Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:55 pm
Shirogetsu waited for the old man to continue on what it was exactly that he wanted of her. she thought to herself as she waited for the answer. Actually, the talk of demons coming to take over this land made him sound crazy, but she didn't care. Shirogetsu was happy as long as it stopped them from giving away the fact that she was an albino.

(OOC: Dammit! You guys did it again gonk . By the way, what time is it right now? I thouhgt it was the night of the same day, but you guys make it sound like it was morning and then sunset eek .)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:58 pm
(i control the time and i say it's sunset)

Sage offered his hand again. "Will you help?" He asked. He knew what she was, but he wouldn't reveal his knowledge. He felt Katsumi die and expended energy to bring him back. "Must I show you an Arch demon to make you believe me?" He asked.

(and what's up with you and albinos?)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:00 pm
"Oh.." she said, "I wonder who put a crab in his pants..?".Her stomach growled and she held onto it with her good hand."..were should we go for food..?" she asked him.She felt bad asking him but she couldn't remember the last time she'd eaten.She yawned from also having a lack of sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:02 pm
Katsumi really didn't know anymore. "The town's pretty clean until the next shipment, other thives have been taking from them, we'll have to get food the honest way, work for whatever is left." He said. He wasn't too keen on getting a job.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 pm
Himoto bite her lip."Suppose we turn one of use in for the reward money and I pause time for one us -who ever gets turned in- to be able to escape back out..?" she said.She knew it wouldn't work and if it did it wasn't honest.Being hungry could do wonders to a person; in a scary way.She sighed.She had no idea how she would help get money..who would want a little kid to do work..?She didn't know.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:13 pm
Katsumi pondered this for a second. "Well, I'm worth the most, if I get turned in, we'd have enough to remove everyone else's bounty and then some." He said, but what would he do. "Maybe I should preform another crime to make my price sky rocket, then let myself get caught." He said cringing at the thought.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:18 pm
"I don't care," Shirogetsu said bluntly, "If helping you keeps you from troubling me ever again, then I'll help." All she wanted was to get these people out of her life as fast as she could.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:22 pm
"Maybe we should talk it over with the others..? Himoto asks.The more she thought it over; the move it sounded like a plan.She sat on the ground not feeling like walking."..I don't know.." she said.Planing in detail was something she was not good at.She found a comfy position and fell asleep after going a lot of hours sleep deprived.She didn't care what time of day it was.

(I have to get going..it's almost 2:30am were I am; and I need to sleep @_@...night everyone!)  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 pm
Chapter 1: The travelers
chapter 2: Sage's task
chapter 3: The red destiny sword
chapter 4: Old demons
chapter 5: Divine punishment
chapter 6: The shogun's fate
chapter 7: The blue destiny sword
more chapters to come!

Sage nodded. "Good, now we must find our young friend Katsumi as the hereos are gathered." He said. Knowing Katsumi, he was most likely stealing. "After we find him, we must act quickly, or we're done." He said. "I only require a simple task to be done." He said deep in thought.

(chapter 1 is offically over!)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:31 pm
Shirogetsu gave curt nod and waited for the old geezer to move so she could follow. she thought to herself as she waited.

(OOC: And now, I've got to go as well. You guys, if you go so far ahead without me then I will torture you by writing a 5 paragraph post about what my character is doing and every minuscule detail about her and her surroundings xp . Also, trust me when I say that I can do that and still maintain decent grammar and spelling.)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:31 am
Akihiko bent down. Kage had a powerful arm, but the arm hadn't knocked him off his feeet. He had beeen like a dummy with his arms open. His trickery had not worked on Kage, but in the end, it sort've did. He watched as the people gathered. He smiled at their friendship. The crowd was no more ecept for two or three people struck in horror. Some of the round shots that had been fired at Himoto had ran and hit him. He was annoyed by that shogun. But it still meant that this group had to eat. Like he had said, "Theif or outlaw, nobody deserves to die!". He walked away from the group, knowing he could go fishing very easily. He suddenly found a boat and paddled it out and started to fish.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 pm
Katsumi was about to preform the crime that would get him caught. He saw gold in Kage's room, Kage wasn't even in the palace today. He crawled through the darkness looking for an easy way in. He easily avoided the guards, taking care not to make a sound. This was going to be pretty tough. First, he'd have to do this crime in thw worst way possible, then let himself be turned in. He sighed.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:15 pm
Akihiko was getting fish in the sea when something caught his attention. Kage wasn't done looking for them that early. He paddled further as Kage crossed the dock. He ducked down into the boat not to be seen and when Kage was nowhere near the dock, he got back up. He had caught about 5 fish: 2 of them being large enough for two people. The waves spalshed at his face. He was knocked overboard and easily got back up. He saw fishermen approaching his boat. He got a better look to see it was some samurais. He laughed and burned holes in the ships that approached him. The samurais' heavy armor barely let them get to the surface. Most of them sword, but some had facemasks on. He paddled faster. Some could swim but barely. The waves crashed as he threw some water out of the boat. He cursed and sped up the evaporating process. The water crashed and he was hit. He was knocked out of the ship. He clung on with his nails and tipped the boat over. The fish went flying and he was trapped.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:21 pm
Katsumi moved farther forward. They were getting father away from the gold. Katsumi moved his hand onto one's spine. "Wha-" Katsumi moved a certain plate and the person was paralyzed. He stashed him into a slot in the floor. He kept going, it seemed things would go normally, unless that guy came back for him. He walked into Kage's room with a sense of insecurity.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:36 pm
Akihiko tried tipping the boat back over but his strength was horribly weakened in water. The boat finally tipped over by some samurais who looked mad. Akihiko took out his dagger and stood on one samurais head. The samurai reached for him but couldn't. The group swarmed towards him as he lashed at one by one with the dagger. One slashed with a sword and Akihiko fell into the water. Underwater, he swam deeper, holding his breath. The samurais followed. Akihiko swam back to surface to the boat but a man grabbed his leg. Thrown around, Akihiko tried to take out his sword. He was thrown, but not very far. He gave his all but his mouth opened. He choked on the water as he floated up into the watter. He barely made it back to the boat and rested, not moving a muscle. The samurais tried swimming up fast but failed. They all choked and just layed on the bottom of the ocean.Aiegh....I lost everything, but not my life and my body with everything on it...he looked at his shoe. His right boot was gone, the one with the dagger. He sighed and rested as the boat drifted in the water. He lied down to not be seen.
(Sorry,I have to manage to be on two websites that both require Flash.XD)  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff