Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:00 am
Louis sighed.
"So you had the full day to find information and none of you did anything?" he was speaking with an equal tone, yet his anger could be sensed by all.
"Why are you even part of the Unit?" he added with the same tone. It seemed that the room had dropped several degrees. He stared at Saeven, at Kageko...

A chuckle was heard in the corner and Louis turned towards Emilia.
"Funny you should be angry, I am supposed to be the angry one." she smirked. She did not care at all about the anger of the leader.
"Well I moved my bot today." she said with a proud voice. "I spent some times at the hospital with the wounded kid. I might be an annoying creature but I do my job!" she added with a dark tone and cold eyes for all the members of the Unit.
"The projectiles were made out of silver and other materials. They would have killed a human...or a werewolf...and they can still kill the girl." she knew that the last part was surprising knowing the regenerative powers of the vampires.
"It seems that her healing abilities have dropped to around 5 times slower than a human."
She waited for the information to sink in the mind, a dismissive expression on her face. This Unit was useless, they had special abilities and yet, no one was even trying to find information.
"Oh..." she added as if she just remembered. "I crossed path with a friend of yours..." she looked at Louis "Your dear Countess Valentine was at the hospital too..."

Louis did not show any expression on his face at the last bit of information.
"Any other information or attempt at getting any?" he asked to the other members as Emilia sat back, her arms crossed.

The night was now there surrounding the country.

((Good luck with the exams MacPere! Thanks Angeles, you'll rp him if need be. smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Mr Neverar*

Erik stopped as soon as he could smell other lycans. He morphed back into a human and stretched his arms out. "That's still not something I'll ever get use to." He said, his body was stiff, possibly because he was sitting down for so long being examined. Erik looked around, trying to see if anybody had followed him out here. He didn't tense up, so that meant nobody was nearby. He sighed and walked forward towards the rest of the lycans. "There isn't much else I can do here..." He said. The mood with the lycans was simply nothing. "Did I miss something?" He asked, eyes turned towards him. "You missed much Erik, the queen has died, twice over, We are currently searching for whoever did this, as we didn't wish to defile a funeral such as this." He knew now the mood was business-like. "I'll help you discover who did this then." He said, crossing his arms. "The antagonist is possibly one of us, unless you believe otherwise, we need you here." Erik tensed again. "Vampire?" He heard shuffling somewhere around. "That isn't the answer for everything." Erik felt his eye twitch. "This is stupid..."

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

(sorry if it's not good, my first post controlling other characters)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Ale Posselna

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:13 am
"You see, it wasn't that hard." Ria said to the horse in a relieved tone, patting his mane and climbing down. Finally they have reached home without having any nasty encounters on their way to Arrowind Manor. Keeping her senses alert, Ria hadn't noticed anything suspicious, only the sound of her horse's steps on the dusty road, breaking the quiet symphony of the night. And yet...

The housekeeper began wondering as soon as she found the almost untouched meal that Ria had left on the table. "Is everything alright, Mistress?" she asked in a concerned tone, trying to break the staring glare that Ria was focusing into nothing, her mind clearly somewhere else.

"...it's nothing, really, I'm just not that hungry, that's all." Ria finally answered, not showing the woman the annoyance of having her trail of thought interrupted. But Clare was a very dedicated servant- perhaps a little too much for Ria's taste - and she had meant well, so... "It's fine. I'm going upstairs for the night" she said, getting up and leaving. Clare made a courteous bow and waited for Ria to exit the room before resuming to her duties. It was not fine, of course it wasn't, but knowing one's place was a valuable thing. And the pay was very good, better than any household Clare had ever served. But the master had been easier to deal with than the mistress.

"Well, she's not stupid. Thank God for that, at least." Ria concluded, slipping into a silk nightgown, while looking through the window. It was all so quiet... these were the outskirts of town, but still... and this was what worried her at the moment, when Queen Charlotte was alive, nights didn't used to be as silent as this one. Now there was a reason to the silence, and it was not pleasant, Ria felt it like a announcement of what was yet to come. "Like the silence before a storm." She whispered, parting her gaze from the window, her mind concocting and immagining a miriad of different theories... not knowing what to do next was the hardest part, she concluded as she layed down. Soon Ria's mind drifted off to sleep, her final thought regarding the murder... and why the investigation was not a priority.

OOC- Sorry for the absence... times is hard, times is hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:26 am
Angeles' eyes opened and she smiled at the girl, "thank you, that is all I need, you may rest if you want."

"I want my mama," said the girl pleadingly. Angeles nodded.

"Alright, I'll find her," she smiled and stood up from her seat and left the room, closing the door behind her. She wandered through the hallways for a bit until she found the woman sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Your daughter wants you," she said, laying a hand on the woman's shoulder and the vampire stood and walked away without much of a word. Angeles did up her coat and walked outside where Alexandria was, nibbling on some grass that was growing up from between the cobblestones.

"Such a good girl," cooed Angeles, walking up to the horse and stroking it's neck, "staying here all day," she put her foot in the stirrup and hoisted herself into the saddle before she turned Alexandria down the street. The horse's hooves clopped against the stone and Angeles began to think about what she had seen, focusing on the one memory to see if she could spot anything strange within it.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:19 am
With the coming of night, Kageko sharpened her ability to sense energy. As a human, she didn't have the physical senses of either vampires or werewolves, so she had to make up for it as much as she could with her ability to sense auras.

Kageko thought to herself as she took in Emilia's report, Her plan was to go there and observe the energy from the shrapnel that was taken out of the girl. Knowing the sterile environment of the hospital, the shrapnel probably retained the energy signal despite having been stuck in the girl's body for so long. Actually, it probably was a blessing to have had it stuck in the body. That way, all Kageko would have to do was to separate the aura of the girl from whatever other aura the shrapnel contained instead of having to shift through a million different auras which she would never be able to recognize and differentiate. From there, she might be able to figure out how the silver was tampered with and perhaps, if she was lucky, who was involved with the creation of the bomb.

At Luois's final question, Kageko continued to stay silent. She had been threatened into not revealing the information. Besides, she had no reason to if Saeven was telling the truth and he was actually going to relay the information to Louis. As for her reason for being late the other day, she could get no distinguishable signal from the blast area. Meaning that she had either been too late or that the blast was completely mechanical with no trace of magical tampering and such, seeing how physical actions leave a considerably smaller trace when compared with magical (human) and telepathic(vampire) actions. The only exclusion to that were the werewolves, whose main traits relied physical strength. In other words, she really didn't have much to report on those findings either.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:34 pm
Emilia was smirking at the silence in the meeting room.

Louis passed a hand in his long black hair with a sigh.
"The meeting is dismissed. We shall not using this shelter for a while." he said with a quick glance at Saeven.
"If any of you were to find anything, contact me immediately."
He gave a quick bow and left without waiting for comment or question. At high speed the vampire disappeared in the night.

Emilia sighed too and stood at once shaking her head in disapproval of the other members who all had remained quiet. Then she left at a leisure speed. As she trolled in the surrounded wood, enjoying the night. She smelt werewolves. Several of them. They all smelled like town, but for one.
The woman's eyes narrowed. She knew that scent. That was the werewolf she had briefly met at the hospital. A nice piece of man if she recalled properly. Emilia stopped her steps, if she could smell them, they could smell her. She'd better sit and wait.

Miles from this, in town, Louis seemed to materialize in front of Angeles who was lost in her thoughts on the back of her horse.
"Well met Countess." said the vampire with a bow.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:41 pm
Kageko herself promptly turned around and headed towards the hospital, hoping that it wasn't closed. Her senses on high alert, she could feel the various auras of vampires, werewolves, plants, animals, etc. However, she sensed absolutely no human auras. It was probably because she was too far away from the town but... in the past at least a couple humans would decide to take a nighttime stroll through the woods. However, there were none today. The same scenario happened yesterday as well, but she had figured then that it was probably because of the funeral. Kageko figured to herself, It made sense. The balance was disrupted, the triumvirate broken. Even in the Unit, she could sense a bit of what she could vaguely describe as discomfort. It was only through their energy, she was no vampipre, so she only had a vague notion of what it was that caused such a fluctuation in the aura of the Unit.

With thoughts whizzing by in her head, Kageko continued to head towards the hospital.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:46 pm
*Mr Neverar*

Erik considered it, a single lycan could have done it. "If he lost all his sanity then whoever did it would have done it, I will hunt them down." He offered again.
"Head back as soon as you can, I am certain you are not eager to return yet..." The group of lycans said, leaving Erik alone. He sighed then. "I am certain a vampire has done this, but..." He sniffed the air, and not only that, but his body tensed up. "That means," He said, taking a three sixty scan of the area. "somebody else is around." He said cautiously. He kept himself ready for any type of attack from anywhere.

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:01 pm
Emilia yawned. She quickly smelled that the group was moving away. Am I disturbing? she wondered. But she concluded that they had probably not noticed her. One remained though, the one with the odd smell. The one she had met before.

The woman stretched and stood up heading in the direction of the scent. A virile scent, she noted. As she came in sight of the werewolf, she stopped.

"Enjoying the woods?" she asked with her usual sharp tone.
Her right blue eye was staring at the elegant man. She could not help but smirk. He was wearing far too elegant clothes for a walk in the woods!

She, on the contrary, was dressed in black close fitted clothes. The headpiece which was covering her full head but her eyes when she had met Eirk for the first time at the hospital was now on her shoulders, revealing her face. Her dark hair were as usual on the left side of her face, half hiding it.

Leaning against the closest tree, she crossed her arms, waiting for an answer and taking great pleasure into looking up and down at the well built man.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:09 pm
*Mr Neverar*

Erik turned to the woman, who had somehow managed to find him way out here. "I am, in fact, I was planning on enjoying the silence of the woods a little while longer." Erik said, stretching his arms out to relieve tension. I keep thinking enemies are nearby, I need to practice a little while longer. He thought, he was out of practice. "Might I ask what your doing out here, I thought I was alone for a very long time."

(I finally finished with Zero!)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:16 pm
Emilia chuckled at the man's repartee. She liked that, at least he was not one of those whiny males.

"I am sorry for disturbing your peace." she answered with an outrageously condescending voice and a deep bow. When she stood back up, she was smirked as ever. She did not believe a word of what she said and no one sensible who believed her.

She paused for a moment before answering his question. ...alone for a very long time...come on...you know I could smell you and your friends, that lie is useless...oh well...I shall not confront you on that...I am tired of confrontations today...
"I have to admit that I am here for the same reason as you." she answered, her blue eye looking into the strange colored ones of the male werewolf. Then she added.
"I am here for the silence of the woods."

((Great! cannot wait to read you))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:26 pm
*Mr Neverar*

Erik kept a blank face just in case this person was trying to read him, she could probably could tell he was lying anyway, so he showed a little bit of emotion. "It is no problem, peace comes easily in the ancient corridors of wood we call the forest, it feels like home to me." He said. Spending much time in the woods, it feeling like home was no surprise, not to mention his home was really here anyway. His arms relaxed at his sides now, no point in being prepared for nothing.

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:36 pm
Emilia was a little surprised by the tone of the man's voice when he mentioned the forest. He seemed earnest and there was even a touch of respect when he spoke of the woods.

As she listened to him, she looked up at the heads of the trees heading towards the moonlight sky. The movement pushed aside her hair, revealing her other eye of a hazelnut brown. For a second she was at peace too.

Emilia blinked surprised. What's wrong with me? This is such a strange feeling of peace...why would his words touch me? I don't even know him. He even seemed rude at first when I saw him at the hospital. The expression of calm which had appeared on the woman's face quickly disappeared to be replaced by a frown...the truth was she was angry at herself! Like most of the time, although she would never admit it.

She noticed that the man relaxed. Had he expected her to attack him? Well he was probably smarter than she was, in those times, danger was everywhere.

"Oh...Are you feeling any better?" she asked casually although there was a hint of annoyance and embarrassment in her voice as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:47 pm
*Mr Neverar*

Erik was stricken with realization. "Oh yes, thanks for reminding me." He said, touching his the bandage. He removed it and was back to normal apparently. He touched his scarred eye, trying to see if he was still bleeding. "I'm fine, I will have to thank that doctor later." He said, leaning against one of the trees, it was the one he spent most of the time climbing. He heard the annoyance in her voice, either she really didn't like him, or seemed sore from their first meeting. He placed his money on the latter of the two.

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Emilia was surprised that the man removed his bandage so casually.

"Rolias is an amazing docteur." Emilia commented.

She could not detach her eyes from the sight of the scarred eye. She was not disgusted by it or anything, she just seemed...fascinated.

The silence fell between them. Emilia did not know what to say or do, she just stared at him with a smirk. This wolf was awaking her curiosity. This was a first for her since a looooong time ago.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games