Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Monster Hunter-100 years (Remake, now accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:33 pm
"Keesa, find a good high spot in a tree across from that one." Aura directed her partner as she pointed to the tree she planned on sitting in as she headed over towards the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:12 pm
up ahead, Kota noticed that they were in luck. The Hypnokatrice was nearby. In the middle of feasting, no doubt. Moving back towards the group, Kota gave his report. "Perfect. We'll be out of here before lunch!" Anaheim told his partner before silently drawing his blade. As he moved near the grass he finally saw the creature, picking apart a feral Aptonoth  

Durban59-

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:56 pm
[[ I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to quit. Dancey is a crappy character, for starters razz I really don't like her. Besides, I feel like she's not doing much of anything, she's just kind of there, and I can never get on often enough to really keep up with the RP. You can get rid of her however you like. Well, later, and happy hunting =D ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 am
((I thought dancey was a pretty cool character- but we're going to miss you.. )) Once she was readied in the tree she watched the others patiently.  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers