Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Find a Furry Friend! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerotan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:36 pm
Login/Fursona Name: Aerotan
Real name: J (once I get to know you better you might get the rest, but I'll answer to J and Aerotan readily)
Other stuff: I'm a friendly enough guy once you get to know me, but I'm almost deathly afraid to start a conversation with a stranger...I'm a roleplayer, a gamer, a college student, and a programmer all wrapped up in one kit-at-heart angelfox.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:17 pm
Fursona Name: Xian Razius
Real Name: unknown (sorry i just dont want to give out my real name)
Other Stuff:im 16 yes i know young but hey its who i like the out doors hunting hiking fishing i enjoy weapons of any kind oh ya and im weird incase you cant tell =3 i like art i realy do my spelling is not to good and i get mad easly some times  

XianRazius

Mostlyjoe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:44 pm
Login name here Mostlyjoe
Fursona Name: Namen (various)
Other Stuff: Hiya. I'm engaged, friendly, and just looking to chat and fluff. My SO doesn't get the whole fur thing and I need some friends to be furry with and be understood. Otherwise...gamer, goofball, writer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:11 am
Login name hereApocalypticCandy
Fursona Name: Manji
Other Stuff: I've been a furre since I was 10, but didn't quite realize it untill I hit 14 and learned about the mass fandom. I'm a pretty easy going person, laid back and such (then again what stoner isn't?) I'm a pretty smart girl, though my appearance may come off as 'streotypical stoner child.' I'm an artist, I do commissions, if you want to know more about me just ask!  

ApocalypticCandy

Ashley_P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:12 pm
Login name here: Ashley_P
Fursona Name: Ashley Sinatzeek
Fursona Pic: http://www.deviantart.com/view/30644702/ (she is siting together with toon-ca7, he is also member here.
Other Stuff: I think I frist startet to draw and become a furry in year 2004...
Born in year 1984, and use a lot of my free time to draw (like so many other rolleyes ) I also take photos from time to time, most animals.
Here a some words about me: nice, sweet, lazy, funny, weird, silly, friendly, loney (sometimes), lovely and.... maybe it's more easy to get a pic of what kind of person I am with help from my deviantArt ID http://www.deviantart.com/view/27894333/
Well I don't know what more I can tell, if there is something I have forgotten then ask me.
I can sometimes be a total furry and pokemon freak, so look out when you come by (maybe Psyduck will come efter you).
And here is my DA-gallery: http://sinatzeek.deviantart.com/

Thats all for now, see you, if you dare xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:51 pm
Dapples_The_Fox
Dapples
Kaeli
Durango, Colorado
ummm...well i'm a fox/husky cross...that is blue with silver spots, hence the dapples. Other than being a furry artist, i'm a musician, and when i'm not online i'm doing that or hanging out with my bf, who is an armadillo. So whee..he isn't full fur yet, but i'm converting him *hitler salute*  

DarkSyctheFan

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:17 pm
Fur Name: Blaze the Badger
Other: Ah, well...I'm (Quite obviously) a badger fur, and I've been living in this little ******** town for probably five or six years, and I've been looking for furs ever since. Was lucky enough to meet Dapps just a few days back, but we need more furs in the party... >.>

So yeah, just mark me down on the list right next to Dapples, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:27 pm
Login name here almondkisses

Fursona Name: Evol
Other Stuff: Umm... I'm a furry artist as you may know.  

almondkisses

Maji_Paka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:17 pm
Login name here maji_paka
Fursona Name: Rwanda Star (or) Saturn Star
Other Stuff: I'm gay?  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:51 pm
Login name here Tabery_kyou
Fursona Name: Tabery
Other Stuff: I luff drawing and I luff animals. ^_^ I also like to eat my food and I panic when I am not able to access the intenet. Yes, the internet is addicting. whee  

Tabery_kyou

ElieWolf

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:44 pm
Login name: Liltenshigirl ^^
Fursona Name: elie
Other Stuff: I am a wolf (black fur, white spots, blu eyes). I'm bi. I love drawing, looking at art, furries, internet, anime, animals, friends... yeah... when i get my scanner working then i can post some art but practically every electronic in my house is on the fritz!! *ggrrr*  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:07 pm
Login name here RathenKet
Fursona Name:...>.> (Never thought of myself as having a different name...)
Other Stuff: I'm sort of an Otherkin, but i'm also sort of Furry, and they don't mix too well. I tend to enjoy being in nature, but it's too hot out to that right now...I am a computer junkie, I admit; I spend most of my day here. I'm also very tempermental...  

RathenKet

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:21 pm
Login name: Nanaki_Red XIII
Fursona Name: Nanaki
Other Stuff: I like to play video games a lot and I tend to act quite random o.o;  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:53 am
OMG!. Someone from spain!

Login name here: White-Pawz
Fursona Name: Shironeko
Other Stuff: Male White Cat, without any spots. Likes videogames, computers, drawings, writing, chatting... Age: Almost 17.  

White-Pawz

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:47 am
Login name here: RavendorFoxx
Fursona Name: Richard James Foxx (and also Magnus, the wolf)
Location: South Bend, WA (relocating to Vancouver in a month)
Other Stuff: (Age: 18 ) I'm a deep Fox Furry. I actually have 3 fursonas, fox, wolf, and bat. But, my fox fursona is my primary fursonality. I actually have been making long stories including my fursona as one of the main characters. I like to read, sketch, listen to friends' conversations (I'm not the best conversationalist. I mostly just tell jokes...), study animals (I started a study of the entire animal kingdom not too long ago...), and RP. I'm currently working on a customizable pets design for t-shirts, mouse pads, etc... (Click the banner in my siggy to see my shop)  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games