Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Le Cave Manor (Come In And Have A Taste Of The Night Life) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ulric Kessler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 pm
Picks up his headset and snubbs out his cigarette, finishing the last of his drink as well. Ulric bids a good evening to Luna and the rest, winking playfully at Luna as he walks by her. Making his way back to his room, Ulric notices the pathway out to the hot-springs, his ears flicker in curiousity as he toys with the idea of trying it out.

He heads up to his room and changes into a set of black swimming trunks, with a red towel in hand, and makes his way back down towards the hot-spring.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 am
Cody nodded, slurping up the noodle dangling in his mouth. "Mmmhmm, my compliments to the chef ^w^"  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:52 pm
Suki sighs as she singls lower into the sptings, head phones on with Reverse this Curse blasting through them, the little purple mp3 player covered in a water resistand case on a rock close by.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 pm
Kardus chuckled at Cody's enthusiasm in eating his meal. He also noticed the wolf's "unique" way of saying goodbye to Luna. "Friend of yours?" he asked her as he continued to poke at the remaining food on his plate.  

Sangaera Shiju

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:10 pm
She smiled to Kardus as her tail flicked slightly. "Yeah, but he wants to be more than friends and that won't happen."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:07 pm
(( You know what? I can't even remember where Arc was and I'm too lazy to go check through previous pages so... ))

Arc woke up yawning in his bed. Looking to the side, he noticed he never remember to shut the door to his room. "Aiee..." he grumbled.

Chiu Nanako

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:13 pm
Kardus gave a closed-eyes laugh. "I see, I see," he replied, giving a nod of understanding. He stuffed the last few bites of his meal in his mouth and washed it down with the water glass. Then he proceeded to place some more orders, this time for milk, smoked ham, and ribs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 am
She hummed softly as she listened to her music, her tail swishing from side to side keeping time to the different songs that played.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 am
Kardus got a handful of napkins and placed them beside his plates before digging in. He tore the ham apart, first stabbing and tearing into sections before popping them in his mouth to let his fangs do the same thing. He finished it quickly, downing half the glass of milk afterwards. He wiped his mouth before digging into the ribs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am
Watching Kardus eat, she couldn't help but laugh at the lion's enthusiasm. "Someone's rather hungry," she commented.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:59 am
Kardus finished chewing on one of the ribs before wiping his mouth and replying, "Heh, I suppose so. Lions do tend to eat a lot." He gave a few more chews before saying, "You sure you don't want anything? The food here's good."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:03 am
"I'm fine. Not much of an eater," she said with a shrug.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:11 am
"Alright then." Kardus finished his meal and drink and used the napkins to wipe himself clean. He sat back and let out a contented sigh. He could still eat more, but didn't feel like overdoing it; he was rather careful to keep his trim figure.

"I'm going to relax a bit, wait off the meal. I'll see you later, unless you want to come," he offered, attempting to be courteous.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:16 am
"Sure, I'll come with you," she said as she stood up and stretched.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:20 am
Kardus smiled. "Alright. I'll get a change of clothes and be back in the lobby in a few minutes," he said. He stood up and rolled back his shoulders, looking forward to relaxing.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff