Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:33 pm
Hikaru smiled at Grimm again, though he didn't return it she was still thankful that he was talking to her, she went up the stairs and found her way to the attic, being sure to aviod the other vampires as she went. She didn't have tolerence for those who hissesd at her friend at the moment. Once she had found the room that grimm had talked about she found a bed to place him on before she had run off to find something for him to eat, in no time thanks to the wooded area around she had found a large black bear, she smiled and quickly ripped out its throat, picking up the dead carcass with ease as she brought it back to grimm, having alot of difficulties bringing it through every door, and she was panting heavily by the time she had returned though shes proudly presented the large bear to him "this should fill you up!" she said almost a bit proudly as she brought the carcass to the side of the bed, taking a place at the foot of the bed for herself. "once you get you strength back we can go after Vondel, i promise" she said, determination in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:44 pm
Vondel awoke slowly, his mind pounding as something came near him. All of the sudden he heard a sharp click and the pressure that was killing his head disappeared. He couldn't hear the person's thoughts, but the person was very near. He opened his eyes and saw that he was chained to a table with silver cuffs that were already weakening him. He couldn't move so that must have ment that they were on for a very long time. When the person moved, Vondel's head snapped to see. It was a woman, tall and beautiful for a human. She had toned muscles that showed that she was no stranger to battle. She bent down and smiled at Vondel, her face inches from his face.

"Looks like we finely got you. I believe you met my daughter, Airabella. A lovely girl and quite useful. But that no longer matters. By leading us to you, she has more than done her job." Trisha laughed, loving how this all came to be. "You are our finely key you know. Now with your blood." Trisha bent down and stabbed a needle into his arm, drawing a great deal of blood. "We can finish our superweapon. Thank you so much. Of course we will be keeping you alive so that we can get all your other friends too." Trisha smiled again and kissed him on the forehead before leaving.

Grimm nodded and undid his bandages. He ate the dead bear, feeling the life come back to him. He had no dout that they would find his master. But for now they must rest. "We must rest. We will find him. You can rest here if you would like." He said this a bit shyly as he redid his bandages and laid down to rest.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:09 am
((i didn't see the edit, i'll have a look, you should have said you edited it Dx))

When Aviery had passed by earlier she had simply given him a small nod, and she could scent him when she had gone out hunting though she dared not go near, she could smell the aggrivation all over him, and she wondered if the human that had followed him would be alright. She shook her head before she looked to Grimm with a small smile "Sounds good, maybe i will, though i think i should go check on Aviera and Bella first.. Aviera seems very aggitated by this all... and bella's probably no better.." she said as she looked out "but i will take you up on that offer.. it would be nice" she said with a small smile before she got up "i'll be back, please rest" she said before she ran off to follow the scent of Aviera and Bella.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:01 pm
Grimm nodded and closed his mind. But before he did he worried about his master's brother. Vondel had said that if anything happened to him, he was to listen to Aviera and do what he said. Grimm didn't want a new master though. He wanted Vondel. Grimm was almost overcome with sadness. He missed Vondel. But he could do nothing as of right now, his body wouldn't let him.

((I read it but I could not act opan it with Grimm. He was too exausted to do much untill the next day lol.))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:30 pm
Aviera let her take his hand and simply stood there lost in thought. After everything that had happened to him this would be the worst, he felt it, knew it was true. Getting Vondel back would be difficult and it may be a trap. "I can't take you all with me," He whispered. "I'm leaving tomorrow the rest of you are staying here. There is a better chance if i go alone." His depression had reached a low he had never hit and he closed his eyes sighing. He took his hand away and pulled out some of the wood barely flinching as he hit nerves. His hand was fine and would recover by the morning. He sat down panting now from stress, the wave hit him so quick he could no longer stand. "Damn." He hissed softly before laying back and closing his eyes to breathe better and relax himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:18 pm
she crouched beside him and took back his hand gently and begain to pull out the slivers of wood, when she finished she tore the bottom of her shirt and wrapped it around his hand tying it geantly.
"do u really think u can stop Grimm Hikaru and myself? you really are dumber than i thought" she smiled "look we all care about Vondel and we ARE ALL going to save him." she sat beside him. still holding his hand on top of hers. "we will get him back and we will kill whoever did this to him. is that understud?"
she was worreid about him his breathing sounded iregular to her. "hey why dont we go back and rest up were no good to Vondel half rested?" but she just laid in the grass beside him waiting.

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:50 pm
Hikaru had walked up behind Bella, listening to her small speech, the wind was blowing toward her and she knew that Aviera wouldn't be able to smell her, she hoped she didn't suprise them too much with her sudden appearance "You know she's right, and i don't think there's a force in the world that will stop Grimm from going after Vondel except Vondel himself" She chuckled "But bella is correct, we all need rest for tomorrow, it would be best for you and for our journey tomorrow if we were all fully rested" she murmered as she looked to the sky, the starts shining in her eyes "it's been a long night, im sure that we all could use a rest, Bella looks like she can barely stand" she gave a small smile but it was gone quickly, she was worried for Vondel, and wondered if he was ok, she shook her head "come on, lets go rest up" she murmered.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:39 am
Aviera glanced at Bella and sighed, "I don't have an option it seems." His breathing hadn't gotten better but he endured it as he forced himself to sit up. "Lets go then. I'm no used to anyone dead." He chuckled lightly as he waited for bella to get uup taking his hand from hers as he pulled himself to his feet. "Ill see you all later then." He vanished within seconds and was on the roof watching the sky he turned and dropped down onto his balcony and walked through the curtain not bothering to walk across the room to close the door or turn off the lights that reflected in from the hall. He stripped down into just his jeans and lay'd on the bed covering his eyes with an arm and kept panting trying to catch his breath. "Whats wrong with me, Vondel? Where are you when your guidence and knowledge is what i need."  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 am
she held her dmile until he was gone and tehn it vanished without a trace. she shiverd from the cold night air. she looked up in the direction he had gone."well lets go back in now . . . he seems to be . . . well not good but alright." she looked back at Hikaru "wanna help me find a place to sleep were my throat isnt going to be torn from me? " she forced a smile at her semi joke, beginning to walk back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:28 pm
She chuckled at the joke "sure sure" she agreed as she followed along at first behind bella, though the her pace was faster and she was soon pulling ahead of the girl without realizing, she looked back having realized she had pulled ahead and gave a smile at her "i think it would be best near the attic where me and grim are resting, i think there's a room next to his, so that would be a good place, but then the place is crawling with vampires, maybe it would be best if you stayed near Aviera, the others give him alot of respect, choices choices" she had begun to trail off as she looked at the fast approaching building, she looked back "where would you like?" She asked as she pushed through the doors and looked in the direction she guessed was Aviera's room, then to the direction of the attic, she than looked back at bella, awaiting her choice.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:04 pm
she walked in behinde her, and sighed puting a hand in har hair. "well . . honestly i get the feeling that if Aviera wanted company he wouldnt of took off like a shot." she smiled hiding the lil bit of hurt she had felt when he had left "i lil camp next to you guys, after all its not like am just human, iam a hunter." she flashed a smile at Hikaru. waitng for her to show the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:11 pm
Hikaru chuckled as she could catch a small wiff of pain on the girl, though she pretended to simply go along with the fake happyness "Well alright it is your choice after all" she said as she began heading back to where she had left Grimm, looking around she had found her way quickly, she looked around and had found a room near the one that Grimm was in, she looked inside and it appeared to be a spare bedroom, no scent of any vampires recently being in here "Well, this seems like a good place for you" she said "and look it has a window with a Balcony and everything!" she said with a smile "Enjoy, if you need anything, just give a hollar, i'm sure me or Grimm will hear you" she chuckled as she left bella to the room, making her way back to Grimm, wondering if it would be right of her to actually sleep on the bed, she decided against it and simply sat against the wall right next to the bed, giving a large yawn, closing her eyes to wait for sleep.

((guys im goin to my friends so i might not be able to post that much till after new years, you can control my character if its anything small and if i start to fall behind ;o))  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:35 pm
There footsteps echoed as they entered and he sighed sadly as they went up the other set of stairs, he was alone it seemed. The other Vampires had been sent by him to walk the borders and see how much information they could gather so noone but the four of them was in the building. Aviera wanted company and could sense the hurt he had caused and rolled onto his side burying himself in a pillow and debating screaming though he wouldnt. His breath hadnt come back and he was in a cold sweat and couldnt figure out why. A shower sounded good about now but that would mean going to the other side of the house and he would rather not wake the others if they had fallen asleep. He lay there for a few minutes debating what to do then after glancing out at the moon in as it reached its final quarter in the sky, he rolled out of bed and grabbed the cloak that hung on the shelf and nodding to Kira walked out the door and down the hall towards the stairs. As he neared the kitchen the feeling came back and he ran across the main hall and to the other side of the stairs and rushed into the bath, closing the door a little louder than he wanted before he moved over to the far wall and dropped the cloak on the counter. He stood there shaking his breath heavy and rushed, like it was cut off. He turned on the water not caring to worry about his jeans and stepped under the shower letting it hit him so it would calm him like the rain. "Vondel, don't let them win. Fight them and escape or atleast... stay alive." He let his form fall back against the shower wall and used it for support. The girls had been right to a point he was weak from not being able to rest but the anxiety that took over him wasn't going to go away. "Someone save me..." He whispered, his voice cut off by his panting as he wrapped his arms around his ribs shaking. He hated feeling weak after the power he had displayed but Vondel knew, he knew his brother wasn't a demon like he showed everyone else. Would others accept it as well? "Some one help me please." He fell to the base of the shower and leaned against the wall sitting back and closing his eyes he let the water hit his face and tried to if worse came to it to sleep. His body still shaking as he tried to pull himself out of the Anxiety.

Certain scenes are to much fun to write. ;D I hope someone can match it im in a mood for long posts again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:37 pm
"thanks" Airabella said as Hikaru left shutting the door not sure if she herd. she glanced at the balcony but didnt want to go out . she just wanted to sleep and try to push Aviera from her mind 'its not right wat iam feeling. . .' , . she herd a door slamm and it nearly made her jump she was so lost in thought. 'wat the hell' she thought ans instantly went into hunter mode. she very silently headed down the stairs and tracked the direction of the sound through the kitchen and to the bathroom. she stud outside the wooden door and could here water running and a muffled voice. 'Aviera!?' her mind practically screamed at her her heart seemed to race in her chest. she knew she should knock. but she felt a pull on her heart and followed her intution quitely turing the knob she opend the door stepping into the bathroom. "Aviera" she said making her presences known for sure. "Aviera are you alright?" heart tugged at her agian.  

PaYg

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games