Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Introduction Thread - New to the guild? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lessthanthree-carissa

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:53 am
Hiya, I'm Narske. My favorite characters are Sasuke, Sakura, Sai, Naruto, Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru, Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro.
My absolute favorite pairing is SasuxSaku. I hate SasuxNaru and SasuxHina the most.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:10 am
hello everyone whee my name is matsuri but you can call me mat or may. my favorite episode of naruto is when naruto teaches konahmaru how to do the sexy jutsu and my other favorite episode is when sakara, sasuke and naruto trys to get kakashis maks off (XD thats episode 101 gotta see gotta know kakashi senseis true face) my favorite arc is the supudden arch because thats when all the good stuff happens.  

Matsuri2009

Hilarious Waffles

13,375 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:24 pm
Hello, I'm Shadowstalker. The only reason I picked a cliched name is because I was trying to surprise my bro. My favorate characters are Neji, Sasuke, Shippuden Naruto, The third hokage, and Shikamaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:23 pm
Hey my names Linda and I've got a lot of favorite characters. XD My favorite color is red but I like others as well. I write fanfictions and hope to post some on here. 3nodding  

Rose de la Nuit

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Madame Twiggly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:33 pm
Hi im madame Twiggly but u can just call me twiggs or twiggly my favorite characters r....hinata (sorta), shippuden sakura, sasuke, tsunade shikamaru, and temari....my favorite fights r....shippuden sakura and the old lady vs sasori, naruto sakura sasuke vs kakashi, naruto and sakura vs kakashi, sakura vs the three sound ninja, all the fights taken to get back sasuke after he leaves, sasuke vs. his brother, sasuke vs haku, sasuke vs orochimaru....and i think thats it....wow i have alot of fights lol....and most of them r with sasuke O.O......he puts up a good fight lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:20 am
yo my names Zaphiakel I'm a huge fan of Naruto my favorite Characters are Rock Lee, Negi, Kimimaro, and Sasori. My favorite episode is either the fight between Garra and Kimimaro or Shippuden Sakura and Chiyo against Sasori.  

Zaphiakel

Kamen Rider Bard

Hilarious Explorer

10,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:12 pm
Ello puppets! Me name is Jerry! (or Mark your call). Age? eh. I love anime! (ex. Mai Hime, One Piece, Naruto) And Manga! (ex. Nora, Bleach, Naruto) and im filled with flesh eating parasites!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:45 pm
hey im suki mi fave char is sasuke <3 (i'll restle u for him and i defenetly win i dont kid around wen it comes to sasu) ummm not a big fan of sakura or ino  

Errorless Love

Supreme Unicorn

II-D13GO-II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:15 pm
WEEEEE DO THE SHIKA SHAKE

User Image

DO IT scream  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:26 pm
Hello, I'm Tenavin.
Favorite character would have to be a tie between Itachi and Garra.
If you all would like to know anything more personal feel free to PM me ^^  

Tenavin

Crack Rock Steady Beat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:31 am
Hi I am Brittany but feel free to call me sakura or cherry! I absolutly love naruto and pretty much all the characters in it. I am a big japanime girl, holla to the people here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:59 am
User Image

Life is a work of art...

Hey I'm Sara and my favorite characters are Sasuke, Hinata, Sakura, Naruto, and any of the Akatsuki Members.
THE AKATSUKI PWN!!!!

...so make yours a masterpiece.
User Image

TheFemalePhantomhive

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Conventioneer 300

TootsieGurl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:27 am
Hello everyone, im TootsieGurl.
My favorite episode is when Rock Lee fights Kimimaro.
My favorite character is Rock Lee. I write Naruto fanfiction on FF.net
(though oddly nothing about Lee so far)
Heres a link to one of my fics:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5245938/1/Namida_soshite_ketsueki_Inochi_no_ninja
Its NaruSasu (eventually)
Rated T
Drama/General/Romance
WIP (updated once or twice a week)
6 chapters
11,818 words
Summary: Naruto was kidnapped by Akatsuki, but now that he has returned to the village, he remembers nothing about it. Sasuke has killed Itachi, and returns the same day as Naruto. Can Sasuke help Naruto to remember and have his revenge on Danzou? And when Naruto does remember, can either of them handle the truth?

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK BY REVIEWING!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:14 pm
Yo.
For starters; my name is Squiddly. Nothing more, and nothing less.
I have quite a bit of favorite characters, but my all time favorite is Baki. (I know, I'm weird.)
But my other favorites are Kankuro, Kisame, Ibiki, and tons more.
I would write stories on Fanfiction.net; but it hates me and doesn't allow me to put any of my stories on there. So I patiently place them on Quizilla; where I also hold tons of stupid Naruto quizes.
I don't really have any favorite episodes...
Nor do I have any favorite chapters.
I rather perfer them time skipped; but I have more fun watching the Chunin exams then I do anything else. I guess it's just because no one really dies. That I like at least.
So yeah. I hope this is a good introduction. Oh! And thank you for accepting me into this guild!

Mayor Juana

Husband

Aldrya

Shady Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Hi!
I'm Aldrya, also known as Jyukai-Koudan and Jayka.
My favourite characters are Shino, Shodaime Hokage and Lee.

I support a lot of pairings, but my favourites are ShinoHana, LeeTen, KankuIno and ChouIno ^^

I also got a dA-gallery xD But don't expect too much of it.  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff