Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:54 pm
"'cos then I wouldn't have an incentive to help, woudl I?" Zepatos replied, folding his arms.
"and if she gets out then you'll need someone to protect you"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:02 pm
"How noble," Uhura replied flatly. "Hold on a minute."

She went to the console to contact Kirk. "Uhura to the captain," she said. "It seems your other guest had made headway in...conversing with the Kaygen. Apparently her name is Jinx. He's offering to assist me on the condition he let out since she's not taking a liking to me."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:05 pm
Kirk mused over the idea for a little before nodding.
"very well, let him out on the condition he behaves himself. We've disabled his ship for the time being so he'd not going to escape. Shall I send some more security down to you to make sure you're safe?"
He asked. He knew she was a proud woman so he didn't want to sound patronising, but he was a little concerned.
"Alternatively you could just keep your comm link open."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 pm
"Don't worry, captain," Uhura replied smirking. "I know how to hurt a man. I'll keep the comm link open."

She returned to Zepatos cell while Jinx growled behind her. "Behave," she said looking at the man and opening his cell.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:28 pm
Kirk nodded.
"alright."

--

Zepatos stepped out.
"woudl i do anything else? Contrary to your and seemingly everyone's opinion here i'm not a criminal."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:32 pm
Uhura crossed her arms and tilited her head. This guy reminded her of Kirk a bit when she first met him at that bar on Earth. "Just do what you said you would before I kick you back in the cell," she replied with a smile.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:41 pm
Zepatos sighed and grumbled "no need to be so moody about it."

he walked upto the glass and waved at Jinx.
"hey, Jinx it's me. How are you? Relax it's ok."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:48 pm
Jinx paused in her pacing. Her eyes darted between the two. She huddled up against the glass in a front corner that was farthest from Uhura. She still gave the communications officer an angry look.

"..Z....zepatos...."

Uhura raised her brows in surprise.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:51 pm
"yeah that's me." he then gestured to Uhura.
"this lady's name is Uhura. Uhura."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:08 pm
Jinx mimiced pointing to the woman. "....ura...Uh...ura....." She narrowed her eyes at Uhura and she gave a low brief growl.

Uhura knelt back down on the ground to be less threaten and held up her hands. "That's right," she replied. "Jinx."

Jinx's nose twitched with a sneer and she clawed at the glass.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:13 pm
"Yeha she has a stupid name doesn't she?" Zepatos snickered in the background, seeing how Jinx wasn't responding well to her yet.
"Maybe she finds other females threatening?" he suggested  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:23 pm
Uhura took a deep breath but made no comment about the insult since he was actually being useful. "Maybe....," she replied. "Or thinks I put her here."

If that was the case it was going to take time to build trust. Trust which Zepatos seemed to be gaining. She wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

Jinx shifted to sitting on her knees and clawed and pounded on the glass again. She wanted out...like him. She purred sadly hoping to gain sympathy.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:27 pm
Zepats took note of what she wanted and shook his head.
"nuh-uh. No getting out until we know you're safe." he said. he knew she wouldn't understand most of it, but hoped some sentiment would carry across the language barrier.
"be patient." he gave an encouraging smile.
"uhura here is your friend." he said, then:" Zepatos is your friend." and he gave a smile and a thumbs up. "uhura is your friend." and the same gesture  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:35 pm
Jinx frowned-understanding the tone and body language. ".....fri....d...fri....end...." She pointed to him then herself....then Uhura and herself which she gave a questioning looked.

Uhura wondered if Kirk was listening to all this.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:38 pm
Zepatos nodded and then somewhat roughly put an arm around Uhura in an enthusiastic bear hug.
"yes friend, see?"

--

Kirk cocked an eyebrow, listening to the weird conversation. This would take forever, he thought.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games