Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm
Hunter turned in the canvas to the teacher. He smirked and said "that was to easy." he sat on the ground and messed with his phone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:58 pm
*as i walked down the hallway alot of old memories began to resurface*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:59 pm
Reiba finally settled on drawing her half brother and her cousin, the only two people in the world who she'd actually die for. She smiled a bit as she painted, pausing only to decide what clothes they were going to wear. When she finished, she set the paints down and turned in the canvas.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:01 pm
doesn't find anyone on the floor "well it is still school hours i could go to art class , do my assignment for the day then make friends there! yea good idead ain rlly good! ^_^" jumps off the roof nd lands in a nearby tree. gets out of tree nd heads for the art class. walks in nd finds a whole class stare at her. starts to blush nd walk up to the teacher. " ummm hi i kinda over slept today teach. srry im late " rubs back of head with hand "sooo wats the assignment today??" teach points at an empty canvas easel " paint something dat makes you happy oh nd btw detention tomorrow from 5pm- 6pm!" sighs nd goes to the canvas nd starts to paint herself drawing manga with another person but its an empty spot writes"fill in the blank" turns in the canvas goes back to her seat nd falls asleep  

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:32 pm
wakes up and looks around the room thinks " these people look nice maybe i should start here nd try to make some friends." gets up nd walks around the room nd finds a boy wit some piercings playing with his phone "ummm hi my name's Ain wats urs?" smiles  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 pm
Reiba looks up from her second canvas and notices a girl walking up to Hunter. "Bad move girly, you're going to get your head torn off if you stick around him." She muttered, turning back towards her canvas.  

iTammie-chan

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:36 pm
"oh k" steps away from the boy walks toward the girl "hi i'm Ain wats urs?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:45 pm
"Shikyo Reiba." She muttered, finishing the shading on her house in Akashi. She glared at the picture, thinking about raking her fingernails against the canvas again. But she thought twice about it, not even attempting to destroy it. "So, what's yours? Ain, I get it, but what's your surname?"  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:46 pm
HUnter looked At the girl and said "you shouldn't talk to her ethier she might turn you into one of those uptight chicks that never get a date." he smirked evily at Reiba.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:48 pm
not rlly understanding the question answered "Ain Matsumoto"  

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:00 pm
"Matsumoto is your surname." Reiba looked at the girl, noticing her confused look. She looked at Hunter with a look of disdain, but smiled instead. "News flash, I have a boyfriend. So technically, I can't turn her into an uptight chick who can never get a date." She smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:11 pm
Hunter smirked."what's his name reiba." he was tetxing his friend back and forth as he talked to her.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:19 pm
Reiba froze suddenly, remembering his face and his name, but not wanting to say it. But she knew that if she didn't say it, Hunter would ridicule her. "Kurushimi Miyaki." She finally stated. "From Hokkaido."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:28 pm
Hunter smirked and texted something. "i guess i get to see if this person is real." his freind on the other end of the text was looking around hokkaido for someone with that name.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:36 pm
Reiba immediately pulled out her phone and texted something into it. Then she tossed Hunter the phone. "That's him. You can call him and talk to him too if you want." She hissed. Break that phone, and I'll break your neck.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games