Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:50 am
[ Hmm.. If it's gonna be that way.. Hey Neko-san! Wanna timeskip to where Mika and Reid get to bed? Or start on the next day? You choose! ^^ ]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:09 pm
Broken Carnival
|| tomorrow in RP time XD cause RP days are like... Alot of real days. and I unconsciously pull the covers over my head when I sleep and my mom keeps yelling at me thinking I do it on purpose o-o ... I am a super hero... my name is: Writu Blocku =D ||

She tilted her head and looked at him, "You could suffocate." She simply said. She pulled up her hand and rubbed her eye, she was sleepy, but would wait till Matt went to bed, it was the polite thing to do. "Plus, I'm not upset that you yelled at me. I'm very excited for the festival tomorrow, it is nearly impossible for me to get angry." She said with a smile. The festival was a great place to meet other people, especially of her race, Neko has been very popular lately, that and other animal half-breeds.

Matt looked blankly at the ceiling. Being sick..his mind was so bored. It was almost normal for a bit."Alright...then go to sleep. Then morning will come sooner." Matt pulled the covers over his mouth, but didn't look at Micaiah. 'keeping a slave...why am I?...' His sanity was almost like a completely different person. It bothered him and often tried to regain his body. But it had been lost for so long, it was weak.  

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Micaiah nodded, then walked to the door. She turned before walking out, "Please, don't put the covers so up. I don't want to wake up and find you dead." She said, then walked out. She walked down the hall back to her room. She had began to warm up to the place and got changed into a simple white nightgown. She tried to go to sleep for a while then sat up in the bed. She fumbled her fingers a little, she was tired but couldn't sleep so she started to sing, but oh so quietly,
"A dry cold winter wind
Breathes softly
Dry tree-leaves would
Lightly flutter about
The day we meet one another
Waiting for that
Counting hours, I/we walk
By leaves of words spelled
Being colored
It/she will turn crimson and
Dances in the moment
A piece of crimson leaf
Into the palm
Slips and
Talks of...
To the burnt home-land
Had bid farewell and
Lead by a hand of tree leaf
Had run off..."
She had yawned then stretched, finally tired enough to sleep, she laid down and fell alseep thinking dreaming about the song.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:42 pm
((Sure thats fine...I will just have KAte wake up in the dark not knowing where she is just in case you knocked her out for a reason. Sorry if this post turns out short. Oh and something about KAte's genetic makeup... she has animal dna so can knida comunicate with animals and has always been dominate with them so if you dont mind, can she be freinds with Akbar?))

Kate opened her eyes slowly. It didn't do much to improve her vision. It was pitch black whereever she was. And her body wouldn't move like she told it to. Damn it, what had been done to her. She gave a weak growl of anger.  

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

impiousLion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:10 pm
[[Well, we can make it look like Akbar befriends her, but I based him off of my dad's Pinscher, so he like suicidaly loyal to his master, therefore he could betray Kate in the end. :3 So, maybe..]]

Dmitri stepped into the bit of light that snuck into the dark, damp room. His eyes seemed to almost glow in the little stream of sunlight. He gently inserted a syringe into her arm. A clear liquid slowly seeped into her bloodstream as he looked up at her. Her ankles and wrists were tied to a sort of surgical bed, which partially explained her inability to move. Dmitri unfastened the belts which tied her down and stepped back. Akbar silently sat in back, ears up and alert, his body blending into the shadows.
"Get up. The syrum I gave you should neutralize the anesthesia I gave you earlier," he set the empty syringe onto a surgical table, "It's noon, if you hadn't noticed. The Winter Festival is today...We're going to it."
His voice was quite, yet stern. Perhaps he was trying not to startle Kate in this already confusing environment.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:39 am
[[Whoa, I forgot about Akira! o__Olll]]

Seth cracked open his eyes, only to get an annoying ray of light shot into his eyes. He groaned and rolled over. He'd forgotten to closed the window's blind's last night. Wait...What happened last night? He opened his eyes again and searched around. Still nothing. He stood up and went into the bathroom with a pile of new clothes. Taking a long shower, he still didn't remember anything. Once he stepped out through, with a towel drapped on his head, he saw Akira, and was almost about jump in fear. The memories only then flushed back into him. The Slave Market, Akira, Dmitri, the hit on him, the Winter Fest- it was today! The festival was today! He walked back to his room and finished drying up. Then he went into the kitchen and began cooking up scambled eggs, home-fried potatoes, and bacon. He himself had a slice of toast and tea. He put the food and a glass of milk onto the table in front of Akira, hoping that the smell would awaken her. He sat on the opposite couch and ate his toast.
- - -
Tenrai slowly opened her sore eyes. That was the single most satisfying sleep she'd had in over a decade, so you could bet she was lazy now. She let out a long, wide yawn- like a wolf. Today was some sort of important date, though right now, it was too damn cozy and soft under the covers to think. She could still smell Sol's strong scent. He was right next to her, after all.

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:16 am
Akira stirred, as she smelled a simply delicious scent. She looked over to the table to notice food, and Seth. Akira smiled, and grabbed the glass of milk, swallowing it whole. "What do we do today? Kill?" she asked, in a very cheerful mood. She had slept well, and it seemed like a nice morning. Glancing outside, her eyes widened in the realization that it was snowing. The little flakes floated down gently as she watched them in wonder. It had been a while again.

[Ha, it's okay!]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:27 am
Matt's eyes were greeted by a bright light. 'the sun?' He thought. It'd hand't been sunny for some time. It wasn't Matt's favorite weather but he'd be going out today anyway. He pulled the covers down and pulled his legs over the side of his bed. They'd be going out today. Matt wasn't totally looking forward to it. Most of the time he went out, people would call him childish or strange. Matt yawned but it was cut off by a cough. He got up and changed into his usual sloppy outfit. Log sleeve shirt and jeans. He picked up a box of tissues before leaving his room and walked across the hall to Micaiah's room. He knocked on the door lightly, then coughed again.

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:34 am
Seth chuckled at Akira's enthusiasm in something so dark. He pointed at her food.
"Eat first. Today is the day of the Winter Festival. It only comes around in late December, and I doubt you'd ever been to it," he paused, "Plus, yes, we will kill today. Dmitri should be there- everyone goes, rich or poor. So, basically, he'd be an easy target there."
Seth smiled and sipped his tea. What a day today will be. He looked outside. It was snowing, barely. That was good, since the festival was later in the day and the light snow should stop by then. He could tell, since the clouds were somewhat thin and breaking apart.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:41 am
Micaiah had woken up earlier out of pure habit and got dressed and all of the morning things one would do. She opened the door, "Hello Matt." She said with a smile on her face, today was the festival! She couldn't believe it was a year since last time she went. She smiled widely and couldn't keep still, she was so excited.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:44 am
Akira grinned, and nearly began jumping on the couch. She was happy, and with the addition of getting to see a kill today she was practically past excited. Akira quickly finished up the rest of her food, and hugged Seth. He was a good human."Yay!"she exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:53 am
Matt smiled seeing Micaiah so excited. "Glad to see you're up. Let's go eat first and we'll head out."Matt started for the dining hall. He caughed a few times but it didn't bother him. He remembered when he waas young, he'd love getting sick so he could avoid school. He walked with a bit of a slouch, tissue box under his arm. He waited for Micaiah at the stairway.

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:55 am
Seth laughed a bit at the sight of Akira so excited and happy. Hours ago, she wouldn't speak or even change her facial expression. But now, she was practically jumping with excitement. He seemed to space out as she ate, only to be snapped back into reality by her hug. He nearly jumped himself, as it was sort of sudden and unexpected. He picked her up under the arms and set her down next to him and petted her head.
"Yeah. But that won't be until later. Maybe around 5 or 6 in the afternoon. Right now, we can shop for clothes, if you want."
Seth said the last sentence with a bit of a nervous smile. Though he wanted to take care of her, Seth didn't want to give Akira all of his little sister's clothes- it was all he had left of her. Plus, shopping would take up time, which they had much of.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:58 am
Micaiah tilted her head as she skipped down the stairs, "Are you feeling any better?" She asked when she reached the bottom. She knew he was feeling sick for a while and she would've felt bad if he was sick and she felt so happy. She looked at him with a concerned look on his face.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:07 pm
Akira thought for a moment, her tail flicking back and forth. Clothes would be nice."Can I get a gun too? And a lighter? And maybe a video game?"she asked enthusiastically. Akira didn't know why she'd gotten the sudden energy, but she decided that she must be hopped up on sugar. She hadn't been fed well or taken care of for the time, so a jump in nutrition was sure to startle her into extra energy.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games