss Aeries' punishment will do. However, next time there's a school dance... I'd like to be your partner..." She smiles. After all, she could easily pass as a junior or senior, given her _physical_ age immortalized as a 16 year old.  

Princess Schala Zeal

Databyte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:08 am
"I don't dance." Rufus said, still being belligerent. He wiped away his tears with his elbow, his eyes returned their malicious gleam.

Reno made a quick fist-pump behind their backs. He kicked at a wheel of Rufus's chair subtly, still annoyed at him, but not wanting to do anything more violent.

((I know, right? He hasn't been on in.....quite a bit. But, he created this thing, so you gotta owe it to him, and I at least like him.... He's fun, and a nice guy and all that. He's got a social life, unlike me, posting at 3 am. so of course he can't spend his time in a small rp. I don't even know why I can...TT^TT ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:11 am
"Alright then..." She walked up to Reno and gazed into his eyes with a smile. "You then, tough guy..."  

Princess Schala Zeal

Databyte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:15 am
He smirked. "Anytime." he said simply. Because she was a teacher didn't mean that she wasn't hot. She still looked about his age, and well..... "Maybe later in the season we can make a date on a snow day. It'd be fun. We could do cool things like......Roll Rufus down a hill, or pelt him with snowballs until he tips." Reno said to her.

Rufus rolled his eyes. He deserved another smacking.

((I've decided that it's early winter/late fall))

Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games