Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

Evie shook her head at him. He was so random and odd, it was pretty relieving though. There was an insatiable urge now to tell him how she felt about him. She had narrowly escaped death earlier and didn't know if she was going to be lucky enough to make it through again if she did.

"Ian....nevermind." Evie thought better of it. If she told him and he didn't feel the same about her then things would get exceedingly awkward and that was something she wouldn't be able to bear if it happened. She smiled though, wondering how it would be if she was able to tell him and he felt the same about her as well.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:31 pm
Ian smiled, putting a hand over hers. "Never mindin'." he said with a soft laugh. He looked down at her wound, then back up at her. "You're lucky you got me, sheila." he said softly, looking into her eyes. "No one else was runnin' to help you. They deemed you a lost cause." he told her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

Evie liked the way Ian smiled at her and when he would laugh with her as well. When the news of her being labeled a lost cause reached her....her eyes watered. She probably would have been taken back to Beta base and either kept there or killed by them. The ruthless monsters that kept them in battle all the time. She....would have been a goner had it not been for Ian.

"I'd be....gone." Evie whispered, not wanting to believe how close she was to a very painful, very torturous death.

"Why did you try then? If I was considered a lost cause....why did you bother coming for me?" Evie wondered, inhaling a breath to steady herself.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:42 pm
Ian put his hand on her cheek and smiled. "Because I like you, Evie." he said simply. "I didn't think you were a lost cause. I also knew that you were a nice sheila who deserved to live. So as soon as I saw you, I knew I had to at least try." he explained, still smiling.
"Reason enough?" he asked, chuckling.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

Evie smiled at him. He had tried saving her just so he could try saving her. That meant a lot to her, though the first thing he said made her heart jump....though she disregarded it as a friendly liking instead of the way she wanted. It didn't matter though...she could try finding another guy if it came down to it. She wouldn't mind having Ian though.

"Well thank you for saving me when others wouldn't have even bothered giving me a second glance." Evie returned his smile with one of her own.

If I only knew how you felt....

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:58 pm
Ian smiled, brushing some hair out of her face. "I couldn't let ya die." he said simply. "I had to do somethin' at least. But now we're both alive. You should get some rest, by the way." he added. "I can stay if you want...hell, if ya move over a little, I think I might just be able to edge in there with you and sit next to you while you rest." he offered, grinning a little mischievously.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

"HA! I'm injured...I think I deserve this bed thank you very much." Evie laughed aloud, though careful not to hurt herself. Something about Ian's smile however compelled her to scoot over for him. She slowly raised herself on her arms and slid her body over to accomodate him. Evie patted the open spot and winked at him.

"That smile of yours is starting to worry me." Evie stayed in a sitting position so that she could get used to the way her stitches moved. They were unpleasant and left her sore as hell but she had to live with it now.

"I'd rest easier if I knew what went on inside that head of yours. For example," Evie paused and took in a deep breath. "How do you truly feel about me? Don't be nice and don't beat around the bush. I really want to know." Evie told him, steeling herself for the answer.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:14 pm
Ian laughed. "Don't worry about me. I wont do a thing while you're injured." he said, winking at her while he lay down next to her. He smiled at her and chuckled. What did he think of her, feel about her, truly? Easy enough.
"I like you, simple as that." he said, looking into her eyes. "I think you're a sweet sheila who's shown herself to be nice to me, and I really do like that. I also think that you look quite good." he added, looking at her wound. "Well, minus that, but that'll heal." he said, laughing and looking back into her eyes. "All in all, you're a great sheila, and I really do care for ya." he said, smiling.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

Evie looked down at her torn up stomach area and felt very self-conscious all of a sudden. She pulled the sheet-like blanket up to cover that part of her and she felt better instantly. He liked her...well she knew that already. She wondered to what depths his "liking" took him. Wad it purely a friend liking as she had thought before? Or was it something deeper?Evie turned sideways and regretted it immediately, her stitches stretched as she turned and so she turned her entire body. She was grateful that he was laying down so it made things easier. Evie leaned forward and lingered above him, her face inches away from his.

"Do you like me...in this way?" Evie tried to make her breath easier so it wouldn't show that she was extremely nervous.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:49 pm
Ian watched as she tried to turn over, then lean over him. He smiled, grinning mischievously.
"Oh definitely, I like you in the face lingering over the other person's while we'll lying around way." he teased, looking into her eyes and smiling sincerely.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

Evie shook her head with a sigh. She carefully raised herself up off of him and sat back down on her side of the bed. Who was she kidding anyway? That was probably the most embarassing thing she had ever done.

"Nevermind." Evie pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around her knees.

She really didn't believe she had just been so forward. She wished she had a time machine so that she could go back and fix it. Too bad they didn't exist yet.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:58 pm
Ian chuckled, putting a hand on her cheek. "Evie." he said simply, laughing softly. "You should know by now I'm an incorrigible joker." he said, leaning a little closer to her.
"Just who I am, sheila." he said, smiling and looking into her eyes, inching even closer.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

Evie knew he was a joker, everyone did.

"I just wished you hadn't joked about that thing in particular. I WAS about to kiss you just then but seeing as how the mood was so abruptly killed and hacked into a thousand pieces...well I couldn't anymore to put it simply." Evie shook her head, her plan definitely didn't work out for the best in her opinion. She was SO close too....she almost kissed him....Evie was almost able to imagine what his lips felt like against her own.

"Oh well I suppose. Plans don't usually stay in course in the end." She waved her hand as if to brush the matter away.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:11 pm
Ian laughed softly. "Well, I'm still here, sheila." he said casually. "I'm a few inches from your face, my hand's on your cheek, and I'm willin' to let you kiss me." he said with a smile.
"What are ya waitin' for?"

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image

Evie had just realized that he was right. His hand on her cheek and his being mere inches from her. She reached up and put her hand over his, left it there for a moment before pulling it from her face.

"Oh because THATS romantic." Evie turned her head away from him to hide her smile. If she showed him the large grin that threatened to consume her face then her charade would be over.

"Im not about to kiss you if you are unwilling." Evie bit her lip to keep herself from laughing out loud. If she wanted to, she could turn around and kiss him but she didn't. Teasing was so much fun.

User Image

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces