Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:26 am
As they headed back they picked deeper into the town, passing the countless little shop windows, of many which were jewellry shop advertising 'whitby jet' semi-precious stones. There were a few pubs littered about, but Drake honed in on one which seemed to be full enough and humming with some live music going on at the minute. The red walls and organgey lights inside made it look cosy, and there seemed to be a high number of 'gothic'-y humans inside, so he figured they'd fit in even if they somehow inadvertently looked suspicious.
"here?" He suggested, standing at the door. The warmth form inside practically rolled out into the street. From here he could hear the slightly muffled sound of the singer doing a gothic-style cover of Neil Diamond's 'solitary man'.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 am
((Umm....did you mean Drake honing in?))

"And I'm not in costume," Koko teased as they stepped inside.

((Good song))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:48 am
[oops. yes sorry *edits* i'm about 2 steps ahead of myself -haha]
[indeedy smile HIM rocks, and incidentally is how I imagine Aridas' voice to be like :p]

"looks like we'll have to come back at a later dare then." Drake smiled as they headed in. the place was crowded but cheerful, and after a little exploring he found a table that had a pew on one side and some stools on the other side of a round table. he took a seat on one of the stools, letting the girls have the comfier side. As he shrugged off his coat he looked around - the pub was snug in size and decorated traditionally, but with what was apparently a Dracula theme. there were a few paintings of Whitby Abbey around, and various bits of paraphinalea on shelves. A strong of bat-shapes christmas lights decorated the top part of the bar where wine glasses hung upside-down ready for use. He spotted a few on-tap wine barrels at the back of the bar, one advertising mulled wine. Somewhere tucked in a corner against a interior brick wall a fireplace was burning logs, keeping the whole place very warm.
"it's not bad is it?" he smiled, glad that they'd found somewhere at least superficially homely.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:07 am
"Probably one of the more pleasant ones I've been in...not that've been in that many," Koko commented as she took in the sights and sounds. It seemed better than the one at home at least.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:22 am
Drake smiled.
"And I've been in altogether too many."
The band ended their last song and changed to another, which took Drake's interest at the momentary break in atmosphere. As he finally looked over he was a little surprised by the theatrics of the band, although they seemed to fit into the alternative mileu of the pub perfectly. They were a group of five - all dressed up extremely over the top to apparently look like vampires. The drummer wore a somewhat punky take on victorian fashion with a powedered white face and fake fangs; the guitarists matched in a rather new-romatic style and the keyboardist actually wore a velvet cape. The lead singer at first glance was the same - white skin, apparnetly fake pointed ears and dressed in black trousers, shoes and an open black pirate-styled shirt. as he sang he showed he'd apparently gone to town in the fang-department.
As Drake looked for a while the fangs seemed unsettlingly real, and his skin had none of the powdery quality the others had.
The hair on the back of his neck prickled as he studied him, a feeling of unease descending. The feeling didn't dissapear when the lead singer's almost luminious green eyes opened and fixed solidly on him for a second, before diverting elsewhere.
Drake shifted in his seat a little nervously and tried to put it down to his imagination. he coudln't smell any vampires.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:28 am
Koko didn't catch what Drake saw. She had been conversing with Judith and watching the other people in the bar. She was smiling when she turned her attention to Drake. Her brow furrowed. "Something wrong?" she asked glancing briefly around as his thinking she could spot the problem. Then a man approached and asked to dance which she declined and tilted her head towards Drake. "Taken," she replied. The man left a bit disappointed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 am
"mhn. it's nothing. Just my imagination." Drake said, and then forced a smile back on his face. he eyed the man who offered koko a dance with some amusement for a moment, adding to the smile he'd crafted.
"Should I get us a drink?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:36 am
"You two go ahead," Koko replied with a smile to Drake and Judith. "I think a wait a bit longer." She leaned back and crossed her legs as the next song came on.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:46 am
[searching for HIM songs on youtube is great procrastination biggrin tee hee -esp since my ipod decided to delete half the songs i have from 'em xp ]

"Ok." Drake pecked her with a kiss on the cheek before heading to the bar, glancing a little suspiciously back at the stage as they sang. Again, creeping him out a little, the lead singer looked right at him briefly and then retuned back to normal.
At the bar he ordered a large mulled wine for himself and whatever Judith wanted, and tried to focus on something else but the music.
You're slowly going insane, dumbass. he thought to himself and sighed. He then smiled as the barmaid started chatting to them.

Meanwhile as the band sung the lead singer's eyes lingered over to fix on Koko and not leave. he was intrigued, certain now that the group were vampires. He certainly hadn't seen them before either, which was curious. The woman he looked at was especially curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:57 am
((lol))

((uh-oh....I smell drama.....))

Koko rested her hands on her lap while gazing over the band members. She was enjoying the music even though her songs from the tribe would always remain her favorite. Eventually the sense of being watched caught on and she found herself staring back into the eyes of the lead singer who was the most intrguing in appearrences in the bunch....and had a wonderful singing voice. Better than Drake's. Sorry Drake..... She smiled a little at the thought.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:15 am
[ mrgreen ]

Meanwhile Drake was caught up in a surprisingly deep conversation with the barmaid after she'd enquired about Judith's accent when the girl chatted with her and he started explaining that they were on holiday and thinking of actually moving here...

Meanwhile, the singer finally broke eye contact with Koko as the song rounded off. He wiped a hand over his forehead and smiled at the crowd he was seemingly familiar with broke into a small applause, obviously sensing they would be rounding off soon.
"Thankyou ladies and gentlemen, much appreciated." he said with a curious mix of an accent that seemed predominantly English but had an Americanism to it as well.
"Well this'll be our last song. i hope you enjoy. We were Grandsire, goodnight!"
They then broke into their finale and he couldn't help but glance back over to koko, wondering where the other two she was with had gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:26 am
((I knew it!!))

Grandsire?

Fitting considering the theme of the place.

Koko glanced to Drake at the bar who was conversing with the barmaid and shook her head thinking one might be flirting with the other. She wasn't going to get jealous though. Old habits die hard and he had already told her that she was the only one he needed. She had to trust him with that. She let her mind shift back to the music and could have sworn the singer had glanced at her again.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:36 am
[depends what you class as drama really >_< *brain goes blank* :p]

As they finished off the song the band left the stage. The singer hung around talking to a couple of people and glancing back at Koko before actually wandering over.
"Hey." he said once he glanced to the bar and finally noticed where he friends had gone to. "i couldn't help but notice you've been deserted."
he smiled a little uncertainly, showing off his fangs again. his confidence seemed to step down a few levels once he'd left the stage but he still tried to keep in the persona for a little.
"Perhaps you need some company?" he looked her owner a little sceptically, but it was obvious she was a vampire. While his senses were duller than most vampires his 6th sense was sharp enough to pick it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:44 am
Koko turned her attention else where when the band left the stage. So she was a bit startled when the singer showed up at her table. Then when she composed herself she senses picked up on the difference in his presense. Seriously? Only day second night here and already she was meeting another vampire?

At the comment of being deserted she glance past him to see Drake still in conversation. Then turned her attention back to the singer. "I....suppose it would be alright," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:59 am
Aridas nodded and took a seat across from her, examining her again. By her expression it was obvious she'd figured out what he was, so he got straight to the point.
"hmn. Three of you. I don't know whether to be wary or pleased." he said with a snort. He looked back over to the bar again.
"Probably the former. how long have you been in town?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games