Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:34 pm
Vashyyk
*has suddenly decided to rip all his music to the computer* one point or another I'm going to realize just how much this HD can't hold xp

Heh, I got 60gb left. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:34 pm
Hello everyone ^_^  

Geerawrd.145

Sailor_Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:35 pm
Vashyyk
*has suddenly decided to rip all his music to the computer* one point or another I'm going to realize just how much this HD can't hold xp

yea i know i can understand >.> i had 39 episodes of Sailor Moon Live and 90 episodes of Naruto on my comp and other randoms shows crying gonk crying i had to reboot my comp i lost them all  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:37 pm
Eddily
Vashyyk

Heh, I got 60gb left. blaugh

I've got a 30 Gig, so I can't hold all that much.  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:38 pm
Sailor_Neko
DoomNeko
Sailor_Neko
domokun ::grabs onto the tail and nibbles on it getting drool all over the tail::

Meep! >.O
*tugs on him, trying to get him off*
I had just cleaned it this morning crying

::crawls up dooms back and rests on her head and curls onto a ball and tries to go to sleep::

Eep, watch the hair >.O

*grabs him and settles Sailor Neko on her lap, catching her glasses before they hit the floor and putting them back on, then scritches him gently*

There, much better. More space to lay on there ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:39 pm
Sailor_Neko
Vashyyk

yea i know i can understand >.> i had 39 episodes of Sailor Moon Live and 90 episodes of Naruto on my comp and other randoms shows crying gonk crying i had to reboot my comp i lost them all

I feel your pain!
Except I only had 34 episodes, Half of Love Hina and Chobits, a ton of music videos, ....  

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:42 pm
Eddily
Sailor_Neko
Vashyyk

I feel your pain!
Except I only had 34 episodes, Half of Love Hina and Chobits, a ton of music videos, ....

I don't use Kazaa or any of them so I just have what music i get from my friends or albums I buy, although I've dled 4.23 GB worth of AMVs from www.Animemusicvideos.org i have almost 90 in total, I kinda slowed down for a bit, usuallyb ecuase once I start I'll keeping going and going and going...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:45 pm
Vashyyk
I don't use Kazaa or any of them so I just have what music i get from my friends or albums I buy, although I've dled 4.23 GB worth of AMVs from www.Animemusicvideos.org i have almost 90 in total, I kinda slowed down for a bit, usuallyb ecuase once I start I'll keeping going and going and going...

The last time I checked, I think I had 3.5gb of music videos both real and AMV. The thing I hate about amv.org is that they don't have all the vids they mention on the site, you have to go find alot of them. gonk  

Eddily

Sailor_Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:51 pm
::relaxes in her lap his tail swaying side to side gently:: i don't use Kazaa either i use Bittorrent if you don't know what it is just google search it you can download anime tv shows that just came out in america like 3 days ago movies and etc but i just mainly download anime that hasn't been released here  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:54 pm
Sailor_Neko
::relaxes in her lap his tail swaying side to side gently:: i don't use Kazaa either i use Bittorrent if you don't know what it is just google search it you can download anime tv shows that just came out in america like 3 days ago movies and etc but i just mainly download anime that hasn't been released here

I use bittorrent and Limewire. I'm not that big of a fan of limewire though. I would like to go back to kazaa or something, but I hear limewire is alot safer.

In fact, Im downloading a cd over BT now.(311 - Evolver)  

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:59 pm
Eddily
Vashyyk

The last time I checked, I think I had 3.5gb of music videos both real and AMV. The thing I hate about amv.org is that they don't have all the vids they mention on the site, you have to go find alot of them. gonk

I've become good at finding good AMVs on there, 80% of them I dl now are good but when i started maybe 40% were good, i have over 100 dled but i use like 80 cause I'm a picky little sob  
* does a lil wag thing , cause is bored outah his mind *  

Tob0e

Sonya Khatsworth

*pets SN and smiles*

I mainly use Kazaa to get music myself... haven't found another user-friendly program that can do it's job yet sweatdrop
It's a good thing it's legal here, that way I can find out which groups I like, then buy the albums ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:00 pm
Tob0e
Your signature is too cute for it's own good. gonk  

Rewen

Tob0e

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:01 pm
Rewen
Tob0e
Your signature is too cute for it's own good. gonk

it cost me 30 bucks it better be cute.. *is the one on the bottom btw 3nodding *  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games