Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:20 pm
As they flew along, Zaber questioned DMM. "A DMM, what happened to Melody after we all split up anyway?"
"I dunno. I took her to the hospital at the Gold Saucer. Had a little conversation with Dios, left, and I never saw her again. Why?" Zaber frowned.
"Never mind."
"Yeah! It's their leader Kadaj! Costa De Sal, here we come!"

DMM daringly touched down right in front of Kadaj, while Zaber hung back cautiously.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:15 pm
The demon Angel
"I didn't agree with the war anymore than you did, but I found a mission, whereas you abandoned us, got yourself exiled, or whatever it is you want to call it. Do you have any idea what you put us through? What you put me through?" Though she spoke of past hurts she betrayed no signs of her emotional turmoil. "You're dead to us, that's what father said..." With that she walked past him, into the room, heading towards the bar to talk with Tifa. It irked her that she still wouldn't let her drink at 18, not even when she really needed it, so she ordered a shake.
Shinrei stared after his younger sister, his face inscrutable. "So be it then." He muttered. "There are those who do want me..." Drawing his hood and pulling his face mask up he turned and headed back out the door, vanishing into the darkness of the night.  

Misander

AkaneAme

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:51 am
Sofia's eyes move over the children, she makes it to a car, but something feels wrong to her. Looking around the area of where her library is sitting, there is nothing that seems out of the ordinary, but she is worried that something was wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:36 pm
Zaber Blade
As they flew along, Zaber questioned DMM. "A DMM, what happened to Melody after we all split up anyway?"
"I dunno. I took her to the hospital at the Gold Saucer. Had a little conversation with Dios, left, and I never saw her again. Why?" Zaber frowned.
"Never mind."
"Yeah! It's their leader Kadaj! Costa De Sal, here we come!"

DMM daringly touched down right in front of Kadaj, while Zaber hung back cautiously.

Kadaj watched DMM impassively, smirking at the insolence of the man. "Do you care to test the might of JENOVA? Kaa-san's gifts are incomparable to you," He continued to grin, unbeknownst to this man Kadaj's plans were well under way, he stood blatantly in the open for a reason. "Or,... perhaps you want to join us? Mother can give you power beyond your wildest dreams!" He stepped back spreading his arms wide for emphasis, "What shall it be?...."  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:42 pm
AkaneAme
Sofia's eyes move over the children, she makes it to a car, but something feels wrong to her. Looking around the area of where her library is sitting, there is nothing that seems out of the ordinary, but she is worried that something was wrong.

((Alright, UNTIL someone else claims the Remnants I will control them... TEMPORARILY... sweatdrop I want for other people to have the opportunity to choose them still))

A silken voice spoke up behind Sofia, an encouraging hand landed on her shoulder, "Imouto-san... These are the last few, hop in the truck!" Yazou instructed her with a smirk, 20 children in all on this run, a definate Score on their part. He motioned for Sofia to take the Shotgun seat, the children were in the back. Yazou hoped behind the wheel and started up the engine. "About the messages Imouto-san, Where I was I couldn't answer my phone." He shifted slightly to share a smirk with her, He had been stealing children from right under Nii-chan's nose...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:31 am
DMM maintained the cocky look on his face, oblivious to the reason Kadaj was out in the open. "Nope. I'm just here to bring you in. Shina-ra's got a bounty on your head. Not that I usually do bounty hunter work... but three paid months in Costa De Sal is hard to pass up..." He smirked as he flicked a strand of his blue hair out of his eyes. He shrugged the black jacket part of his suit fell to the ground behind him, which would have somewhat restrained his movement. "You ready Zaber?"

Zaber looked intently towards Kadaj... "You remind me of someone... someone I'm sworn to kill anyways... and I know you work on his behalf anyway. I promised, I would kill no more innocents, no matter the cost... but It's clear to me now... your not an innocent." Zaber touched down next to DMM and entered his fighting stance.  

Zaber Blade

savanacat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:52 am
Dahry had her lab set up, it needed only #4 to be ready for her new tests. It wouldn't be bad if she was able to get #7 as well. Unfortunately neither was currently in her grasp, and it was this that was the cause of Dahry's ill humor. She also knew that the chances were slim that she could get her hands on either if them very quickly. This put her into further a bad mood. She paced around her office, needing something to take out her frustration on. None of her current experiments were at the stage that she could further tamper with them without fundamentally ruining their possible value. There were no subordinates around upon whom to vent frustration, nor was there anything to occupy herself with that would bring any amount of pleasure available. She had cleaned up herself, and her office, she had hooked her pet back into his recovery chamber, and now she was bored out of her wits. She had considered investigating the cause of an intense energy rise in the woods near where she had recently been, but she wasn't about to go far without her pet to defend her from the various people who seemed to hold her in dislike. Still pacing, she abruptly made up her mind. She was no doubt in need of a break, fully paid of course. She should go out and buy something other than lab equipment, maybe something alchoholic. There were plenty of bars in the city where her money would be welcome. She was out the door fifteen minutes later, having changed her clothes and hid her identity, after all, it was her money that was welcome in the city, not Dahry the Shinra scientist.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:26 pm
((I got a question or two, Kanna. Firstly, what does the sword mean by 'dark material'? Second, why didn't you put your character's inverted reaction to curative magic in your bio? Third, I sent you a pm but it has been brought to my attention that you have some difficulty accessing those where you are presently but I would like this stuff clarified. Thanks.))  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:38 pm
Kadaj smirked, "The only person whose behalf I work for is Mother's" But he didn't so much as budge despite Zaber's threatening stance. "Is your life worth this bounty?" He sneered, "You traitors would defy Mother's will?" He slowly raised one hand as if in invitation, His slitted eyes locked on Zaber's own. "You'll see differently..." His hand dropped suddenly, and in the next moment his Souba was drawn and he slashed unforgivingly at Zaber's mid-section.

A shift of the air-current was all the warning DMM got before Loz almost literally appeared behind him, His "Dual Hound" drawn and charged. This fight was more even than either of the bounty-hunters had supposed... but the favor was not on their side. Pounding the unprepared winged youth with his Tazor fist (Dual Hound) Loz initiated the attack. "Shall we play little boy?" He grinned wickedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:51 pm
Vincent seemed to ignore Vaizel's comments, then as soon as his drink was finished he muttered, "Does it matter? We all have sins to atone for."

((hope that's sufficient, I couldn't find the specific posts I was supposed to respond to.))  

The demon Angel
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:56 pm
The demon Angel
Vincent seemed to ignore Vaizel's comments, then as soon as his drink was finished he muttered, "Does it matter? We all have sins to atone for."

((hope that's sufficient, I couldn't find the specific posts I was supposed to respond to.))
((NP... I can work with that! wink ))

Vaizel stared for a moment before his eyes narrowed. "I wasn't even refering to 'sins' I was refering to his trustability. Which for a turncoat like him is about Nil!" The android snapped... he hadn't actually had that much occasion to speak with Vincent. But he knew the mysterious man had high standing in Avalanche. "Not much of an activist are you?" He muttered, Vaizel had to restrain his own impulse toward furious anger... that would not help him... and he couldn't expect other people to understand how he felt...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:05 pm
"Who said I had any inclination to trust him in the first place? He's gone, and I gave him none of the attention or information he no doubt came for." Vincent's own eyebrow raised slightly as he held up one finger, signifying to the no doubt exasperated and over worked Tifa that he was ready for another drink.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:45 pm
Slayer 1 was a little bit put out when it saw the state of the Shinra building, its files didn't have any record of what may have caused this destruction. Still, it made its entrance a little easier. He flew straight in through the missing windows of a floor which he knew to have been dedicated to research and landed. The powerful thrust of its jets even as they were turning off caused debris and papers to fly around the room and out the windows as it scanned the room, looking for any sign of life it might comunicate with.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:08 am
Haeo
((I got a question or two, Kanna. Firstly, what does the sword mean by 'dark material'? Second, why didn't you put your character's inverted reaction to curative magic in your bio? Third, I sent you a pm but it has been brought to my attention that you have some difficulty accessing those where you are presently but I would like this stuff clarified. Thanks.))
OOC: Sorry Haeo! I men like, evil materia, not material. I kinda just made up the invert reaction as I went along, and as of yet have been too preoccupied in Zaber's Forum to put it in my Bio. And le sigh, yes, our school blocks nearly EVERYTHING. But suprisingly, not the guilds. I have no clue why, I'm just thankful.  

Kanna Moto

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:56 am
Ermak Lorde
Kadaj smirked, "The only person whose behalf I work for is Mother's" But he didn't so much as budge despite Zaber's threatening stance. "Is your life worth this bounty?" He sneered, "You traitors would defy Mother's will?" He slowly raised one hand as if in invitation, His slitted eyes locked on Zaber's own. "You'll see differently..." His hand dropped suddenly, and in the next moment his Souba was drawn and he slashed unforgivingly at Zaber's mid-section.

A shift of the air-current was all the warning DMM got before Loz almost literally appeared behind him, His "Dual Hound" drawn and charged. This fight was more even than either of the bounty-hunters had supposed... but the favor was not on their side. Pounding the unprepared winged youth with his Tazor fist (Dual Hound) Loz initiated the attack. "Shall we play little boy?" He grinned wickedly.

Zaber was quite prepared at the attack. As a matter of fact, he notice so many similarities between Kadaj and Sepiroth, he could almost predict part of the fighting style. It was, though, by no means easy. He may have stood his ground for a brief time against Sepiroth two years ago, but he still hadn't recovered from his two year hibernation, his reflexes were still not back up to bar with the Remanent. DMM... what have you dragged me into now? he thought. He was having servere difficulty blocking Kadaj fast, light blade with the requiem, as it was simply to large a weapon to deal with it. Zaber jumped away and pulled the Coin of the Ancients from his pocket. He threw it up in the air before Kadaj was able to begin his next attack...

DMM was sent sprawling from Loz's attacks, but flipped and recovered in midair. He hovered there for a moment. "I have you know... I don't take kindly to sneak attacks!" DMM took off his sunglasses and threw them to the ground. He opened his eyes to reveal a set of peirceing yellow eyes, which began to glow. It was then he began to change. His skin, was becoming scales, shining red scales. His fingernails becamwe sharp silver claws, his eyes continued to glow constantly brighter. He held out his right arm, and a large spike began to grow slowly out of his forearm. A moment later the transfrotmation was complete. His wings, changed from their feathery red to drak red dragon flesh. The spike, which had prior been inside of him, was already loaded with one yellow, two green, and one red materia. His voice was deep, and raspy, "LITTLE BOY THIS, PUNK!" DMM dived in on Loz, thrusting his spike towards him. He knew it would be dodged easily, but that was the point. "ENEMY SKILL! PANDORA'S BOX!"

OOC: whee LIMIT breaks!  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games