Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:01 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was blushing now, feeling embarrased. His first kiss had been with a girl whose finger was as tall as he was! Still, he was excited about having done so nonetheless and grinned up at Rika. "So what do you have planned today?" he asked, starting to feel a little hungry himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:10 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika blushed. Then she thought, "Well, i dont really have any plans for today, like i said, i usually stay in this room....." Rika then began to feel hungry. "Hmm, why don't we eat something first? Anything your hungry for?" She asked, looking down Theo. It made her laugh a little, seeing as her first kiss was with a guy whom fit in her hand.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:20 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo shrugged, not wanting anything in particular. "I'll just have whatever you do, unless what you have is me, then i might have to pick something else," he said, stepping up to the edge again and smiling up at Theo, Rika's laugh making him all the happier.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:25 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image

Rika laughed, he always knew how to make her do that, "Well, i guess ill have Amelia surprise me, because i have not idea what i want..." She got up from her chair and grabbed Theo gently, trying not to hurt herself because of the blisters, which were now bandaged. She placed him iin a little pocket she had on the side of her dress. "Stay there, ok?" She said as she walked down the stairs, trying not to catch the attention of her father.

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:38 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was a little put off when he was put in the pocket when it began to move around with Rika's steps. It was warm though so he quickly relaxed. He could make out some of Rika's thighs as the moved back and forth while she walked, the sight of it making Theo wish again that he wasn't so small. He looked away, then, keeping still while he awaited to be taken out of the pocket again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:58 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika tiptoed past her father's study, but failed in going unnoticed. "Ah, Rika, come on in" said her father, she had no choice but to do as he asked. She stepped in his study, "Yes father?" She said in a flat tone."Oh, don't be like that Rika, cant you drop the facade for you father?" Rika remained emotionless, she placed her hand over the pocket where Theo was, making sure he was still there. "What do you mean father?" she said. He stood up and gave Rika a hug, barely missing Theo. Rika became stiff, she was now nervous. Her father noticed her stiffen up. He sighed. "Well, i can't do anything about it, i guess.." Rika began to feel guilty, "Is that all?" she said, she cursed at herself for sounding so cold. "Yes, i believe so.. Oh! i just remembered, i need to talk to you later on about an important matter, please meet me here tonight, i have news to tell you.." He said before returning to his work. Rika then left the room and headed for the kitchen, her guilt shown clearly...  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:06 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo's curiosity was awakened by what rika's father had said. "Wonder what he wants to talk to Rika about that's so important..." he said to himself, sure he couldn't be heard by the girl from inside her pocket. "And, I wonder if I'll get to hear," he added, quieting himself then as he heard the bustle of the kitchen growing louder as Rika walked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:15 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
As Rika entered the kitchen, her face lite up as she yelled, "Amelia!!" She giggled as Amelia can running with a ladle in her hand. "What is it?!?" Rika smiled, "Im hungry." Amelia sighed,"What am i going to do with you child..." She said as she looked up at Rika, "What are you hungry for?" Rika winked, "Surprise me..." She said as she glided out the door, her expression changing back to a saddened look. She could hear Amelia say in the kitchen, "Ah! what am i going to do with that girl..."  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:21 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo had a brief view of Rika's face when she turned and began walking away from the kitchen, seeing her sad expression making him feel worried. He couldn't talk to her now though, she probably not even able to hear him. He thought for a time before seeing her legs moving. He leaned against the inside of the pocket and was able to knock on Rika's leg when it came by the pocket, something Theo hoped Rika would be able to even feel.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:24 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika jumped a little, she was startled by what she felt on her leg. She quickly hurried to her room. She locked her door and placed Theo on the vanity dresser, "What is it?" She asked, her expression turned back to normal, but it did not hide very well...  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:29 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageRika's hurrying was not the best for Theo, wh was bounced around in her pocket until she stopped and pulled him out. He took a moment to recover before speaking. "You looked sad when we left your father's room, and again when we left the kitchen. Why was that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:35 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika sighed, "Well, i think i have an idea what my father wants to tell me..." Rika placed her elbows on the dresser, using then to hold up her head. "It happened the same way for Marklyn, her father tells her he has news, she has an arranged marriage.." Tears formed in Rika's eyes as she looked down at Theo, "I don't want to marry...." Well at least not the man my father is choosing, She thought. "And i could not show Amelia that i was upset, she has been my only friend before i met Marklyn, she does not like to see me unhappy...." She then cracked a tiny smile, "sorry for running, i thought something had happened to you, and thats why you wanted my attention..."  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:45 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo wished once again he was bigger, that he could hold Rika in his arms and tell her it would be fine. "You never know though," Theo said, trying to be optimistic. "Your father might pick out someone nice," he said, giving her a hopeful smile as he again took to stroking her finger, trying to be comforting.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
"How could you say that...." She turned away, and let tears fall down her cheek. She then turned back when she heard her door knock. She wiped away her tears, placed Theo in her pocket, and put on her best smile as she opened the door. "Hello Em, thank you." She said as she took the plate. After Amelia left, Rika placed Theo on the dresser, then the plate. "There you go, i bet your hungry.." She said before exiting the room and taking her cloak. "I will be back in a little while, don't do anything reckless while i am gone.." She felt guilty, but she needed time to think....  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:13 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Imagetheo forwned, worried as Rika left him alone. She had been crying when she'd turned away, Theo had seen that, and now he felt terrible for it. He took one look at the plate then walked away, unable to even think of satisfying his hunger after he had just made Rika cry. "Some friends I am," he said to himself, looking up from his feet to see the jewelry box in front of him. he didn't want to touch the food, nor anything else, and so he got into the box, closing the lid over himself with a snap, hearing the lock click on the outside, and sighing to himself unhappily in the total darkness.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games