Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Shin Yotsuya Kaidan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:31 am
((Rogue, you might want to stop tickling Matsuo. I was wanting his identity to be hidden until Izanagi pass his 17th birthday...))

Uesugi senpai is lending him a hand. He grab the hand and let senpai to pull him up with another free hand pressing his nose. "Thanks senpai..." He quickly turn to save Matsuo. "Stop already! What are you doing?" Yelling at the yokai.

The nekomata won't stop even his master is telling him to stop. I cannot give up right now. I must hang on. Iemon is here... He insist staying human and let the yokai to torture him just because he wanted to be with Iemon badly. The bubblegum in his mouth, he let himself get choked by it while laughing from the tickling.

"Stop now! He is choked! Stop or he will die!" Izanagi find yelling is useless. He pick up the broom from the class nearby and hit the yokai once at the back. The broom broke into two... "I tell you to stop..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:38 am
"No need to thank me. I am glad I could help you even if only just this lithle bit." Hitomi said smiling and then.. "Hey, kid please, let the new student be." she told Boku trying to be nice with him.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:53 am
((sorry connection is bad))
Boku jumped up and kicked the broken broom on the floor. Damn i was having fun. He then jumped back onto the new guys back. "You smell nice" He licked his cheek and jumped back down sticking his tongue out and licking his lips  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:59 am
Hitomi seeing that the new student was choked got over to him, kneeled down and hit his back several times as for trying to help him. "Umm... Does this help a bit, Matsuo-san?" she then asked a bit worried about him. Okay I hope it will help him somehow. Hitomi thought to herself.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:00 am
He swallowed the bubblegum before the girl is able to help him with that.

How annoying. He only knows to play. Stupid shikigami! Matsuo thought. He doesn't like being licked by the pet and react like human will do in such situation. He punch the shikigami from the lower jaw so that it will bite his tongue. "Ki-sa-ma! Get off me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:05 am
As boku bit his tongue his hairs all stood on end. His tails bursted out from the back of clothes, reveal what he really was. Should i just reveal my true form and eat this creature? He considered this and looked evily at him. "Maybe i should eat him". He whispered this under his breath.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:08 am
Umm... Matsuo-san, are you okay?" Hitomi asked him and heard Boku saying he wanted to eat Matsuo-san. "Hey, kid, do you really want to do that?" she asked Boku.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:30 am
"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Izanagi stand in front of Matsuo protecting him with arms open wide from his chest, blocking the yokai. "That's enough already! This is my school, and if you want a play toy, I said already, just play me! Don't hurt the others!" He raise his voice at the yokai and look angry to the yokai.

Matsuo is touched. The person he is in love stand out to protect him. "Tamiya-san..."  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:32 am
OOC

Sorry, but I have to go now. I hope we will see each other tomorrow. I wish you a good night, Naoto-kun.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 am
((Good night Saya.))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:16 am
OOC

Konnichiwa, Naoto-kun.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 am
((konbawa to me :3 hehe~))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:32 am
OOC

It already is evening by you?

But what will we do now? It is only the two of us online.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:02 am
((its almost midnight to me...well shall we wait for rogue?))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:05 am
OOC

Kay but I do not think he will be on today. In his last post for yesterday he said he was feeling unwell.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff