Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:12 pm
(No preferences...just the Theif has been reserved...I really don't care...
Yes...there was a snappy comeback...so so anyway...))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:14 pm
((Hey Krazy, Just looked at your rp and it sounds really awesome, I think I'll join, probably making two cops, both partners... if that's alright. (They were both cops in a fan fic I'm revising))  

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

sujiidu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:15 pm
Ryan carelessly slung his arm about Zip's shoulders and said, "Aw, you think I'm late? I'm hurt. I'm neever late. I'm just fashionably early.. or something like that." Then returning his attention to Phee and Ari he said, "Oooh, get ready to start your engines! Things are heating up in here! Oh, dibs on front row when these two finally end up duking it out."

((I'm starting to think that my own character is gonna end up annoying me lmao))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:16 pm
Randy sighed and rubbed his temples. "Quiet!" He yelled hearing the bickering just getting out of hand. "We have a good amount of us so everyone please take your seats. This meeting will take a good amount of time so let's continue this without bickering." He stated simply taking his seat at the head of the council.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:23 pm
All right! Someone's taking the initiative to start this.,Aiden thought as he sat down. He wanted to get this meeting started and so they could move on to the bigger picture. He hoped the others had the same idea but he had a feeling they didn't want to be here AKA Phee and Zip.
((Dude sujidu, Ryan is as loud as Zip is. Krazy that rp looks interesting actually. I'll think about it.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:24 pm
((Sounds good to me!
Sorry to hear that sujidu))
Zip ducked out from under Ryan's arm. "Ryan your always late...and its Fashionablely Late...key word is late..." She walked over to her seat. "Besides...they wouldn't actually exchange blows. They are better then that. Words hurt more..."

Phee surely wasn't going to be the first to back down. No matter what Randy said. "Oh your so not more loved then I am. I am the most admired out of the three of us! Your just jelous because I could beat you in a fight!" While it was true that Phee had the type advantage...in reality Ari would probably be the one to win just because she would out think Phee...

Ari smirked. "You want to test that theory...I didn't think so." She walked off and sat on one side of Zip while Phee sat on the other side. They refused to look in the same direction as the other.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 pm
((Eh, actually I can't find a picture for my male cop so I'll only use the one female cop I got))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 pm
Edward looked over at the three birds. "Hey divas let's get some work done and get along." He barked at them. Even though they had sat down he knew they wouldn't be working together at least not for a few seconds.

Randy just shook his head sighing. How the legendary council ever got something done was plain beyond his line of thinking.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sujiidu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:31 pm
(( twisted ))

Ryan crossed his arms and glared at Randy, "Hmph. Who died and made you queen.. And just as it was gettin' good too." THen looking at Zip he shrugged and said, "Oh well. Better late than never." He crossed over to his seat and plopped down in it. He rocked back in his chair and place his feet on the hair in front of him. Lounging, he stared at Randy and waited for the meeting to take place.

Kane stayed at the wall, he remained partially in the shadows and had watched everything go on. He would have only interfered if they had actually started fighting, but it didn't happen so he hadn't moved. Hearing that Randy was starting the meeting, he shifted his gaze to him and waited calmly.

((Lots of different personalities lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:34 pm
Zip was feeling argumentitive now. "Hey Edward...WE'RE READY!" She smiled at him before shifting her gaze to Ryan. "Late is still late Ryan." She nodded once after she spoke, giving it a defining effect.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:38 pm
"Now as you all know Gyro is back. Our next problem is that he captured Jikana. As most of you know that is bad for us." Randy said slowly. "Mainly because she was in her more powerful form when she was kidnapped." He decided to stop to see what everyone's reactions would be for just the basics.

Edward had no idea what Randy was talking about but just shrugged and let it go as he assumed it would be said.

((yea you may go crazy sujidu))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:40 pm
Aiden kept a straight face as Randy explained the beginning. He knew what had happened. He wanted to know what was going to be done about it.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sir Screwloose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:41 pm
[Not sure how I can start, considering you're all in a legends-only meeting]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:43 pm
Greg walked over to the edge of town seeing a small creek. He hated water but with the need of his wounds to be cleaned slowly the infernape gijinka walked to the creek dipping his bloody knuckles into the water.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:51 pm
Zip's eyes got wide. "Wait! Gyro is back! And he has Jikana!" Zip's eyes glinted with anger. So it had been Gyro she seen earlier...Oh how much Zip wanted to get her hands around his neck. He hurt her last time and she wanted him to pay for this!

Phee wasn't supprised about Gyro...considering she had seen him...but she hadn't known about Jikana. "No...We needed to have acted way before now! Gyro knows about her abilities just as we do! He'll act before the moon sets!" She stood and started pacing, as was usual for the fire gijnka.

Ari knew about both of these facts and had the same feelings as Phee. But she was less assertive about it. "We should act now then. There isn't much time to waste..."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff