Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fallen Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:57 pm
*then a messenger appeared* Seiko-sama........... we have some bad news........ we can't find Alex anywhere....... we checked the outside perimeters of the barrier and the outer rim of our territory....... but we fear that he must of fallen into the river and was sweeped by the current.......... forgive us Lady Seiko  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:02 pm
"Get out of here." Seiko pointed for the door.
"B-But milady... If we cannot find him-" the messenger started.
"I said.. GET OUT!" Seiko screamed.
"Yes ma'am." The messenger disappeared.
"That could have gone better." Tamlin smiled after the messenger. "He's gone with the current. Don't worry though... he'll either come back, or find that Black Dragon dude. He's not going to die."  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:29 pm
*the next day i'm laying on a bed cover with bandages and a wet cloth on my forehead, begins to wake up*.......... w-where am i?
????: oh i see ur finally wake young man
me: w-what happened to me?
????: don't know ...... we found out washed up on our shore this morning covered in wounds..... glad to see that ur ok
me: t-thank you *goes back to sleep*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 am
Alex continued his search, "At this rate I wont find anything, this is a waste of time" he sitted on a bench near a garden, "And I thought this would be easy"....  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:25 pm
*wakes up after an hour then sit up and sees someone sleeping at my bedside* ummmm hello?
????: *wakes up* oh.. i'm sorry did i wake u
me: *shakes head* its ok...... and thank u for looking after me
????: *slightly blushes* u-ur welcome
* then an old man about in his early 50's walks in* well u gave us quite a scare when we found u washed up on our shore.......... my daughter was the one who found u and nursed u back to health
????: daddy....
me:......... thank you for ur hospitality
????: anyways whats ur name?
me:........ i can't remember
????: do u know where ur from?
me:........ no
????: oh boy....... its seems that u have memory loss........ hopfully it temporary
me:.. y-yeah me too........  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:08 pm
Alex sighed, he continue his search, "Well... looks like he isnt here after all, I should go looking for him in another village" he started his way to the village entrance when a explosion wa heard,  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:25 pm
*gets out of bed and finds a change of clothes next to the bed, I put them on and walks out of the house and onto the patio* w-where am i?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:48 pm
(wow I missed a lot of stuff lol)
Sakumo sighed. He sat down on a bench watching the birds fly by. One caught his eye. It had a note tied to his leg. Sakumo whistled and the bird flew down beside."Thought you wouldn't find me 'eh?"Sakumo chuckled and untied the note for the birds leg. He read it slowly then looked up. Its a message from my sister but she belongs to another clan Sakumo released the bird and stood up. I haven't heard the legend of the MizukiChi since I was a child Sakumo thought. He walked to his house.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Alex runned to the place, it was in flames, he helped some of the people to leave the building, when he sensed some chakras, he exited the building...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:00 pm
Aimi skipped around the village. "so.so.bored." she sang with a sigh.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:07 pm
Alex continue his way, he knew mabye he was the reason of that attack, when he hear someone singing, he said, looking at her walking by...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:22 pm
*is looking at a beautiful field of sun flowers* w-what is this?
????: this is the Sun Flower Field of the Horo Masumoto Clan lead by Yurete
me: ...... wow *is still staring at the flowers* it's beautiful
* then the daughter walks up to me*
????: ummm we never introduced our selves....... I'm Yui Horo Masumoto and he's Manaka Horo Masumoto my father
me: nice to meet u Yui.... Manaka..... sorry if i can't remember my name though
Yui: its ok......... for now i'll call u Ryoku
me: Ryoku?
Yui: *smiles*
me:........... Ryoku...... i like it....... for now I'm Ryoku
Manaka: anyways we're taking u to see Yurete and find out where u came from
me: ok Manaka-sama  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:39 pm
Aimi looked at the bright blue sky "Man...I wish Yurete-sama would go out of his office for once and have lunch with me like before..." she sighed not really paying attention until she tripped over a rock and fell.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:55 pm
Alex stopped her before she hit the floor, "You really shouldnt daydream you know?" he said, smiling to the girl in his arms...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:01 pm
Aimi looked at him as he caught her "T-Thank you..." she said blushing a bit from embarrassment she stood up "I guess your right...." she said as she scratched the back of her head nervously.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games