Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:46 pm
Oblen sits down and sighs. "I don't really know what I'd even want... and where's the food?..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:50 pm
Mira started laughing again "You have to order the food from a menu." She took two from the rack and sat down across from him and handed over one of the menus.She set the kitten in her lap as it continued to bite her hand, now growling, and looked over the menu.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:02 pm
Oblen looks at the menu and opens it up to see the massive pictures of food. "Wow... are they really that big or are they just liars?..." He said looking over the pictures trying to see witch picture looked the best.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:07 pm
Mira bit her lip to keep from laughing "They put the pictures there to show you what it looks like.It varies with the serving sizes." Settling on the sirloin steak, she closed the menu and set it on the table and waited for Oblen to decide.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:24 pm
Oblen looked oddly at the pictures before finally choosing the picture of a cheese burger surrounded in fries with a coke next to it. He continued to look at the picture though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:28 pm
Mira chuckled when Oblen finally chose.Smiling she gave the waitress their order and leaned back into her chair, frowning slightly from the kitten biting her hand "It's not what you thought it'd be like is it."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:46 pm
Oblen sets down the menu to say "Eh, it's less staring... but we'll see how long this'll last until someone calls the police and there's a swat team all over pointing their guns at me." He then sighs and leans back as well. "... but so far so good."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:48 pm
Mira frowned "Stop being such a pessimist.If you keep telling yourself that someone will call swat them it'll happen." She smiled and thanked the waitress when she brought the drinks.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:59 pm
Oblen shakes his head with a small smile. "No, no... I didn't tell myself..." He said grabbing his drink. "I told you..." He then takes a sip of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:02 pm
Mira raised an eyebrow slightly when he smiled "Well thats a first." She took a drink of her sprite "And yes yopu did tell me but you were also stating it as a fact so technically your were also telling yourself that."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:38 pm
Obeln nods as he sips his coke. He then stops sipping to say "Yeah... I noticed you seemed to be more natural with a smile... so I thought I should give it a bit of a try to try to convince you that everything's going to be fine..." He said still with the small smile. "... plus, people stare less at someone that shows a little smile." He then went back into sipping his drink and already sucks it down half way before saying “This is strange how there are bubbles in it, but cold… but it’s real good.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:34 am
Mira rolled her eyes and smirked slightly "Smiling suits you.You should do it more often." She took the straw from her drink with a little of it in it and offered to the kitten, who sniffed the straw and sneezed.She laughed quietly "And the soda is carbonated, that's why there are bubbles in it."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:25 am
Oblen nods. "Alright then." He said with the same small smile before sipping down the rest of his soda. He looks down to the cat with an eyebrow raised before asking "You like animals I'm guessing?..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:59 am
Mira chuckled "Yeah...Ever since I was little I've liked animals." She sat back as the waitress brought their food.She nodded her thanks and picked up the knife and fork and cut off a small piece of the steak and offered it to the kitten, who accepted and started gnawing at it, growling slightly.She laughed and took a bite of her food.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 am
He nods before watching how Mira eats. He looks at the knife, fork, and spoon rolled up in a napkin for a few seconds before taking out the knife and fork and cutting off a small piece of his cheese burger and eating it off his knife. He then said once he swallows his first bit of the burger off the knife "Well, that makes sense. That cat's been in the alleyway for awhile, never touched it though because you never know what an animal may have."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games