Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:18 pm
Kargate focused harder and gave a little half smile. "Good..." he flet himself explode with power as he ingulfed himself in blakc flames and shot his fist into teh Warlords mouth. All the while, pushing deeper in the Sadows chest, hoping something would happen. Kargate felt his stamina being drained away form teh use of teh Moon power, but kept going. "Die you monster!"

Amber looked around and nodded, content. "Thar he is..." she said pointing to a small hunched figure on the far side of teh room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:15 am
Luna could see just fine.The darkness was her domain as she saw it"We are almost there"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:48 am
(( Mmm. I would suggest the third Sun to someone who isn't in the RP, but I think it would be best for a current member to play him. ))

Just as it would seem the Warlord would come victorious, he sighed, blood spurting from his throat over Kargate. As soon as this occured he fell over, his jaws relinquishing their grip. The ashes that had been Rast began to stir.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:24 pm
(I will play the third sunguy.If you want))  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:40 pm
Username: Mystic Moon Ampris
Character Name: Salon
Race:half human half pheonix
Powers: turn into a pheonix, control fire, summoning pheonixes, some unknown ablilities, spells
Weapons: User Image
Companions:a white pheonix that comes and go
Side; (Good or evil.) good
Mark (sun/moon): (If one of the heroes) sun
Description: (Pic is optional) User Image
Bio: (Optional) Salon was a calm person but he got careless and got captured.He been chained up for a long time.He couldn't get to his chains that is also apart of his powers and abilities even his sword and spell book was taken.He was not happy
(ok?)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:23 am
(( Not quite sure. Someone else may be joining and I'd like to give them a character if they wanted... If they choose not to, you can play him.))  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:33 am
Kargate looked at the ashes and dropped to his knees. They warlords blood soaked his armor and weapon, the blakc flames died slowly away from him. The warrior turned briefly to the dead shadow and grinned. "Im going to regret doing that..." He whispered as he used the glaive to help himself up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:12 am
((ok. I will put likes through that one post.If no one wants to be him then I will unline it))  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:42 pm
((Hmm? Should we wait, then, for someone else to join? xD And I want to mention I had a really strange dream about this RP- and in the dream I convinced my friend from RL to join. oxo; it was the strangest thing))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff