Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 am
Yeah that sounds like fun i will go first after i put this book down...Slappy waits for Lana to throw the ball  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image

Lana stod two metres away from Slappy and then threw the ball to her.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Aunt Slappy generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:39 pm
slappy tried to catch but failed, she picks up the ball and throws it to lana she might have more luck  
The Queen Lana generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

Lana stood back to catch the ball leaning back on her left leg.

She reached up and caught it.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:21 pm
great catch Lana.....Slappy waits until Lana throws the ball maybe i will catch it this time...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

Lana heaves the ball over to Slappy, 'Go slappy" Lana said doing a little dance as the ball sailed through the air.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Aunt Slappy generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:51 pm
slappy sees Lana throw the ball with enthusiasm OK here it comes....slappy catches the ball and dances around, hey Lana do you want to continue or should we start on some school work?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

Lana smiled at Slappy's dance. 'I think school work sounds like a good idea. Astronomy first though, I want to refresh my mind of the basics.' Lana made her way over to her bag next to a desk on the other side of the room.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:26 pm
Slappy takes the quaffle to where Lana was headed, some astronomy refreshment sounds nice, at least i got my homework done i could study things from the lesson this week  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image

Lana sat down and retreaved a book, some parchment, a quill and a half-full inkpot. She set this out in front of her, 'Alright Astronomy, here i come' She said as she opened the pages of the book.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:12 pm
I saw Lana get dedicated in her work, she gave me the energy to get deep into my books, i grabbed the book Lana gave me and stuck my nose in as i opened the pages  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image

'...centaurs have interperted celestial signs since the begining of thier age, and are often found stargazing during the night, most popular to...' Lana mumbled to herself as she read the book and wrote down on the parchment some notes.

'...chinese calender is related to stars and the signs of the years can be found in the sky, the year of the pig, the pig will be found in the sky, the year of...'

'...zodiac signs are rumoured as false, but due to further research into divination and astronomy by the ministry of magyk in 1933, it was deemed that the months we were born in mean that we are of the character our signs deem us as. It was also deemed that the gravitational pull of the planets, the moon, pluto, do effect humans, muggles, wizards and witches alike, as the zodiac signs potray, but the gravitational pull only effects...'

Lana stretched her hand, and it clicked. She continued writing.

'...by observing the heavens interpertation can be made, as well as guesswork, which you can read more about in An Encyclopedia of Divination/Prophecies and Tea, through interpertation...'

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:21 pm
Lana was deep in her study so i decided to ask her,"Lana i am headed to the great hall for a snack do you want me to bring you anything?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

Lana had finished writing a sentance when Slappy asked her, "Lana i am headed to the great hall for a snack do you want me to bring you anything?"

Lana put down her quill. 'Actually, ill join you.' She said standing up.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:51 am
Slappy says great with enthusiasm, she puts down her things as they prepare to walk through the corridors to the great hall  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games