Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:34 am
Rogu was shocked, there seemed to be a pervert for a teacher in this school now, and he also seemed to be wanting to protect the New Student Naoto, But does he really need protecting? To rogu he was strong enough to protect himself, if his aura matched his strength. As he began to listen in to what the new teacher was saying, he was more surprised that he called his brother Cute

"Hey wait a minute here, how is that brother of mine cute in anyway? Hes more insane than anything?. And naoto I thought you were strong with that aura you have, so i thought i might ask why you had such an aura".

Aku was still running after the student that bit his hand, however when he looked down the corridor he noticed Youki of all people near his brother, and their was no way he wanted his brother to have information to black mail him from that teacher. As he thought this he ran other to the lot and grabbed his brothers shoulder.

"What th.." Aku had covered his brothers mouth in a head lock and was looking at youki. "Hello Youki sir, is their a problem here?" Rogu was confused, was his brother really being friendly here?...Or was he afraid of this teacher, he did seem to be sweating....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:43 am
"Oh bibabu~ Aku-chan! I was just having some good moments with your brother. He seems tough like you but angsty a bit hmm~" Youki is acting cute in front of Aku but actually he is telling Aku that he doesn't like his little brother, Rogu.

It is obvious that Youki sensei is a demon. A pure breed demon. But why is he protecting Naoto? It doesn't seems there is other students that is stronger than Naoto in school right now. "Seriously, sensei...do I really need protection from you in here...I mean, its just a school?"

Youki has a sad face on him when hearing Naoto said that. "But..." He hug Naoto again. "But we are destinied to protect each other~" He said like he is going to cry soon, tears hanging inside his eyelid.

Naoto is frightened with Youki sensei's act and being evasive. He try to push Youki sensei away from him but Youki is too strong and almost squish him. "Get...off me!"  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:41 am
OOC

I will think of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:44 am
((Thanks...hopefully, you won't go sit in the garden alone again ._. Stick with the rp ^^"))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:46 am
As Nanao has blocked Rogu´s branch she tried to knock him off his feet. Kay, come on. I am curious if you fall or you stop my branch. she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:04 am
((Now we wait Rogu to reply :3 ...so I should make more story about Youki and Naoto...))

Youki quickly step back before he squished Naoto for real. "Sorry...are you hurt?" He concern about Naoto and he is sincere about it. Although, he was never the kind of guy like that. He feels weird for his own acting too.

Released from the tight hug, Naoto take a deep breath. What a strength... He thought he was gonna die but he manage to recover from it fast. "Tch, I am not that weak." Naoto is ready to leave the place, but..."Well shouldn't you show me where is my class?" He maybe doesn't need Youki's protection yet he is not really good at finding places. If it wasn't because of the GPS, he wouldn't even can find the school either.

He glad Naoto need his help afterall. "Follow me." He said with a smile.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:07 am
OOC

Yeah, I am already curious how the story will continue.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:10 am
(( xP hehez I am waiting for the kenshin brothers to online aahahahaha...))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:39 am
OOC

Yes, I am waiting for them too.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:46 am
((saya, what if i make my own rp and it will be half structure so that the story wont be that messy...? i'll open the thread and summarize the story a bit.))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:48 am
OOC

Okay, I think that is a good idea.
BTW you are the first person who calls me by my first name without me asking for it. I am really grateful for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:57 am
(( =) btw, Irie Naoto is my real name so you can call me Naoto if you want. And now I got a big problem xD I don;t know if I should make a classic type rp or modern type lolz...))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:01 am
OOC

Make the one you think is better. smile  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games